GUILTY NV - Sayah Deal, 1, dies in hot car, dad refuses to break window, Las Vegas, Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hard to Click Like on this one IMHO.

I guess that means that the coroner couldn't say that the guy woke up that morning planning to use a locked hot car to kill the tiny one?

From the linked article in above post:

During the eulogy, Pastor Ronnie Smith questioned the actions of Sayah’s father, the police and witnesses.

“All of those people standing around, but nobody helped me,” Smith said, speaking from the the girl’s perspective. “All of those looking in, and nobody helped me.”

jmho ymmv lrr

Updating this horrific story.
He plead guilty to midemeanor charge. Alford plea. CPS had been called five times. This story is another testament to the blood CPS has on their hands.
Las Vegas man enters plea in daughter's death in a hot car

Remember that the funding for CPS by the state has probably not even kept pace with inflation, let alone kept up with the population increase in Nevada.

Agree that we see this over & over & over & over, agree that I hate it.

As a society, we need to find a way to pay for professional social services to meet the need of the population; we need legislation to focus on the child's rights and the child's welfare above all else!

Dad locked the car doors. Dad placed a higher value on that car than he did the little girl. Oddly enough, in this case, other people present decided not to argue with him!

How is that an accident BTW?

jmho ymmv lrr

Different cultures place different values on children's lives. That's all I am saying.

Over the years, I've had the pleasure of knowing multiple people born & raised in other countries now living in the USA.

About retaining the sort of value system you describe, each one would say "You moved to America. Be American."

First responders should protect the CHILD first.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back