NV NV - Las Vegas, 'Spring Mountain Doe', WhtFem 30-45, UP6709, 'Louie', 'Riley' tattoos, May'09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it almost seems anti religious, like she is asking someone who has her pants off wwjd? maybe she had a raunchy sense of humor.

no judgement but maybe she was atheist or something. ppl who know her may know that.

It does seem strange. She was maybe very religious. I'm thinking she was homeless and/or a drug addict, layering clothes as a way to keep them in one place.

it almost seems anti religious, like she is asking someone who has her pants off wwjd? maybe she had a raunchy sense of humor.

no judgement but maybe she was atheist or something. ppl who know her may know that.

Hmm. That makes sense, too. It seems like a weird place either way. As for her being atheist; if that was the reason she tattooed it there, then yeah, she probably was. But I don't think most atheists would bother getting ink done about that; I am an atheist (although I do pray, not really to any God but that's irrelevant) and I could not see myself bothering to get a tattoo like that. Although, I do not have that kind of humor.

Anyway--excuse my babbling--that'd be interesting to find out. I think most of us are in agreement that "Riley" is the name of her child, it looks like a mommy tattoo (although we have no way of knowing).

I assumed a warped sense of humor. That's a pretty absurd thing to do.

I wonder why they can't show any photos of the other tattoos (sun, "Louie", symbols)? She didn't die a violent death, so I can't imagine they've been destroyed, unless by "none that we can post" they mean they just didn't take photos of those, which seems odd.

It is odd. If you bother to take pictures of any of the tattoos (which you should), why not all?

I agree that not taking pictures of the tattoos is really weird. Maybe they lost the pictures somehow?

Also, NamUs lists these women as rule outs:

Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
Deborah Johnson 1971 Arizona
Heather MacCrossen 1981 Florida
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
April Pitzer 1974 California
Christina Rodriguez 1985 Florida

I don't see a few people who were mentioned on this thread as being ruled out... Any updates on them? Were they submitted?

'WWJD' as a slogan or saying seems to be relatively new as far as religious mottos go. As such, the tattoo could be recent. If it was professional as opposed to home done, an artist would easily remember it given where it is. Likewise, some tattoo artists will refuse to do tattoos that they don't like for any reason. An artist might remember being approached about the tattoo, but refusing to place it down there.

With this is mind, I wish the police had hit all the local tattoo parlors. This is especially so if the area where she was found is a more local area and not associated with recently arrived transients.

'WWJD' as a slogan or saying seems to be relatively new as far as religious mottos go. As such, the tattoo could be recent.
snipped by me for clarity in response

"WWJD" stuff isn't an extremely new thing. I had a little rainbow "WWJD" bracelet when I was a religious 8-year-old, back in 1998-1999. Such "WWJD" paraphernalia were very popular among Christian youth, had been for at least several years at the time.

I also agree with other posters that getting such a tattoo (in that area) makes little sense for an atheist (I am also an atheist). However, I can easily see a rebellious (but religious) young woman with a "crisis of faith" getting such a tattoo. Maybe she was sort of conflicted about being sexually active, and wanting to remind herself about her religious beliefs, to "think twice," if that makes sense. (This speculation refers to the time period when IUD originally got this tattoo, she was older when she died of course.)

I can't find anyone that could even possibly match her. IT would be nice to know if they think she was long term homeless. And it's just weird overall. There are lots of places near where she was found to cool off or get a drink of water or ask someone for help.

She reminds me of Cynthia Coon....but this young girl (13 at the time) probably didn't make it to 2009. And also she was 5'4...I don't think a girl of that age will grow a lot after that, being around menstruation age.

I must be suffering post-Christmas let-down but I just don't see how someone with so many connections (indicated by her tatts) could go unidentified so long. Poor lady. Let's hope Riley and Louie were memorial tatts and are not still searching for her :(

OK, you and I need to know where WE crossed paths and then we may figure it out. :)

She is unusual looking. The shape of her nose, the lip, everything is unusual to me. She should stand out somewhere based upon that I would think.

It would be too simple if we need to find someone married to a Louie and who had a daughter named Riley, right?

WWJD in pubic area ??? Ok maybe that's a good deterrent
or Riley and Louie could be both children .

I know the chances are super slim but what about Jessie Foster? It says she may have dark or streaked hair, then the piercings, what if the age is off due to her living a really hard life while caught up in the life she ended up in? I know it is very unlikely but thought I would throw it out there.....

I know the chances are super slim but what about Jessie Foster? It says she may have dark or streaked hair, then the piercings, what if the age is off due to her living a really hard life while caught up in the life she ended up in? I know it is very unlikely but thought I would throw it out there.....
Jessica Edith Louise Foster – The Charley Project

It doesn’t sound like Jessica lived to see 2009. :(

Sad that she doesn't have a Doe profile.

I feel like she should have been easy to ID.

The fact that she was wearing heavy clothes in a hot climate in May lends me to think she was homeless, as others have suggested.

I don't see any posts for the this UID, but if there are, Mods please combine.

WARNING: POST MORTEM PICTURE AT LINK

https://identifyus.org/cases/6709

http://missingangels.webs.com/apps/blog/categories/show/909434-uid-female

Unidentified White female found unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot of SAMS Club by security personnel on 05/20/09 at approximately 1600 hours. She was transported to Spring Valley Hospital and remained there until death was pronounced on 05/21/09.

Age (Namus says: 30 -45 other sites say pre-30)
Weight: 185
Height: 69 inches or 5 foot 9
Brown hair (9") with red streaks
Brown eyes
See Namus Physical/Medical for details on scars/tattoos/piercings
I know who she is. It is my sister that was missing for 13 years.

I know who she is. It is my sister that was missing for 13 years.
I am so sorry for you loss. Have you contacted authorities?
Here are the contacts listed on her NamUs page.

Investigating Agencies​

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department​

(702) 828-3111

Agency Case Number090520-2631

C. Bunn, Det.​

--

Clark County Office of the Coroner/ Medical Examiner​

(702) 455-3210

Agency Case Number--

Rick Jones, Coroner Investigator​

--

Case Contributors​