NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if a post has been deleted by the moderators, are they supposed to be resurrected?

if a post has been deleted by the moderators, are they supposed to be resurrected?

We are using initials...which is allowed---as far as I know.

That's right. But no one is going to get a reward for a possible "sighting" that leads to nothing. It's possible that the press coverage generated by the PC jogged someone's memory. That's what it was for!

Yeah, but: if the "Steven" was merely walking around, how would someone remember them a month later?

If he was at a cash register, there was a traceable purchase, date, and time. But apparently not, because the cash register security camera would show a better close-up than a parking lot view.

It just sounded kinda hinky to me, like the dental school "tip" that was called in (without a date, time, location, etc, etc).

Yeah, but: if the "Steven" was merely walking around, how would someone remember them a month later?

If he was at a cash register, there was a traceable purchase, date, and time. But apparently not, because the cash register security camera would show a better close-up than a parking lot view.

It just sounded kinda hinky to me, like the dental school "tip" that was called in (without a date, time, location, etc, etc).

Maybe they had an interaction with him in the store that wasn't really memorable until they saw him on TV. Maybe he was being helpful - as per his usual self.

IDK. But it's not that hinky to me, really. Then again, it could have been a case of mistaken identity.

Where is Whitney Ranch in relation to that person who might have been Steven that used to hang around an IHOP restaurant? I'm having trouble comparing the two maps...

Whitney Ranch is east of McCarran (the main LV airport) and I-515. If you were looking at our TIPS MAP, it'd be south of the 1/2 IHOP location.

According to an online list I just found, the nearest tower to the Whitney Ranch area is at 1600 W. Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=las vegas&state_abr=nv

Reminder...

If you have a problem with a post please alert it to us by pushing the alert button in the top right corner, with an explanation for the alert. We don't get to read everything and appreciate the help. This way we can keep the thread for the case only and on topic. Thank you.

Ima

Does anyone know whether the family has pursued getting Steven's case on one of the television shows that spotlight unsolved disappearances? Has anyone contacted producers to see if they can get interest in this case?

If someone saw something or knows something, that someone may not be in the Vegas area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member