NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Hansen sighting to timeline. Also documented fairy1's visit to IHOP.

I don't know if these are related to Z, but there's a lot of Zs in the Las Vegas area. If you know he made calls, I guess you know the numbers he called?
http://snurl.com/u44go

Yes, I did some searching for Zirkles in LV & Henderson also.
Is the IHOP Fairy went to in LV or Henderson (on Boulder Blvd.) The reason I'm asking is because there is a Zirkle at 120 S Sunset Rd in Henderson, but on the map it is near Boulder Blvd.
Also, can we find the age of Zirkle and if his name is Jordan R Zirkle or could it be R. J. Zirkle as in possiblly Robert or Richard? I know you found his case in the Utah Courts. TIA

while interesting, Steven's car was sniffed by drug detecting dogs and it was clean.

There are so many ways to get around the dogs Web.
Smaller quanities would especially be no problem. Saw a program last night where they use ketchup or hot sauce to throw the dogs off. Smaller quantities could be immersed in almost anything. He could be transporting and not using.

OTOH
Do we know what day Z bailed on the rental? If Steven could lock his room upon leaving?

I doubt K-mart would give it up, without a subpoena -- and since it's been over 30 days, it's either already been reviewed or probably gone.

Hopefully, LE has done this. Re: XMas presents, I don't think they were wrapped yet, and if he was in a hurry that night he may have just left them in the car. Of course, we are not certain those gifts were purchased on the $9 receipt or are we? I still think the possiblity exists that he may have had a trak phone for the communications and also if Z is connected to this in any way---then we do have a face to face. Drug dealers use trak phones, infamously.

Did anyone notice that Naegle still never answered the questions about Webb? Did he show for the meeting? How did the Bishop know he wasn't coming? Why didn't he tell the Bishop Steve told him that he could not be there if he talked to the Bishop?

Also, where was his phone pinging when he was talking to Webb and the Bishop???? He talked to Webb around 8. That would let us know if he was in Vegas or St. George.

I looked at the houses on the east side of Evening Lights. We can rule out, based on where he crossed and his reflection in the car, that he didn't go to the first two houses. All of the houses on the street after the second house are owned by "people", not "banks", and currently none of them are behind on their mortgages enough to get a Trustee Sale Notice from their lender. So, from afar they all look normal. I have found very interesting information after five hours of on and off searching. One of the people on that street has ties to Sacramento AND St. George. I found this odd. I THINK this is where we need to focus. I also think Steven was with someone who had a phone...leading up to his "meeting", maybe not AT the meeting. The other person probably gave him the directions at some point.

:woohoo: LOL Glad I'm not the only one here. Can you give the name and addresss CC???? Oh, my gut hurts from laughing.

Did anyone notice that Naegle still never answered the questions about Webb? Did he show for the meeting? How did the Bishop know he wasn't coming? Why didn't he tell the Bishop Steve told him that he could not be there if he talked to the Bishop?

Also, where was his phone pinging when he was talking to Webb and the Bishop???? He talked to Webb around 8. That would let us know if he was in Vegas or St. George.

I looked at the houses on the east side of Evening Lights. We can rule out, based on where he crossed and his reflection in the car, that he didn't go to the first two houses. All of the houses on the street after the second house are owned by "people", not "banks", and currently none of them are behind on their mortgages enough to get a Trustee Sale Notice from their lender. So, from afar they all look normal. I have found very interesting information after five hours of on and off searching. One of the people on that street has ties to Sacramento AND St. George. I found this odd. I THINK this is where we need to focus.

I also think Steven was with someone who had a phone...leading up to his "meeting", maybe not AT the meeting. The other person probably gave him the directions at some point.

Exactly. Steven was going to Evening Lights...why? Who told him to go there? How did he speak to them?

He didnt communicate through anything he owned to anyone "out of the ordinary". So that can mean one of 2 things. Either one of his ordinary friends knows more than we do or he was using someone elses communication devices. Somehow there is a missing link somewhere. He didnt just show up at random.

If a call was made from Stevens phone while he was traveling to someone Steven did not know, then he possibly had a passenger using his phone. Naegle asked if Z had any relatives because he said he had been calling family, correct me if Im wrong. How does she know Z talked to family? Do they have Z's phone records or did Z use Stevens phone?

We need answers. Its a shame the car was not fingerprinted. Maybe Steven had company on some of his road trips. Did Z have transportation? Was Steven taking him places and picking him up for extra money?

Naegle asked ~ -Does Jordan Zirkle (steven's roommate) have family in Vegas as he claims? He made lots of calls to Vegas to "family"

I wonder if it's too late to fingerprint the car or a forensic search---say anything linking to Z. Now I want to know what kind of drugs Z was busted for. Pot, coke, heroin, prescription or other????

Maybe he used the phone at the house, so the owners have the records of who the roommate called. If that's the case, then CALL the numbers. If the numbers are on Steven's phone, then how does the family know they are JZ's calls and not his? Does Steven's mom get his phone bills and she asked him and she took his answers for face value???? This would explain why there is nothing on his phone...he knew his mom would see who he was talking to.

