GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I saw was the inevitable gun control argument that results from any publicized shooting. I need a Goody's powder and a xanax after perusing that hot mess.

ETA: I meant to quote newone's post with the linked op-ed piece. Maybe I should include adderall in my list of needed drugs.

marvinclemons1 (local reporter) said on 2/14 at 8:24 p.m.*

@MarvinClemons1: #LVMPD Metro says no sketches available of shooter(s) in road rage event that leaves Tammy Meyers near death. #mynews

https://twitter.com/marvinclemons1/status/566777470452391936

* Note: that's the time I see. It may depend on your local time zone what time appears on his tweet

Then he responds to a question about why he tweeted that

@MarvinClemons1: Metro said at 4 there would not be a sketch. Then 2 hours later they released one.

https://twitter.com/marvinclemons1/status/567007096445497344

Probably only for TM as part of the hospital lab tests. I know what you are saying though.

I'm way behind and someone may have said this already but from several comments by LE it sounds like they are suspicious of the Meyers family's story as well. If we're right maybe they will test everyone involved including the daughter. IMO that should be SOP for any incident especially when there is a death but as we saw with CM's case LE let her father move the car without testing anything.

<mod snip>

This is all JMO

All I saw was the inevitable gun control argument that results from any publicized shooting. I need a Goody's powder and a xanax after perusing that hot mess.

ETA: I meant to quote newone's post with the linked op-ed piece. Maybe I should include adderall in my list of needed drugs.

have some tea-quilla......

the useful part of that link was the comments section:

the comments by the posters were eyebrow raising......

How can they see eye color but unable to ID model of car?

IMO, this story is still evolving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way behind and someone may have said this already but from several comments by LE it sounds like they are suspicious of the Meyers family's story as well. If we're right maybe they will test everyone involved including the daughter. IMO that should be SOP for any incident especially when there is a death but as we saw with CM's case LE let her father move the car without testing anything.

<mod snip>

This is all JMO

Toxicology screens are never ordered on suspects unless the death or injury occurs on the job or while operating a motor vehicle.

<mod snip>

JMO

All I know is that this family's story stinks to high heaven. So many "facts" in the story have now changed, and new information has come to light. The family car wasn't even side swiped. Family lied. This has gone from innocent mom being shot and killed in her yard after being followed home after giving her daughter a driving lesson in a school parking lot to an innocent mom seeking some type of revenge on a driver for some type of verbal exchange because the daughter honked her horn at him. I realize she IS a victim, but my gosh. I can't really say here what I think of her actions without breaking the TOS here and getting kicked off. What she did should be a lesson for all who don't already know. If someone antagonizes you on the road...drive away! Drive to a police station if you know where one is. Don't go back out with your son and a GUN to further harass the driver. Most people should know this! And after looking at the son's facebook page I'm not even sure I believe anything he has told police. One thing I do know....Kid is a HOTHEAD, and not long ago posted about another road rage incident where he wanted to get out and rough up someone down at Fremont for some type of road incident. Sheesh. I feel there is so much more to this story and hope police are investigating the whole family and not just looking for a silver sedan with the other shooter in it.

CNN having break news right now near the shooting scene stating that there is a standoff. They are telling the news crew to move back for their safety. This is taking place a street away from the incident and it is not known if the standoff is related to the TM shooting.

CNN having break news right now near the shooting scene stating that there is a standoff. They are telling the news crew to move back for their safety. This is taking place a street away from the incident and it is not known if the standoff is related to the TM shooting.

WOW! Thanks for bringing this news here so quickly!

Wow, thanks for the update.

All these people need to chill tf out. moo

If there is someone following her.. and guns are involved... why did she get out of the car? IIRC she was outside the car when she was shot. Not running for the house but behind the son? Why the heck would she get out of the car? Unless she was going to confront SOMEONE in the other car... and if everyone was armed.. why the HECK did she not stay in the car?

CNN saying LE is in tactical phase of taking suspect in custody.

They are in a "tactical phase" of taking in the suspect of the road rage murder. - CNN

What gets me is, he lives right around the corner from the family home but everyone says they didn't know him?
Color me super confused in all of this!

Police are in tactical phase of taking the suspect in road rage homicide into custody according to CNN breaking news. Story still unfolding.

per cnn...le in tactical phase of taking the suspect into custody in the tammy incident.

Location is on Cherry River Drive.

Good LORD!

Story changing again. Father told Nancy Grace- they weren't looking for suspect. Just took the car away from house so person wouldn't find them.

Crazy train picking up steam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members