GUILTY NV - Suellen, 31, & Lexis Roberts, 12, Las Vegas, 4 Sept 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like Suellen Roberts was killed soon after she and her daughter were spotted in Arizona.

KTNV.com is reporting that human remains, linked to Suellen, have been found in a remote area off I-40, in Arizona.

Speculation:
1 - Sanders ingratiated himself with the mother, then killed Suellen so she wouldn't interfere with what he really wanted: Lexis.
2 - Sanders was promised a plea bargain, if he'd give up the location of Suellen's remains.

What a sad, bizarre, story...

So sorry for Suellen and Lexi's family and friends...

NPR.com is reporting that the location of the remains, was provided by Federal officers.

KVVU-TV reports that the remains were found in Seligman, Arizona.

Quote from article:
"The trio had been spotted at a drive-thru wildlife park in Williams, Ariz., and at the Grand Canyon over Labor Day weekend, authorities said."

Seligman (on the old Route 66) is west of Williams (where they were apparently spotted over the Labor Day weekend). Backtrack? Was Suellen really with Lexis and Roberts in Williams?

The logical route from Vegas would be Las Vegas - Kingman - Seligman - Williams - Louisiana.

I wonder whether he made Lexis watch him murder her mother and left her there and took Lexis all way to Louisiana for her last day of her life. That's hideous & horrible way for Tom by desire to have sex with young girl. I think it should be capital punishment for him. He destroyed everyone by walk out old life in 1987 & now this. How many people he hurt during 23 yrs across USA as a drifter?

I didn't think he got this far with Suellen. Had to be in AZ---This is so horrible. I don't think she is alive--I hope it is her. This family will never get over this--only will have to deal with day by day. God will give them strength to do so. At least they will know where Suellen and Lexis are and will not have to deal with the gnawing-wondering of where they are.

I am glad to know they have found her body. But, this means, that more than likely Lexi was with him alone for a period of time.

Prayers for Sueellen and Lexis's family and friends.

RIP.

I couldn't help but think the same thing. Poor Lexis and poor Suellen.

Praying for their family and for swift justice.

I doubt we will ever know the whole truth of what he did to either one of them. He has nothing to gain now that Suellen's body has been found. What counts is that he will never see the light of day again. Truth be told, it may be easier for their family if not every single ugly detail of what they experienced at his hands were revealed.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=87497

Flagstaff to Seligman is 75 miles ...

A body found in Arizona could be that of murdered 12-year-old Lexis Roberts' missing mother, Suellen, police believe.
The likely remains of the 31-year-old were discovered along a mountainous stretch of highway in the state's north-west a month after her daughter's body was found in woods in Louisana.
A man legally declared dead 16 years ago, Thomas Sanders, 53, has been charged with kidnapping Lexis after his arrest at a truck stop in Mississippi on Sunday after a nationwide manhunt.

'There will be an autopsy in the next day or two to verify it was Suellen and possibly give us a time of death,' Yavapai County Sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said. 'We do believe it is Suellen based on evidence obtained at the scene.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Now-mothers-remains-found.html#ixzz15RYQpSf4

From the article:

Detectives, along with assistance from the FBI, are attempting to determine if Thomas is linked to the death of Suellen assuming confirmation of the body’s identity by the Medical Examiner. FBI agents had provided YCSO with leads as to the likely whereabouts of the body found today.
I thought that they only found the body because of Sanders' cooperation with authorities. Maybe it's just bad wording?

Sorry I have been gone. Dad in the hospital with blood clot in Lungs. But I am sooooo glad that our LE caught this creep and found the moms body. Word here is that he is spilling his guts. They would probly never found the moms body if he had not told them where it was. He is to be transferred to Harrisonburg some time today. I have a close relative who is employed by the Sheriffs dept. This is just the begining for our little community. Please keep us in your prayers. This is a VERY small VILLAGE and this will be really something for us to handle. But we will see this through to the end. Thank you all for your prayers and I will keep in touch

Just checked population 746

Catahoula---prayers for your dad!!

I have a feeling this knew exactly what he was doing before he met Suellen.

1. Find a vulnerable, troubled, naive single mother with a young daughter

2. Lure her into a relationship with lavish attention and gifts, then earn her trust with false promises

3. Orchestrate an "event" in which he can isolate her and her daughter, kill her, then have the daughter all to himself

It is VERY possible he did this to other single mothers, of whom REALLY lived off the radar (drug addiction, no family to check on them, etc.), as no one knew he was alive, and any missing women/children could not have been reported. AND if they WERE reported....I'd start connecting the dots if I were you LE!

Mother's remains found

4ce1c727cc499.image.jpg

PHOENIX — Arizona authorities said Monday they discovered the body of a woman believed to be the missing mother of a girl found dead in Louisiana.

The possible remains of Suellen Roberts, 31, were found in a remote area off Interstate 40 in northwestern Arizona, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.

http://azstarnet.com/news/state-and-regional/article_42e39f64-f112-11df-a3c8-001cc4c002e0.html

Rest in peace Suellen, this is so sad.

Thanks Carl.

I agree Watchful eye.

Lexis was his target all along. JMHO

From the article:

I thought that they only found the body because of Sanders' cooperation with authorities. Maybe it's just bad wording?

My bet is that it's just that...bad wording. I am confident that the FBI and local LE are gathering evidence that physically places Sanders at this body discovery site in case he reverses his confession later on, or if it's not admissible in court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back