Steven's phone: Either Z used Steven's phone or Steven made the calls himself. Do a reverse phone search; or/and a reverse address. Surely LE knows where those number lead to.
I doubt the landlords kept a phone there for tennants use.

Lots of online data....I'm scrolling through the bookings right now.

If nothing else, go here https://news.washeriff.net/bookings/ and just scroll. They either have the world's worst photographer, or some folks' family trees don't fork.Nope. No Z booked last 48 hours, or released last two weeks.

Oh my, coffee alllllllll over my computer.:laugh::

I seriously doubt the roommate JZ had ANYTHING to do with this. First of all, JZ was doing his own thing, whatever that was back in St. George. We know in the last few days at least, Steven was wandering around like a maniac, including the unannounced stop at the ranch. I seriously doubt JZ would have been left alone in a car while Steven sat down and had lunch and talked for a couple of hours.

Time is money for people who do the things some have alleged JZ was doing. He's not going to make a dime being a passenger in an endless and circular ride to nowhere.
And I would have to trust that the drug sniffing dogs would pick up the presence of any drugs in the car. I am not going to second guess a drug sniffing dog. While some say JZ was a drug dealer, we are not talking about a kingpin who has perfected the trafficking trade.

Nothing on his phone?
There's plenty on his phone, but it's all apparently explained.

I think this could be a key point. The family *thinks* it's all been explained, since they called all the numbers in his recent history. But there's no guarantee that someone on the receiving end of his family's calls told the truth! "Sure, I talked to Steven about meeting for lunch/going to church/work/fill in the blank with anything mundane."

Unless JZ (or someone else) was being dropped off and picked up and Steven was visiting AM's family while waiting.

Also, the Christmas gifts..maybe that isnt even what he purchased at Kmart. Maybe they weren't even Christmas gifts. Maybe he bought more minutes for his TracFone. What is the sales tax rate? How much was the actual item he bought? Buying 2 gifts would mean he spent $4.xx on each child (buying 3 meant he spent $2.xx) You can't buy a board game or book for $4. Even at Kmart. Maybe a coloring book, tiny travel game, or candy. This could be a clue!

I feel like I'm chewing on a bare bone. Can we get something fresh to chew on? The facts here are sparse and even though the other bones have been seemingly picked clean...how about throw them to us and let us see if we can find any meat on them please.

Even though something has been cleared or looked at...let us look again.

Steven's phone records have been fine-tooth combed. No one unusual was found on it, and they've talked to everyone he called, or called him.

That's how they found how Steven had helped the two kids who were locked out of their home......he'd let them use his cellphone to call their mother.

The roommate has been roundly questioned by police. LE doesn't think he's involved.

I am trying to catch up today after being gone all day yesterday. The understand that the roommate has been questioned and was ruled out. However, I wonder if they asked him if Steven has had any new or frequest visitors lately.

:woohoo: LOL Glad I'm not the only one here. Can you give the name and addresss CC???? Oh, my gut hurts from laughing.

OK, you two.
You have absolutely, 100% verified that someone on Evening Lights has a direct tie to someone in Sacramento? And that tie is what....marriage or blood relation?

Hopefully, LE has done this. Re: XMas presents, I don't think they were wrapped yet, and if he was in a hurry that night he may have just left them in the car. Of course, we are not certain those gifts were purchased on the $9 receipt or are we? I still think the possiblity exists that he may have had a trak phone for the communications and also if Z is connected to this in any way---then we do have a face to face. Drug dealers use trak phones, infamously.

The K-Mart receipt was present, as noted on the timeline (revised several times last night). That's why we know exactly what time the purchase was made.

There is a reason why Naegle asked about the roommate. I would like to know what prompted those questions? Calls made from Steven's phone??? The homeowners gave her the information because they got it where???

If it was calls that Steven explained as his roommates...then I would venture to say the calls were Steven's and further time should be spent examining "older" calls made from his phone.

We really need to make another question form for Naegle. We need more answers.

What EXACTLY was bought at Kmart?
What coats were in the car?
Did Z use Steven's phone?
Does Z have transportation?
Have videos already been reviewed?
Was there a landline phone at the residence?

According to Steven's father, scenthounds were used in the area of Evening Lights Avenue, and they did not get a trace of Steven. I am not refering here to drug dogs,but regular scenthounds.If there had been no rain or winds they would have found at least some of his scent. This might mean that it is not Steven in that video. Because the person on that video really does look like he's very familiar with that area.He never once looks around him, something we would all do in unfamiliar turf. Does anyone know why did LE do an aerial search, which is fairly expensive,but did not dust the car for prints ?

Good point. So the hounds started at the car and went where?

Is is possible for Naegle to check in twice a day at certain times so that we have a relatively organized Q?A list for them (her/him)
Say lunch time and before bed?

4BB,
Dogs specifically trained to sniff out drugs were used on the car,and came up with nothing. That seems quite conclusive. Steven's dad stated that dogs were taken around the streets near Evening Lights Avenue. These would probably be bloodhounds. They are usally very capable of finding someone's scent ; things that could throw them off are heavy rain and winds.Neither of these conditions existed at that place when Steven went missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder