Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, PaperDoll.

O/T: I sure miss your siggy pics.

Hi Taximom :p Me too :( I don't feel like PD anymore without my siggy.. I feel naked.. hehe

Ok.. back on topic.. :p

And I must say I was very happy to hear this.The judge ordered him to have no contact with anyone involved in his case and it seems he felt he did not have to obey the judge. It was reported on CNN HeadLine News.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/11/simpson.bail/index.html
Tell me it isn't so.......NOT

I saw a news clip of OJ hobbling through the airport; his knees aren't doing too well, or else he's carrying too much weight.

Hey folks I'd rather us be called Websleuths Nudist Camp then ws being down and having NO WS....:laugh: :laugh: :innocent: :doh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB

Jsut heard QJ bail is being revoked because he called a co-defendant. :loser:

Originally posted by Rum Tum Tugger

My understanding from CNN correspondent, Ted Rowland's report, is that OJ called the bail bondsman in Vegas and left a message that he wanted them to deliver to co-defendant C.J.

I imagine OJ thought he could get away with this form of sneaky correspondence since it was "indirect" and through his bondsman (someone he considered to be enamoured with him & his infamous celebrity status). The bondsman turned him in to the D.A. yesterday.

Hearing set for Wednesday.

Report stated that Vegas police will take Simpson into custody when his plane lands in Vegas. He will spend his time - prior to the Wed. hearing - in a Las Vegas jail cell. Immediate bond revocation. Bond was a privilege - NOT a right!

BIG wry smiles :D ... and doin' the happy dance! :dance:

Rum Tum

ETA: Other OJ link from earlier this afernoon ..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53451&page=27

He was probably just calling to tell his old buddy "Happy New Year!"

He was probably just calling to tell his old buddy "Happy New Year!"

BWHAAA!!! Taximom, you just knew I'd laugh about that! He probably has his "cutlery" all ready too! (I know, back to my corner for that remark! LOL):hand:

Greta was just on Shep's FOX Report discussing the burned remains of Maria (Camp LeJune Marine) buried in the suspect, Cpl Lauren's back yard. Also discussed the revocation of O.J.'s bond. Greta will be following both cases on her program tonight - along with the most current film footage when OJ arrives in Vegas.

Haven't heard a peep from Yale Galanter yet - he must be pulling his hair out right about now! (Good thing he's got a lot of it! LOL)

I wonder how he'll spin this latest bit of Simpson arrogance? Should be interesting as the DA has OJ's entire expletive laden tirade & message for co-defendant, CJ, on tape.

Any bets on whether or not Galanter will be able to manuever the Judge to set another bail for OJ at his hearing on Wed?

Trial is set to begin in April, I think.

SO so pleased that the evil manipulative murderer will spend at least some time behind bars where he has belonged for way too many years. :dance:

Rum Tum

I'm wondering if this latest development in the OJ saga belongs here or in the News That Makes You Smile thread? :D

Hey folks I'd rather us be called Websleuths Nudist Camp then ws being down and having NO WS....:laugh: :laugh: :innocent: :doh:
That's ok for you to say WindChime, but it was da*n cold getting out of that stock tank this time of year, you know, snow on the ground, wind kicking up, LOL.

I'll have to check out Greta for OJ. I heard she'll have him arriving in Vegas. Limping through the airport, well he is an actor isn't he?

Singing the old McDonalds commercial....." I'm lovin' it!!!!" :dance: I saw his face as they dragged him through the Miami airport, and he looked PISSED!!!

ROFL!!!

I'm wondering if this latest development in the OJ saga belongs here or in the News That Makes You Smile thread? :D

Great Idea!! :woohoo:

Where can I see video of the "unconvicted killer" being drug thru the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86