GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LVMPD & SWAT is on scene

(Might be time to head downstairs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNN reporters asking questions to LE near the scene. Asking if this is the shooter of Meyers, at first says yes. Then reporters ask "The helicopter was calling out for Eric, can you confirm that name?" LE says no more comments at this time. Reporter asks again if it is the suspect in the murder of Meyers and responds with no more comments at this time. They push again saying that he just claimed it was the suspect, then LE says...

and this is strange...

"We believe this to be a person involved with the murder of Tammy Meyers."

One street away? I'm not buying that they don't know this guy. This story was fishy before, but now it reeks!

I hope this standoff ends peacefully. I really need to head this guys side of the story.

I've already heard 4-5 versions from the family. So.....

Ever hear of psy-ops? LOL, I swear I think this is one.

[Could just be a narcotics search warrant that media jumped on. IDK. I wasn't here, dang it. LE will often use SWAT to serve those if the suspect is known to have guns in his/her possession.]

There's NO way they didn't know who (and or where???) to look for the grey/silver sedan!

:moo:

CNN reporters asking questions to LE near the scene. Asking if this is the shooter of Meyers, at first says yes. Then reporters ask "The helicopter was calling out for Eric, can you confirm that name?" LE says no more comments at this time. Reporter asks again if it is the suspect in the murder of Meyers and responds with no more comments at this time. They push again saying that he just claimed it was the suspect, then LE says...

and this is strange...

"We believe this to be a person involved with the murder of Tammy Meyers."

would NOT surprise me if DM is armed and in there too......

The husband had multiple press conferences from the very 1st day. He was ready to pull the plug less than 24 hours after it happened. Docs had to tell him to hold off at least 48 hours. Not sure if you can find any news reports from 2/13 but they are pretty curious.

I'm way behind and trying to catch up but it's slow..I've watched most of the videos (I think) but I missed posts or videos about removing TM from ventilator and that her husband was ready to do it before the doctor was. Can you point me to the link for that? TIA

Neighbor of prospective shooter says he's a kid, a tiny guy - 5'0 tall or so with brown hair. Name is Eric. Not the most outstanding citizen, but she has never been afraid of him.

Neighbor being interviewed knows both the Meyer family and the suspect that is holed up. She says he is young, dark hair, a little guy, short. She says he doesn't sound like the description. Neighbor says police were there 2 days ago, to see suspect. Family of Meyers also knocked on the door and spoke to the mother. It sounds like the family knew who it was all along (JMO)

http://www.4029tv.com/national/twists-turns-in-fatal-las-vegas-road-rage/31359192
Did she find him again?

Yes and no. According to the Las Vegas homicide detective, "at one point Mrs. Meyers was following what we consider a suspect vehicle. And then, at another point, they broke apart and Mrs. Meyers went home."

Steiber said that the second encounter happened at least 5 minutes after Meyers went home the first time and everything unfolded "within a couple blocks" of each other.

Did the other car's driver ever totally lose track of Meyers and her vehicle? What was his mental state at the time?
That, like much else with this story, is still unknown.

So Meyers arrives home (a second time). Now what happens?

She and her son get out of her car. Then, a gray or silver sedan pulls into her cul-de-sac and someone inside it begins firing.
Meyers' son, Brandon, shoots back, Steiber said. But that doesn't stop the shooter, who backs out and drives away.

When he does, Brandon Meyers discovered that "his mother, who was standing off to the side and behind him, had been struck by gunfire," according to the detective.

It's right after that, at 11:22 p.m., that relatives and neighbors first alert police about what's transpired.

PBM - not exactly making sense?

Next door neighbor is being interviewed live in camera now - states there's a small infant in the home. He does not meet the physical description (95 pounds and closer to 5 feet tall with BROWN hair)

States Mr. R Meyers was at the here previously trying to make
contact w/this house

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

There was just a really interesting interview with a neighbor on CNN. She described the suspect as a small, about 5ft, skinny kid who seemed to get in to trouble. His mother has a 1 month old baby. Apparently, the husband knocked on this kid's door and spoke to his mother a few days ago?

ETA: Sorry, posters have beat me to it! lol

I'm way behind and trying to catch up but it's slow..I've watched most of the videos (I think) but I missed posts or videos about removing TM from ventilator and that her husband was ready to do it before the doctor was. Can you point me to the link for that? TIA

I'll try to look for it. Has become hard to find early stories.

It was Friday or Saturday morning. He came out and said she was dead, being removed from life support, then came back out a few hours later and said she's not dead yet but she's as good as dead. Then he came out and said doctors told him he had to wait 48 hours to see if she improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member