DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12/08 Seen in St George....verified by TH

12/09 Seen in Ruby Valley, NV. @11:AM.....verified by AN

12/10 $33.13/bank post/purchase likely 12/08-09/receipt verified
Pilot Travel
Wendover, Nevada
http://www.pilottravelcenters.com/Locations/Location.aspx?location_id=147&Title=%23147+West+Wendover%2c+NV

12/11...$13.10/bank post/purchase likely 12/09-10/receipt verified
Maverik (gas station/convenience store)
Salt Lake City, Utah

12/10 $32.88 ......receipt verified
Flying J Travel Center
Springville , UT
1460 North 1750 West
Exit 261 / I-15
801-489-3622
Fuel Price: $0.930 per gas gallon equivalent
http://www.questargas.com/ngv/web/entire.php (CNG)

12/10 $3.64......receipt verified
Taco Time
Nephi, UT
1155 E Hwy 132

12/14/ ...$7.30/Monday bank post/likely 12/10-11 receipt verified
Tesoro
Salt Lake City ,UT
1699 West North Temple
Exit 120 / I-80
801-596-7784
Fuel Price: $0.930 per gas gallon equivalent (CNG)

12/10 $3.21 receipt verified
Jack-In-The-Box
Washington, UT
775 W Telegraph St

12/12 $18.08 6.07 gals..receipt verified
Mesquite-Mart Shell,
Mesquite, NV
910 W Mesquite Blvd‎.
http://www.neworusedcars.org/Listing_Detail/7001828/mesquite-mart-shell.html

12/12 $9.42 receipt verified
K-Mart
St George, UT

12/12 Seen at home coming & going/St George...verified by neighbor

imo Pretty solid paper trail...

Assuming for a moment that's NOT Steven in the video -- does that make the last verified sighting the one in St. George when he helped the kids?

We don't know how "verified" it is. The call to the children's mother came from Steven's cellphone, but we don't know if the children and/or the neighbor were ever interviewed and shown a picture.

We also don't know how accurate the neighbor's two sightings at 10:00pm and 10:30pm. We're hearing third-hand that "he was seen"...but it's dark outside. Did the neighbor see the car, or did he actually see Steven? And was it Steven he saw, both times?

IF it's not Steven in the second video, this could have been where the "switch" was made. Steven comes home, goes inside....something happens, and the car leaves again just a few minutes later.

Just throwing it out to bounced it off the walls :banghead::banghead:

We don't know how "verified" it is. The call to the children's mother came from Steven's cellphone, but we don't know if the children and/or the neighbor were ever interviewed and shown a picture.

We also don't know how accurate the neighbor's two sightings at 10:00pm and 10:30pm. We're hearing third-hand that "he was seen"...but it's dark outside. Did the neighbor see the car, or did he actually see Steven? And was it Steven he saw, both times?

IF it's not Steven in the second video, this could have been where the "switch" was made. Steven comes home, goes inside....something happens, and the car leaves again just a few minutes later.

And this brings me to a thought I had….
If he was lured to the neighborhood by someone why if they did something to him
would they leave his car there?
IMO if someone in the neighborhood had something to do with Steven
missing they would have moved his car to remove evidence of him being in
the neighborhood.
That makes me think…
It wasn’t Steven.
He went missing on purpose or
he met someone on the street that did not live in the neighborhood.

Then what is the last verified date when somebody who knows Steven spoke with him face to face? The December 9 in Ruby Valley?

I'm not questioning the validity of the paper trail, I'm trying to think of why he had been driving all over the state -- and whether that might have led him into trouble somehow. Like if he was doing something that required him to carry cash on him, and somebody carjacked him for it.

I'm starting to think he was never in LV.

You guys are great with all of this. I do know that there is a bus that runs from Anthem to the rest of the city, but I stated that a long time ago. I have been bashing my head too, and also checking marriage records of his last name, then comparing that with the people that own houses in SCA...just to verify his last name didn't match any...I know silly, but you never know. Nothing matched up. I know everyone keeps mentioning Overton, but there is the small town of Logandale, that when traveling off of the 15, that no one has mentioned yet. You go through it on your way into Overton, we ride our ATVs there a lot. It is very farmlike and has many LDS that live there.

Then what is the last verified date when somebody who knows Steven spoke with him face to face? The December 9 in Ruby Valley?

I'm not questioning the validity of the paper trail, I'm trying to think of why he had been driving all over the state -- and whether that might have led him into trouble somehow. Like if he was doing something that required him to carry cash on him, and somebody carjacked him for it.

I agree that he may never have been there, but apparently, the people who talked to him on Dec 12th, thought it was him.

Wouldn't his phone calls from the EQ answer that question?
Do we know if this phone call showed him actually in Vegas?
I thought they did but I'm not sure....

You guys are great with all of this. I do know that there is a bus that runs from Anthem to the rest of the city, but I stated that a long time ago. I have been bashing my head too, and also checking marriage records of his last name, then comparing that with the people that own houses in SCA...just to verify his last name didn't match any...I know silly, but you never know. Nothing matched up. I know everyone keeps mentioning Overton, but there is the small town of Logandale, that when traveling off of the 15, that no one has mentioned yet. You go through it on your way into Overton, we ride our ATVs there a lot. It is very farmlike and has many LDS that live there.

Nicole, you did mention a bus that runs from Anthem.

Do you know where it stops, within that development? At least that might tell us how Steven left the neighborhood. Fairy1 brought up an RTC map with a Henderson stop, but that stop was about 12-14 miles from where the car was abandoned.

Rent hasnt been paid in since ocotber. Mind you, rent is generally due 1-5th in most places. Stevens grandmothers writes him a check on the sixth of october upon hearing this. Never cashed. Hes getting paid CASH by his window job. Roomie peaces out mid november. Where does he go? Does he ever visit? Hes had a history of drugs and minors. What kind of drugs? How high traffic was his house that his roomie had to leave in the middle of the night?

Was steven being followed? Was he involved somehow? Did he ditch the car because he knew he was being followed and trying to loose a lead? The car was searched and came back clean. so maybe not the drugs, but maybe cash? Maybe they came after him cause his roomie just up and left?... See More

Maybe a long shot. But if the man at Ihop was him...wearing big tinted glasses and tattoos. He could be hiding. Maybe to protect his family. Himself.

Maybe steven knew or saw something someone wasnt happy about? Maybe someone came after him looking for information about his room mate? What was the relationship between the two before he moved to st george? :waitasec:

Nicole, you did mention a bus that runs from Anthem.

Do you know where it stops, within that development? At least that might tell us how Steven left the neighborhood. Fairy1 brought up an RTC map with a Henderson stop, but that stop was about 12-14 miles from where the car was abandoned.

maybe he didnt have the oney to pay for parking somewhere and caught the bus?

maybe he didnt have the oney to pay for parking somewhere and caught the bus?

You don't pay for parking until you come back for your car, generally. He could have left the car undisturbed at a large shopping center, for a lot longer than it sat in that cul de sac.

I don't think there's a nearby bus stop.

Wouldn't his phone calls from the EQ answer that question?
Do we know if this phone call showed him actually in Vegas?
I thought they did but I'm not sure....

Yeah, I know several people spoke to him by phone.

Looking at the timeline, I don't see a face to face contact listed after Ruby Valley.

It seems like he's avoiding people.

Appalled : You wrote that you live on Evening Lights Street ; but, isn't it actually Evening Lights Avenue ? FYI, you would be really surprised at the past or present occupations of some posters here.... And I'm not nearly old enogh to have grandkids:dance:

Had you googled "Evening lights" and the word "Henderson" you would have found that it is Evening Lights STREET.

I think the last sighting of Steven was when his neighbor saw him go into his house, and come out a little later, around 10:30 p.m., when he drove off. I wish we could get the cell phone information.

What happened to Appalled's post?

I think Appalled made a few important points which I wish had remained on board. He or she (I got them impression Appalled was a woman) indicated that the neighbors were concerned about an abandoned car, that LE visited everyone, Steven's father visited the neighborhood and they all talked about Steven at their Christmas party.

True, Appalled might not live in EL Street and the information totally false, but that writer sounded very personally offended by an intrusion into who lives on the block.

While I guess the TOS of this site governs what is permissible, I really think it is not wise to dig up names of people who live in Sun City Anthem when there is NO evidence a crime was committed in SCA.

I think Appalled made a few important points which I wish had remained on board. He or she (I got them impression Appalled was a woman) indicated that the neighbors were concerned about an abandoned car, that LE visited everyone, Steven's father visited the neighborhood and they all talked about Steven at their Christmas party.

True, Appalled might not live in EL Street and the information totally false, but that writer sounded very personally offended by an intrusion into who lives on the block.

While I guess the TOS of this site governs what is permissible, I really think it is not wise to dig up names of people who live in Sun City Anthem when there is NO evidence a crime was committed in SCA.

BBM. No evidence? I hope LE there doesn't work that way. Their neighborhood was where the car was left. Do most people make a habit of parking their car in some random subdivision to walk blocks or miles away to somewhere else? I don't. When I go visit a friend I park within a couple of houses of their house. When I go to the bank I park at the bank. And if I'm going to meet someone to catch a ride I usually leave my car at or near their house or at a business that's convenient for both of us. So if I were to assume Steven got into someone else's car and drove away, IMO, it would make sense that they lived there.

Personally if a situation like this happened in my neighborhood, I'd be more worried about who's living next to me. I'd like to think my neighbors are the wonderful people I've gotten to know. But there is no way in heck I'm going to put money on them not being responsible for this. I'd be viewing my neighbors with great concern and looking at them sideways. And I'd be upset with the person who caused someone to go missing and drug me into it. Not at the people trying to find that missing person. Talk about misplaced anger.

I agree about the names; but few here participated in that (despite what the post claimed).

When 5% of a post contains information/legitimate complaints, and the remaining 95% is devoted to lengthy personal attacks against selected people, doesn't that reveal why the post was actually written?

about Appalled's post….

First of all I am NOT giddy about this case. I take it very serious as I do
with any other case I follow and to have someone think I find anything about
this case giddy is an insult!

Second… IF someone went missing and was last seen on my street
and I felt the need to post on a thread about it I would state I
completely understand why people would be sleuthing the neighborhood.
I would also post and ask what questions I could answer to help move the
sleuthing off my street if I felt it was really a dead end.

Third…. I love all my neighbors and I think I know them…
BUT I could never state as a fact that one of them had nothing to do with
the person going missing!
I don’t care how good you think you know your neighbors…. YOU NEVER
KNOW what they are capable of!

To insist that no one on that street knows anything … well I’m sure
Casey Anthony’s, BTK’s, Ted Bundy’s neighbors thought the same thing!

I understand that some don’t want the neighborhood to be looked into
but that is the last known place Steven may have been and IMO it’s the first
place we should sleuth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads