NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if PI is still on this case?

I sent him some information (which I'd mentioned here) a couple of weeks ago, and received no response. Naegle doesn't know, either.

It sounds like no one can find any evidence of a crime, which is what a PI would be looking for.

Just throwing this out there, but when I arrived at the search near the airport, and I was making eye contact with the PI he said to me, "You're one of the people on Websleuths aren't you?" I responded, "Yes." This told me that he had sleuthed me in order to be able to recognize me.

So, if he sleuthed all of us on this thread prior to the search than he must have sleuthed the residents on EL. hmmm none of the residents had a shady background to put up a red flag for him?

So, I am pointing the finger at EL! I do believe something very bad happened to SK on EL. And, I do believe that more than one person needed to be involved. Can two people keep this severe of a secret for a very long time?

What if he walked further up the street and turned the corner?

The way he cut that corner, would lead me to believe he could have aimed himself in that direction.

IF he was meeting someone who was familiar with the neighborhood, that other person may have known which homes had security cameras -- and that you don't do anything anywhere near one of them.

IMO the folks of SCA need to talk. Maybe they have to the PI.

I'm just wondering if Mr. Security/PI has reviewed the tapes from early Monday morning just before 7:30 to see who drove by security cameras around that time. Who knows, maybe a vehicle left the area shortly before last cell phone ping showed up near Whitney Ranch, and was caught on video. Does this make sense?

Or, who got a new car on EL shortly after that young man disappeared? Or, hey, so & so got a new area rug. I noticed the last time I had coffee with them. Or, so & so don't invite us into their home anymore. I wonder what's up with that?

I'm frustrated, but give me a break....can there really be that many people on EL, who are so self absorbed that they don't notice their surroundings, and goings-on in their own neighborhood?

I'm so hoping that someone in the SCA neighborhood will have an aha! moment, and not hesitate to call LE or the PI.

I think it's entirely possible that they don't notice their surroundings.

There's no grass to mow.
In fact, there's really no yard work to do (and what there is, is done by the HOA crew).
I don't even see porches with chairs on them.
Casitas block the front view from many windows.
Walled-in-yards mean you don't even seen your neighbors.
Windows rarely face the front, and there's shutters.
People walk out of their home directly into the garage, and drive away.
Many are elderly people, and not very active.
Many only "winter" there, so have no community ties.

It just looks like a stone-cold, lonely place to live.

Not having thoroughly looked into Mr Security...only speaking from my experience with Law enforcement officers.

It is also a possibility, as an ex US Marshall...or whatever he was. That he could easily have enemies. Depending on who he was responsible for capturing. People forget...that these people get out. They don't forget. If you put someone away for a lot of years...they may not feel they have anything to lose by seeking revenge. My Uncle just had Us Marshall's all over his house a few months ago, because a guy he put away 20 YEARS ago was released. He made a "credible threat" against my Uncle. They immediately set up security for him. He does have an alarm as well as a camera to his front and back door. So he sees who is there before he opens it.

Does Mr Security have an alarm system? That would be my first priority, then the cameras. But yes, as an FBI Agent, US Marshall, Confidential Informant, or anything else like that...I probably wouldn't mind numerous cameras around my house.

He also could just BE paranoid. He could simply have serious anxiety. Yet, have the means to do something to help calm it.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. :innocent:

Excellent point. Thank you.

Not having thoroughly looked into Mr Security...only speaking from my experience with Law enforcement officers.

It is also a possibility, as an ex US Marshall...or whatever he was. That he could easily have enemies. Depending on who he was responsible for capturing. People forget...that these people get out. They don't forget. If you put someone away for a lot of years...they may not feel they have anything to lose by seeking revenge. My Uncle just had Us Marshall's all over his house a few months ago, because a guy he put away 20 YEARS ago was released. He made a "credible threat" against my Uncle. They immediately set up security for him. He does have an alarm as well as a camera to his front and back door. So he sees who is there before he opens it.

Does Mr Security have an alarm system? That would be my first priority, then the cameras. But yes, as an FBI Agent, US Marshall, Confidential Informant, or anything else like that...I probably wouldn't mind numerous cameras around my house.

He also could just BE paranoid. He could simply have serious anxiety. Yet, have the means to do something to help calm it.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. :innocent:

Very good point and I'm sure this is the case.

I did go back out to SCA this afternoon. I wasn't able to get a better idea of how many cams on that house. Drove by a couple of times and had no luck. Sorry ya'll. We didn't see ANYONE while we were in Overlook Village. No cars, no people walking, no one coming or going. Nada. I will say, every single home in the entire neighborhood has a perfectly kept yard. Not one home is in any state of disrepair. From the outside anyway.

We did leave some of the cards at the SCA Community Center (quite lovely and LOTS of people around). There was a receptionist type desk/woman there just inside, but she was busy. So, we (me and my DS) looked around a bit until we found an area with brochures and flyers and bulletins and put the cards there. Actually, right next to an Alcoholics Anonymous flyer.

Still, driving all through Anthem, I began to think, the answers we need are not there. Steven is not there. IMO.

We tried to get closer to the foothills (thanks laytonian!), which are actually the opposite direction than the fellow on the video was headed. But we didn't have much luck there either. There are lots of homes right there at the foothills, but we couldn't find a way to get there. Then again, there are a LOT of foothills so it's anyone's guess which way to go, really.

We actually took the whole Anthem "loop" this time. From where Steven's car was found, it would be a very long walk in either direction to get out of Anthem. Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take a while and if his plan was to park his car in a safe place and hoof it to somewhere else, it wasn't a very good plan.

I will say, there are many VERY rocky areas within Anthem. I mean nearly boulder-sized rocks. NOT places where people would go hiking. And, I've always thought those foothills and the Black Mountains in general appear to be nearly as smooth as a baby's butt, but upon closer inspection, there are some ravines where a body could stay hidden for a long period of time. Not a lot of vegetation and don't appear to be any caves, but you can see some areas where folks are definitely not spending their weekends.

***Sigh*** I am at a loss right now.

One more thing.....there was a large poster in the main foyer announcing Neighborhood Watch start-up meetings. Several neighborhoods were named, but Overlook Village was not among them. Made me think they already have one.

One more, one more thing! I don't recall if it's ever come up, but SCA is just a portion of overall Anthem. Anthem is really quite large. There are many, many sub-divisions within the community. Just sayin' - it's yet another example of looking for a needle in a haystack.

:(

Anyone want to take another run at house three on EL drive with me?? After all, it got a huge response from someone....

By run I mean sleuthing it out a little...IIRC the family had another property in SCA. I wonder which one they are occupying and when they might have left EL if they are not still living there....

OK-I just went backward on the thread and it is interesting to think about Mr. Security. SK crossed the street which sort of makes me think he was on a mission that did not include Mr. S's house, but you never know.

Unless there was surveillance in the area for other reasons and ex US Marshal is his cover...

Anyone want to take another run at house three on EL drive with me?? After all, it got a huge response from someone....

By run I mean sleuthing it out a little...IIRC the family had another property in SCA. I wonder which one they are occupying and when they might have left EL if they are not still living there....

Can you PM me the addy you're thinking of? I've checked the county records on every house on that street and there are a few held in family trusts. Hard to determine who is living in those homes if the owners have other addy's.

I will say this, based on the outward appearance of this neighborhood and the fact that it is a retirement community, I really and truly think we can count out any theories involving "squatters" hanging out there. No way.

Also, saw very few homes for sale there. That is uncommon in this area these days.

OK-I just went backward on the thread and it is interesting to think about Mr. Security. SK crossed the street which sort of makes me think he was on a mission that did not include Mr. S's house, but you never know.

Unless there was surveillance in the area for other reasons and ex US Marshal is his cover...

You know, I thought about that going through there today. EL is a fairly short street. It leads into Portsmouth Creek, which is much, much longer. My DS asked, "do we know if anyone else around here has surveillance cams on their house?" NO! I don't believe we do. Why? Because no one ever asked.

IMO, that is a missed opportunity and that horse is out of the barn by now.

Unless the man (Steven) on the video was headed to a specific house nearby, there would have been little to -0- reason for him to go that direction. IMHO.

The family with another property, was at 2260. That's the first EL address on the right side, with the casita. It's the home that was for rent.

(The third house has no casita, and was never for rent, and the owners do not own another property.)

The SD family who had two addresses, has now moved to their other home nearby.

One more thing.....there was a large poster in the main foyer announcing Neighborhood Watch start-up meetings. Several neighborhoods were named, but Overlook Village was not among them. Made me think they already have one.

According to Mr Security's daughter (who pointed at the "for rent" home), the people at 2260 were the only ones who were not members of the neighborhood watch. So yeah, there is one.

The S.D. family also own land in Pahrump, Nye County, NV. Just putting this info out there. One may find it on the Nye County Assessor pages.

And, a home on Park Ridge Ave in Pahrump, NV.

The S.D. family also own land in Pahrump, Nye County, NV. Just putting this info out there. One may find it on the Nye County Assessor pages.

Ahhhh. A Pahrump connection. That's interesting......

I can find the land, but not the property on Park Ridge. Even with the actual street address????

:banghead:

I can find the land, but not the property on Park Ridge. Even with the actual street address????

:banghead:

I find one address on Newberry, but it appears to be a lot
Google Street View. There are homes across the street, if you pan around - -but the arrow points to the lot.

I did find 12 Assessor records which show property transfers, most of which seem like flipping and buying at tax sales -- as well as something called "Hafen Ranch" - but the address looks like a strip mall. ???

Frankly, I'm seeing greed/victims of the Nevada housing bubble.

Something else:
Check the documentation, names and addresses on THIS.

And this one, too, evidently a lawsuit DR was involved in: HERE.

(Our realty experts need to see if there's linkages in the above documents/names)

AND THEN, there's THIS ONE which links younger DR with SBC listed in the above document.

And FURTHER....it all links back to THIS which displays the phone number of the missing DR's home in Vegas.

Play with it all. I don't know if it's linking to SD or not.

I find one address on Newberry, but it appears to be a lot
Google Street View. There are homes across the street, if you pan around - -but the arrow points to the lot.

I did find 12 Assessor records which show property transfers, most of which seem like flipping and buying at tax sales -- as well as something called "Hafen Ranch" - but the address looks like a strip mall. ???

Frankly, I'm seeing greed/victims of the Nevada housing bubble.

There's no shortage of greed in real estate here. That's what got us into trouble!

Something else:
Check the documentation, names and addresses on THIS.

You have to login in there. Can you give us a hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat