NV NV - Multiple Sets of Human Remains Found in Lake Mead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw the uncensored image, and can't really tell what it's supposed to be. A mummified torso?
Could it be the body was covered in something, f.i. concrete. It looks like some kind of cast in the shape of a torso and part of the upper legs with skeleton remains inside.

Last edited:
TBH, as a girl that moved to Las Vegas in 1989 and left in 2003, I was always hesitant to ever swim in Lake Mead for this very reason. The history of Vegas is long and very dark, it is entirely reasonable given the mob connection that this would not be the only body to be discovered as the water levels continue to drop.

“We are in shock”: Family discovers human remains at Lake Mead

According to this report there also seems to be a barrel involved, but I doubt that.

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - A man and his family are in shock after discovering human remains at Lake Mead on Monday afternoon.

Jesus Catalan said shortly after he and his family arrived to Swim Beach, his daughter noticed something in the water.

“When my daughter got close to the water, she came back and said, dad, I think there is a barrel in the water, and it looks like a body,” Catalan said.

This case is interesting. Not only does it highlight the effects of environmental impacts, it sounds like something out of a crime show. Quite tragic he was in there for so long and the fact they said more bodies could be in there waiting to be discovered by the receding water is unsettling.
Exactly this!

I’m relatively sure it was not Jimmy Hoffa,” he laughed, referring to the former labor boss who disappeared in 1975. But he added that a lot of his former clients seemed interested in “climate control” — mob speak for keeping the lake level up and bodies down in their watery graves.

Francis Anthony Rossana
DLC: April 20, 1989
Missing from: Las Vegas, NV
Missing age: 67
Circumstances: Francis “Frank” Rossana was last seen on April 20, 1989 in Las Vegas, Nevada. His vehicle was later found at the McCarran Airport with no signs of a struggle. Frank was the owner of a bar in Las Vegas at the time of his disappearance and had no plans to travel from the area.

Additional info: Frank owned the Serene Room, which was a bar in Las Vegas. He had lost about $500,000 dollars after the Las Vegas-based Power Securities Corp. folded. The business shut down about a week after the NY Attorney General accused it of defrauding investors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Richard Marchese, who ran the company, had been accused of making threats against his detractors and was later put on trial for multiple counts of mail fraud and money laundering.
So is the thought here that Richard killed Frank - for causing the Power Securities Corp to fold? But why? Didn't Frank lose $500k in the process? Sounds to me like a suicide but could find nothing on a quick search, so based solely on this.

So is the thought here that Richard killed Frank - for causing the Power Securities Corp to fold? But why? Didn't Frank lose $500k in the process? Sounds to me like a suicide but could find nothing on a quick search, so based solely on this.
Also, Oscar Goodman, in my opinion (and things I have been apprised of - was mayor while I lived in Las Vegas)w, is wholly connected to the mob... so he is going to blow it over like nobody's business - just too old to care about.

Phil Ochs wrote a song about that:
Here's to the State of Mississippi,
For underneath her borders
The devil draws no line.
If you drag her muddy rivers,
Nameless bodies you will find.
Oh, the fat trees of the forest
Have hid a thousand crimes.
The calendar is lyin'
When it reads the present time.
Oh-o-o, here's to the land you've torn out the heart of.
Mississippi, find yourself another country to be part of.

As I recall, the reason that they found her body was that the hotel guests reported that the water had an unpleasant taste.

In Germany back in the 80s and 90s, groundwater was often the source of drinking water, and there was a problem in that the water was routinely contaminated by the decaying corpses in graveyards—so people were literally drinking dead bodies. I don't know whether that situation has been corrected, but if I travel to Germany again, I'll be buying Perrier imported from Fra
There's probably more corpses at Lake Mead than Mount Everest
Exponentially - in my opinion.

My summary of this article:

Victim #1: Presumed homicide victim. "Hemenway Harbor Doe," approximate time of death sometime in the mid-’70s to early ‘80s

Victim #2: found on May 7, 2022 at Calville Bay. Age is approximately between 23 - 37 years old.

Victim #3: found at the lake’s Swim Beach on July 25, 2022. Examination is still at an early stage

Victims 2 & 3 not yet being investigated by police because there isn't proof they are crime victims. They may be drowning victims.

LE considers theories regarding the mob/ organized crime to be speculation at this time.

They are trying to use DNA and/or forensic dentistry to I.D. the remains.

They are working with the F.B.I. on victim #1.

More human remains have been found in the receding waters of Lake Mead, authorities announced Saturday.

This is the fourth time human remains have been found at Lake Mead National Recreation Area since May.

In the latest incident, park rangers got a call Saturday morning about skeletal remains at Swim Beach area, National Park Service officials said in a statement.

Rangers set up a perimeter at the beach to recover the remains with help from divers from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, according to the Park Service. A coroner was also called to determine the cause of death.

More human remains have been found in the receding waters of Lake Mead, authorities announced Saturday.

This is the fourth time human remains have been found at Lake Mead National Recreation Area since May.

In the latest incident, park rangers got a call Saturday morning about skeletal remains at Swim Beach area, National Park Service officials said in a statement.

Rangers set up a perimeter at the beach to recover the remains with help from divers from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, according to the Park Service. A coroner was also called to determine the cause of death.

I just heard it on the Dutch news (radio). Thanks for keeping us posted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202
Back