NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can find the land, but not the property on Park Ridge. Even with the actual street address????

:banghead:

The daughter in law's address, sorry maybe it's the daughter, is listed as the Park Ridge address on zabasearch. Sorry, I couldn't find it on the Nye county assessor page.

The newberry addresses are lots, and the Lincolnwood ct addr is a undeveloped lot in the Hafen Ranch, Phase 2A.

Also, the EL address received a delinquent tax letter, which made past due taxes due by 6/7/2010. This can be found on assessor pages.

I find one address on Newberry, but it appears to be a lot
Google Street View. There are homes across the street, if you pan around - -but the arrow points to the lot.

I did find 12 Assessor records which show property transfers, most of which seem like flipping and buying at tax sales -- as well as something called "Hafen Ranch" - but the address looks like a strip mall. ???

Frankly, I'm seeing greed/victims of the Nevada housing bubble.

Something else:
Check the documentation, names and addresses on THIS.

And this one, too, evidently a lawsuit DR was involved in: HERE.

(Our realty experts need to see if there's linkages in the above documents/names)

AND THEN, there's THIS ONE which links younger DR with SBC listed in the above document.

And FURTHER....it all links back to THIS which displays the phone number of the missing DR's home in Vegas.

Play with it all. I don't know if it's linking to SD or not.

I cannot get the links to work for THIS and HERE.

Help me with the THEN, as I do not know who DR is, and what the connection is that we're looking at. I might be a bit behind with this info...help.

The daughter in law's address, sorry maybe it's the daughter, is listed as the Park Ridge address on zabasearch. Sorry, I couldn't find it on the Nye county assessor page.

The newberry addresses are lots, and the Lincolnwood ct addr is a undeveloped lot in the Hafen Ranch, Phase 2A.

Also, the EL address received a delinquent tax letter, which made past due taxes due by 6/7/2010. This can be found on assessor pages.

I did find it on zabasearch - but I can't find it on the Nye County Assessor's site either.

DR = Dragan Rnic. Went missing between Pahrump and Vegas last November. There is some speculation there is a connection between him and S.D. I've not been able to find one.

I did find it on zabasearch - but I can't find it on the Nye County Assessor's site either.

DR = Dragan Rnic. Went missing between Pahrump and Vegas last November. There is some speculation there is a connection between him and S.D. I've not been able to find one.

Wow, I didn't know about DR! I want to read up about his case, so I'll try to find it.

Found it!

They are father and son according to veromi. Intresting enough The father went missing on DEC 8 2009

They are father and son according to veromi. Intresting enough The father went missing on DEC 8 2009

That's when he was reported missing.

He was last seen either late on Dec 1st or early on Dec 2nd.

I cannot get the links to work for THIS and HERE.

Help me with the THEN, as I do not know who DR is, and what the connection is that we're looking at. I might be a bit behind with this info...help.

My fault. The case number was in the URL, so I thought it would work as a link. :banghead:

The S.D. family also own land in Pahrump, Nye County, NV. Just putting this info out there. One may find it on the Nye County Assessor pages.

And, a home on Park Ridge Ave in Pahrump, NV.

What about Pahrump? Last Saturday night, on 48 Hours, there was a story,nand it took place in Pahrump. Who knew little ,desolete, small,boring, Pahrump, had such crime? Guess that is why things happen there-nobody would suspect it.

It was December, sorry ya'll.

Who are father and son? Did I miss something?

I think I missed it too. Are these people connected to Steven by anything more than geographical and chronological proximity? Granted that those are not things to be ignored, it seems more likely to be coincidence.

I think I missed it too. Are these people connected to Steven by anything more than geographical and chronological proximity? Granted that those are not things to be ignored, it seems more likely to be coincidence.

Seems to be.

Others have looked into it, and as I hear from them, they've turned up nothing, either.

The only thing I could turn up, and it's a likely coincidence, is that Fairy1's sighting was only about a mile from a condo that DR Jr owns/owned/lived in.

Seems to be.

Others have looked into it, and as I hear from them, they've turned up nothing, either.

The only thing I could turn up, and it's a likely coincidence, is that Fairy1's sighting was only about a mile from a condo that DR Jr owns/owned/lived in.

bbm

Where is that location?

So far, it does appear to be purely coincidental. There was some speculation that this other missing man had a connection to someone on EL, which would make it more compelling. But I don't think anyone has found such a connection.

You never know. Seems every time one stone us unturned, it leads to another!

So far, it does appear to be purely coincidental. There was some speculation that this other missing man had a connection to someone on EL, which would make it more compelling. But I don't think anyone has found such a connection.

You never know. Seems every time one stone us unturned, it leads to another!

I can't find the dumping record that lists both. I see only a 2008 violation and fine issued to DR.

Buehler? Buehler?

Tropicana & Koval bus stop....near the back of Bally's.

And the condo is near Harmon and Koval. I wouldn't even say a mile away. Though I'm a horrific judge of that type of thing.

I've been reading the threads about Steven for several days now....totally baffled by what might have happened. But the feeling I get is that he walked away from his life.....

OT

Just read this story on the Huffington Post and thought I would share it. At least look at the picture...this missing women was photographed shortly before she went missing. And many people say that you can see in her eyes that something is amiss.

I can't imagine waiting 36+ years to get answers about Steven; I simply can't wait.

Where are you Steven?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-shapter/where-is-francis-missing-_b_732284.html

Body of Utah man found in "camp" near Cedar City, Utah airport.

Salt Lake Tribune.

"The person was carrying documents identifying him as a Utah man, but the body is in too poor condition to determine whether the ID is accurate. Robinson did not know the age or home city of the man identified in the documents. "

Response to OT.....
I think I see in her eyes the reflection of the photographer. Her overall
expression may be how she felt after being a hostage during a bank
robbery. I don't believe anyone gets over that kind of thing quickly and
easily. Maybe she knew she could not put herself back in the same
situation....so she moved on to something safer.

I check everyday to see if there is anything new with Steven. It is so
disappointing....

Does anyone know what happened to Steven. Anyone from St. George?
Any friend or acquaintance? It is more than time to come forward.

=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member