NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of something that's lacking, IMO. Something the family (not Naegle, but his immediate family) has access to, but doesn't necessarily recognize it. Or maybe they know, and are ignoring it.

Like "how bad was that argument Steven had with his Dad", on the phone, Dec 9th? Was there more than one phone call?

I hope that's it! It works with my theory that Steven walked away. But that's just me.

I hope that's it! It works with my theory that Steven walked away. But that's just me.

I think we all hope he got away safely, but it makes me wonder if it would have been a depressing situation for him.....and right before all that driving.

Because of something that's lacking, IMO. Something the family (not Naegle, but his immediate family) has access to, but doesn't necessarily recognize it. Or maybe they know, and are ignoring it.

Like "how bad was that argument Steven had with his Dad", on the phone, Dec 9th? Was there more than one phone call?

Do we have an idea or has the father revealed what that arguement with his son was about? It must have been about money I would think, because Steven was living like an urchin on the street practically. ): almost homeless towards the end of this scenario.

He was (it seems to me) like a square peg being pounded into a round hole.
It must have been quite uncomfortable for him.

Poor guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member