Found Alive NV - SD, 17, Las Vegas, 15 January 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has the family hired a PI? Perry Investigations is out of Las Vegas. He's retired FBI...my family used him and he is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

They do have a PI working for them.

I may have missed this but how did they know HT was involved in this case (besides the fact they have recovered a few girls recently from HT) and I wonder what info they might have to think she is in Los Angeles...I hope it leads to a safe recovery

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Do we know why the mother is so certain it's sex trafficking? Or why we haven't heard about her being missing until recently? Or why she was in Vegas? I know an article said it was for a "trip with friends" but I just wondered if there was a specific purpose stated. If she was 17, she would be in school in January, unless there's a winter break or something...?

Home school maybe? But I can't imagine sending a 17 y.o. to Vegas...maybe she was on the run, which was why the parents did not publicize at first...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Did all of the friends she was with get home safely? Did they see her get taken?

On the news they said her friends came home but not she wasn't with them.
The family is not giving specifics on how they know or what they know. They are just saying to look for her. All media reports are pretty much the same.
Sorry I don't have links for the news reports. I will see if there is video online.

So happy for SD and her family that shes home safe!

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Sending them thoughts and prayers as they begin the recovery process. Also, now that SD has been found, oh my goodness, her mom looks like a teenager. What a stunning family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back