GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anticipating the introduction of a black hole theory on CNN any minute now, LOL.

CNN closed interview with neighbor to say they're awaiting SWAT armored vehicles.

I hope this young man surrenders, lawyers up, and tells his side. He has the right to his day in court.

So far nothing fits.

My cup of HINKY runneth over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that the police emphasize that there is MUCH more to investigate regarding this homicide.

How sure are they that this is the right guy? By the accounts of the neighbors, this person does not seem to fit the suspect description in any way. :dunno:

LE: Suspect is in custody. In route to headquarters. Lots of work left in the investigation. More info at a later time. Do not want to jeopardize the case. Trying to restore order to neighborhood now.

Presser:
Captain: suspect in custody

Surprise, surprise. Every single detail relayed by the family appears to have been wrong, including the suspect description.

maybe TM or daughter never Were in the car and this was BM and whoever altercation which she interrupted....

More information will be provided at a later time. Do not want to jeopardize investigation

No further comment. Wish to restore order.

Wow....People have been beating down the alleged shooters door for days - including the husband of Tammy Meyer. Wow. Just WOW. Why not call the cops and let them handle it? I seriously do not understand the mindset of these people. I really REALLY don't. They covering up something? Protecting some information?

Why in the heck would Bob or anyone else suspect him?

Hey? Did anyone catch whether or not any of the neighbors of the alleged shooter say the family owned or had been seen driving a silver sedan???

My apologies - I was a couple of minutes behind after trying to transcribe details :blushing:

The Lead is now on CNN

They just played a clip of Mr. Meyers is in yelling into the camera, that the suspect was only a block away.

Now they're showing family member peeling away and reporters stating family members are upset with MSM and social media coverage criticism and "they don't know understand why people are being so mean."

Really?

I have no idea what is going on but it's a good thing the cops got to the suspect before TM's family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper