NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was/is a great idea and I would love to see it happen on more cases. Only thing is, I think Susan is most assuredly without cosmetics at this point. :(

True. But no one's going to put out flyers with a smiling face and a representation of what her decomposed skull would look like.

I believe you are describing the home at 2260. SD family.
Am I correct?

I also found the "two home" issue interesting, because (as I've stated before), the only two disappearances EVER in the Anthem area, occurred near each of those two homes.

Meanwhile, I restate the confusion issue because ES/ED has convinced some people that the "activity" took place at the MW home up the street (2250) and even named them as suspects in this case.
I've found nothing to confirm what was stated (HERE on WS and ELSEWHERE on FB or that the MW home was ever for rent).

In fact, looking at the satellite map, I don't see how Mr Security's daughter could even see the MW home without getting out of bed, getting dressed, and looking up the street.

It would make sense that she saw the home across the street (2260).

Does anyone know if this has been looked at more closely? Seems to be quite a coincidence, really.

Do you know anything about the "other" missing person?

Yeah. Him.
He's on web page (similar cases, at the bottom of the timeline page) you helped put together on that long weekend last winter.

His wife saw him walk out the door, he got in a car, and he was never seen again.

At least we proved there really aren't a lot of missing men from the area. Not to say people don't go there and go missing....

Maybe we should do it again, to see if anyone's gone missing since Steven?
Sure haven't heard of any.

Oh yeah! Thanks carbuff - I had forgotten about that guy. Hmmmm. I think he just took off. Personally, I don' think there's any connection.

I agree, I can't see any possible connection -- but it is an odd coincidence.

Tis. Maybe the connection is something other than the fact they are both "missing."

It's those big billboard ads in Vegas:

"Show up in Sun City Anthem at noon on a Sunday, and we'll whisk you away to a whole new life!"

(just kidding)

However.....

We can count out contact by cell, computer and billboard. Looks like what we have left is plain, old-fashioned, face-to-face contact.

However.....

We can count out contact by cell, computer and billboard. Looks like what we have left is plain, old-fashioned, face-to-face contact.

I don't think we can count out cell phone or computer communication; all we can count out, is an unknown contact coming through his known cell phone and computer.

We don't know his history at the St George (Washington County) library, or if he had another cell phone.

I don't think we can count out cell phone or computer communication; all we can count out, is an unknown contact coming through his known cell phone and computer.

We don't know his history at the St George (Washington County) library, or if he had another cell phone.

You're right. Oh jeez. Such a HUGE ?

Just doing my usual Googling/phone searches, and something popped up.

Look here DexKnows.com. The name's spelled hinkily ... but what are the odds?

It's a pretty new listing.
I've forwarded the info to three contacts.

Isn't he facing charges in that area?

Isn't he facing charges in that area?

He's got a civil judgement against him, for nonpayment of rent. That's not a criminal case. No one's going to chase him down because he didn't show up in small claims court.

I spent fifteen minutes looking for somebody named "Hinkley" before I realized what you meant...

I imagine that most of you know, there was a body found near Laramie Wyoming. Been theeere 6-12 months approx. 5'2-5'3 inches tall, a woman between 30-40 yrs.,light brown hair. Alot of Susan Powell similarities.

The story about the body found, is the top story now, on People Magazine.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member