Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been an official statement that she was shoved to the passenger seat? How would a camera see that unless it was in the car?

I have a suv and I’m considered to be a small woman. It would be extremely difficult for me to be shoved to the passenger seat. The gear shift and console storage are between the seats.

she looks to be a rather larger female. How could she be shoved to the other seat?

Casey Valley didn’t realize she was gone until the next day.

“On Sunday night, I wanted to talk to her, so I was waiting for her to come home from work and she never came.”

Naomi’s family said she works at Panasonic in the Reno/Sparks area and was waiting for a shuttle when she went missing.

They confirmed that she missed her shifts Saturday and Sunday which was really unusual my daughter was extremely reliable,” her mom Diana Irion said.

Walmart had surveillance video and shared it with Casey. He says the video shows a man getting into Naomi’s car and driving off with her in the passenger seat.

“Once we found the footage which appears to be non-descript male, average height, average build, completely covered up with a mask and a hood,” Casey said. “To me it looked clear, to me it looked like a clear abduction.”

“Some monster takes them, and you don’t know what’s happened you don’t know where they are and nobody even noticed she was missing,” said Diana.

Naomi’s mom told us she feels helpless. She lives in South Africa and can only sit on the sidelines waiting for her son to call with any information. “He tells me everything he knows as soon as he knows it.”
‘I just want my sister back’ - Missing woman’s brother pleads for her safe return
Also, from your link.

A press conference is scheduled Thursday, March 17 in Fernley to discuss Naomi’s disappearance.

this was my first question about the shuttle. I could see a lawsuit against the employer if they don’t provide a SAFE, secure, and well lit shuttle location.

We Offer:
*Full-time, direct hire employment with incredible advancement opportunities!
*Free shuttle service to and from work (with pickup/drop off locations in Reno, Sparks, North Valleys, Dayton, Fallon, Carson City, and Fernley)!
https://www.facebook.com/page/814060728748404/search/?q=shuttle

This-https://www.facebook.com/PENANV/photos/a.814069865414157/1439066186247852/

Leads Here -Thank you to My Ride to Work for your efforts and for being a great community partner!

Moo...the heavy article explains she passively moved to passenger seat. The guy? probably flashed a gun or implied a weapon. Shock would probably be her first reaction. Moo
But HOW do you passively move to the passenger seat? Especially if you’re 5’11? Physically I don’t see how that would be a quick, fumble-less process. That’s what I’m confused about.
And how did someone see this to say it was passive? It was 5:00 am. Pitch black outside.

But HOW do you passively move to the passenger seat? Especially if you’re 5’11? Physically I don’t see how that would be a quick, fumble-less process. That’s what I’m confused about.
And how did someone see this to say it was passive? It was 5:00 am. Pitch black outside.
It’s an older model car might not have bucket seats … I had a car like this in the 90s just don’t remember about the front seats

Not sure where this truck comes into play @Knox . I went back and only saw the wording "car" & "vehicle" nothing about a truck. This also looks like a newer truck so to me the "homeless" idea is taking a backseat. IMO
This is starting to look less like a random abduction IMO. We'll see how it develops, but LE is definitely on to something and are proving it out with video from security cams, JMO. Hopefully this means there is a chance Naomi is still alive.

This is starting to look less like a random abduction IMO. We'll see how it develops, but LE is definitely on to something and are proving it out with video from security cams, JMO. Hopefully this means there is a chance Naomi is still alive.
I'm thinking this way a bit myself. Any chance a co-worker didn't show up for work or was late?He was dressed casual and we can't see what kind of shirt he is wearing but she also looks semi casual. IMO

I looked at images for Panasonic of employees etc. Not sure if there is a dress code ( meaning wearing a shirt with the Co name on it) Some pics show people in T-shirts or button up casual shirts no Co name. This man in the pictures appears to be in blue jeans/dark shirt hanging out from under the gray hooded jacket which looks like a Columbia jacket and a dress boot/shoe kind of thing. ALL IMO

275491847_10221846631774746_5091186697443005937_n.jpg

I taught my daughters to always lock their car doors whether they’re sitting in a parking lot or even when they’re driving. I don’t know if they really do it. The world is just not safe.

So here’s my probably unnecessary reminder to everyone reading here. Push that lock as soon as you get in the car and shut the door!
I also drive away and I’m older.

Has there been an official statement that she was shoved to the passenger seat? How would a camera see that unless it was in the car?

I have a suv and I’m considered to be a small woman. It would be extremely difficult for me to be shoved to the passenger seat. The gear shift and console storage are between the seats.

she looks to be a rather larger female. How could she be shoved to the other seat?
Us bigger gals will hop over w a gun aimed.

6231598a72af6.image.jpg

Her 1992 blue Sable has a Nevada license plate of 595T37 was located in a industrial park in Fernley and has since been searched and forensically analyzed.
New Photos Released of Woman Possibly Kidnapped Near Fernley Walmart

Are those outdoor sheds for sale in the parking lot? I wonder where this is?
1992 Mercury Sable interior
sableseats.jpg

photo from
https://www.fordf150.net/images/sableseats.jpg

So those center arm rests just push up to make a bench seat across the front. The photo makes sense of it - I wish she had keep going right on out the door.

Not sure where this truck comes into play @Knox . I went back and only saw the wording "car" & "vehicle" nothing about a truck. This also looks like a newer truck so to me the "homeless" idea is taking a backseat. IMO
That’s my thought too. And those trucks aren’t cheap! We are in the market for a truck for a new teen driver and I never knew they were so expensive!
1992 Mercury Sable interior
sableseats.jpg

photo from
https://www.fordf150.net/images/sableseats.jpg

So those center arm rests just push up to make a bench seat across the front. The photo makes sense of it - I wish she had keep going right on out the door.
Thank you! This is VERY helpful. Makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member