GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering exactly what he stole that didn't belong to him? Not excusing him. I just wasn't sure.

Just wondering exactly what he stole that didn't belong to him? Not excusing him. I just wasn't sure.

There was memorabelia (did I spell that right?):confused: from other athletes, such as baseball players, that didn't belong to him.

There was memorabelia (did I spell that right?):confused: from other athletes, such as baseball players, that didn't belong to him.

Thank you Jeana. Got ya. Memorabelia? That's a weird word. I just tried to spell it. I bet OJ can spell it.

Sorry folks - it's memorabilia!:blowkiss:

Wasn't the stuff that USED to be his taken from him to satisfy a judgement in the civil trial? So, he WAS stealing. It wasn't his any longer. He wants the suit dropped? Well people in hell want ice water too!:bang:

Actually it doesn't belong to him, does it? I thought his memorabilia (whew) technically belonged to the Goldman's.

Actually it doesn't belong to him, does it? I thought his memoribilia (whew) technically belonged to the Goldman's.
That is what I was saying. It USED to belong to him but he lost it in the civil suit trial as a judgement. So, he was stealing. I can't stand him. I dislike him even more than I do KF! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

OH, I just saw that, dean! :blushing:
I don't think I worded my first post clearly. Sometimes my posting sounds better in my head than it looks on paper. KWIM? LOL:crazy: Anyway..I think OJ is a big time loser and a huge :liar:

Sorry folks - it's memorabilia!:blowkiss:

Thanks, Jilly. Memorabilia. Still looks odd that word. I thought he wanted his suit back. You know his suit he wore to court.

Thanks, Jilly. Memorabilia. Still looks odd that word. I thought he wanted his suit back. You know his suit he wore to court.

Yes, he was looking for that suit (as well as the sports memorabilia) but it wasn't there. At least that's what Fromong said. Beardsley has said in the past that he could get $100,00 for it. Crazy.

I don't know if this is the right OJ/Nevada thread, but the judge set a new trial date for 9/8/2008 today. TruTV is covering it live right now.

That judge really has it out for him. I watched a little of the coverage yesterday. She looks & speaks like she hates the very sight of him.

Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members