NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping the "ran off with the band" theory pans out. I want to believe Steven is still alive and somewhere happily living his life.

That being said, any ideas how we can get LE to search for him a little closer to home?

I'm really hoping the "ran off with the band" theory pans out. I want to believe Steven is still alive and somewhere happily living his life.

That being said, any ideas how we can get LE to search for him a little closer to home?

I think it would have to be a private search.

Why do you say that?

I don't think LE in Utah are going to use their resources in St. George when he went missing in Henderson.

I also do not think Steven is a high priority case. No signs of foul play.

Has the PI ever been e-mailed about a search in St. George?

I don't think LE in Utah are going to use their resources in St. George when he went missing in Henderson.

I also do not think Steven is a high priority case. No signs of foul play.

Has the PI ever been e-mailed about a search in St. George?

You're probably right.

I'm not in touch with the PI, nor do I wish to be. But I would bet someone has mentioned it to him. Not that I believe anything will come of it.

IDK where to turn next. :(

Did LE or the PI question real estate agent(white suv) that was shown in the video when Steven parked his car?

Hummm...very interesting post on "help us find SK" on FB to some WS'ers here. Posted over 14 hours ago.

Hummm...very interesting post on "help us find SK" on FB to some WS'ers here. Posted over 14 hours ago.

What post are you referring to? The most recent post I see is from June 24th and is a heartfelt message from a nice person, nothing out of the ordinary for that group. Maybe the post was deleted before I got up this morning? Could you maybe be more specific with what you are talking about?

I don't see it either.

guitar3 what did it say?

I'm so sorry my fellow WSers I had no idea it was deleted. The post was no "Biggie" it basically went like this...

It was to addressed to a couple of very loyal WSers on here and to the rest of you. "I" believe it was from someone who had a very, very short visit with us a few days ago and enhanced the security video of SK walking onto EL and seems to believe SK was wearing a ballcap and a weighed down backpack. So with those findings it changes his/her first opinion. Sorry to keep you on the edge, as you can see this was no cliffhanger. I had no idea the FB post was deleted.

I'm so sorry my fellow WSers I had no idea it was deleted. The post was no "Biggie" it basically went like this...

It was to addressed to a couple of very loyal WSers on here and to the rest of you. "I" believe it was from someone who had a very, very short visit with us a few days ago and enhanced the security video of SK walking onto EL and seems to believe SK was wearing a ballcap and a weighed down backpack. So with those findings it changes his/her first opinion. Sorry to keep you on the edge, as you can see this was no cliffhanger. I had no idea the FB post was deleted.

LOL, thank you.

Interesting. I thought that person had moved on to some other wasteful pastime. Guess not!

I do hope someone has a talk with them, though. It's one thing to share your theories in a hypothetical manner. Something altogether different to state your theories/opinions as though they are facts. Unless you know them to be facts, of course. In which case you are involved, somehow, in the disappearance and/or murder of a man.

No worries guitar3!

I read the post on FB that is now deleted. I looked at the video again and it does appear he is carrying a backpack. Wherever Steven was going, he needed more than just his wallet.

I read the post on FB that is now deleted. I looked at the video again and it does appear he is carrying a backpack. Wherever Steven was going, he needed more than just his wallet.

With all due respect justice, I'd have to disagree. I don't see Steven carrying a backpack at all. I just see him like we've described 1000 times: walking purposefully (maybe even fast) with the portfolio under his arm.

Check Steven's Facebook page for a post 5 hours ago. The post is from the
same individual who posted and then was deleted a couple of days ago.

This post has to do with Steven's case being similar to the McStay case.

Thanks.

I just don't see a backpack. I wish I did because that would help to support the "took off to start over" theory. But I don't see it.

It's amazing what the power of suggestion does. Maybe, I am seeing a backpack because I want to see a backpack???

Interesting series of posts on Steven's Facebook - talking about the dangers of a courier position.

Please also go to photos and see the first two photos - one of Steven sitting on the lawn with a backpack and one of the video of Steven with Steven holding something under his left arm.

If you click on each photo, you will see what the poster thinks about the
backpack.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225335012614&v=wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads