GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is on HLN now saying the the family knew the perp. No explanation for the discrepancy in description. She inferred that they knew that he was suspect before arrest, but then back tracked to say they "knew him" as in an acquaintance.

During her phone interview with the father shortly before the swat event she said she could hear the daughter in the background "wailing".

yep..............busted

so embarrassed.......

And, he was yelling "There's the animal!" right ?

I believe so. I can't rewind back to be sure :facepalm:

It was on live and they were in a green (?teal) compact backing away from reporters.

Sara S. Of CNN made the commentary about SM & MSM being mean -this played out after the sound byte of RM yelling at the cameras while on foot.

I don't get these folks. Considering his fury on camera, I can't imagine being on the other side of the door with him trying to pound the door down :scared: :cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We obviously did not hear the straight story from the beginning and what was the reason for that?

It certainly doesn't sound random and it sounds like the family had knowledge that they were not sharing. JMO. I won't be surprised at anything that comes out at this point.

As they should. They weren't truthful and that is absolutely necessary when asking people to give you money. moo

Well, has the Go Fund Me site made a statement yet, regarding potential fraud? I know the family "says" they pulled it, but how do we know it wasn't just flagged for review?

Rather than waiting for a decision, they went on the offensive.

It's called damage control.

As another WSer (or many) opined - it may be more than a pattern - it may be SOP. :moo:

:(

Wonder if Bob called the police after all?

......wonder if the little guy's mom did in all honesty would you want the Meyers family making house calls to your teen son?

A couple of other family members roll up on CNN reporter to complain about how they're being portrayed in media.

"We're grieving and don't understand why people are being so mean."

Well, has the Go Fund Me site made a statement yet, regarding potential fraud? I know the family "says" they pulled it, but how do we know it wasn't just flagged for review?

Rather than waiting for a decision, they went on the offensive.

It's called damage control.

As another WSer (or many) opined - it may be more than a pattern - it may be SOP. :moo:

:(

Great point. I haven't seen this much damage control since the Casey Anthony case.

Just too much.

Hey? Did anyone catch whether or not any of the neighbors of the alleged shooter say the family owned or had been seen driving a silver sedan???

I believe the female neighbor said no, that's not a car they have.

Then the male neighbor tried to actually point to the 15 yr old's mother's car to show what they have when asked about what car(s) they have, but I never saw them pan to it.

And I'm quite sure along with the female neighbor (who is good friends with the mom and lives right next door) said not only had Mr. M. been over there pounding on the door - along with others - that the police were there and arrested the 15 yr old (for something else) 2 days ago. Not just that the police were there.

She made it sound like he doesn't make great choices (and that his mom knows and seems at a loss - and also preoccupied with a 1 month old baby now too) but that she's never at all felt like he was any threat or anything.

I'm going to see if I can rewind and get back to when the first neighbor was speaking to reply and transcribe (but I wasn't recording so we'll see how far back my DVR lets me go)

Photo of suspect. Not 6'

c597c8b5e494f6d87a6f81f662100339.jpg

A couple of other family members roll up on CNN reporter to complain about how they're being portrayed in media.

"We're grieving and don't understand why people are being so mean."

bbm: why doesn't the reporter ask them "how?"

I've not followed every page of this story on here, but quite obviously this incident had nothing to do with anonymous road rage. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn