NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, our autistic daughter was missing from her day training place. My daughter went to pick her up. Nobody could find her. She was found four plus miles away. She went from Clearfield to Layton. She walked into a office, my daughter's sis-in-law (who lives in SLC) was working in Layton for the day, noticed Codee(has only met her 4-5 times) and called my daughter. We do not know how she made it there, we think someone gave her a ride. She could not cross streets,stop lights, busy roads,etc. let alone find her way home.

It was so frrightning, just losing someone for that short of a time. many thoughts ran through my head. She is 36.

It really made me think of all our friends, who have lost someone dear to them. Bless you all.

Thank God she was found! Must have had a guardian angel looking out for her to have someone notice her as she did and call....that's a real blessing for sure, almost a miracle.

I wonder if she will tell you how she managed to get there? Hopefully she's not too nervous and upset by the adventure.

Thanks for sharing,

Leomoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members