GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am simply not buying that the went looking for the car and found it. How? But they don't know the license plate number? But they were close enough to see the eyecolor of the shooter?

I have no idea what the true story of this event is, but I don't think we have heard it yet.

''William La Jeunesse reported today on "America's Newsroom" that since there have been no arrests, the family is offering a "show quality, totally restored" 1956 Chevrolet El Camino for information that will lead to the killer's arrest. ''.... bbm sbm
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/...offering-prized-possession-reward-info-killer

1956 El Camino? Not manuf'ed until 1959,* so doubtful. Year not relevant, but sloppy reporting?

* "Chevrolet El Camino was a coupé utility vehicle produced by the Chevrolet division of General Motors between 1959–60 and 1964-87."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino

It was President's weekend.
Many travelers, could have been anyone.
Story smells.

There is no proof there ever was a driving lesson or another car. All we know for sure is someone shot TM in the head. Then we have two witnesses, one who is a minor and one who had a gun he admitted firing. I need more.

How many guns does the family have? Dad mentioned a shotgun. How many guns were involved in the incident? What kind of gun was she shot with. I am not willing to believe the latest story without some proof.

1956 El Camino? Not manuf'ed until 1959,* so doubtful. Year not relevant, but sloppy reporting?

* "Chevrolet El Camino was a coupé utility vehicle produced by the Chevrolet division of General Motors between 1959–60 and 1964-87."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino

La Jeunesse added that the car has an appraised value of at least $65,000.

So, why not sell this car and pay for her funeral instead of starting a go fund me page (deleted now)

I am simply not buying that the went looking for the car and found it. How? But they don't know the license plate number? But they were close enough to see the eyecolor of the shooter?

I have no idea what the true story of this event is, but I don't think we have heard it yet.

this is almost like watching the blond in Bounty Hunter.............

One scenario that keeps nagging me is this—what if they went looking for the (ubiquitous) silver/gray sedan and "found" the wrong car and confronted the wrong person? That could end badly especially if the son brandished his gun. Pure speculation and JMO, OMO, MOO, etc.

“Every person has the right to protect themselves, but a problem occurs when the person has an avenue to escape the problem but doesn't use it. When that happens, you start to go into the realm of being the person who is the aggressor,” Steiber said.

When it comes to something like road rage, Metro says each case needs to be looked at individually, that way everyone's action and intentions are examined.

At the vigil held for Tammy this week, her husband defended his son's actions.

“When someone else puts their life in danger, whether it was right or wrong, he put himself in between the danger and that's a hero,” Bob Meyers said.

When the 8 News NOW crew went back to the Meyer's home to ask for more details about what happened the night Tammy Meyers was shot and killed, we also asked why Meyers and her son went back out looking for the driver. To that Brandon Meyers said, “We can't say anything else.”
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28144969/questions-linger-regarding-twist-in-deadly-road-rage

There is no proof there ever was a driving lesson or another car. All we know for sure is someone shot TM in the head. Then we have two witnesses, one who is a minor and one who had a gun he admitted firing. I need more.

How many guns does the family have? Dad mentioned a shotgun. How many guns were involved in the incident? What kind of gun was she shot with. I am not willing to believe the latest story without some proof.

imo only......that is a very distinct possibility, especially if they had all been celebrating the son's birthday and after a few drinks an argument ensued. Then the disparities in stories would make more sense.

I don't know that TM was murdered. It could have been suicide or an accident or something else that wasn't murder. But....

Whoever cooked up these stories (and the whole publicity scheme) must have been high as a dang kite.

JMO

I think it is strange. Who would give away Tammy's "pride and joy". I think I would make sure that the title was clear.

I have not heard that there is any other reward offered. If not, would that be strange?

LOL, hate to throw more fuel on the fire but originally it was dad's Camaro that father & son restored together that was offered as the reward. Posted about pg 3. Hang on & I'll add link.

ETA - recommend everyone read all posts on PAGE 2.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...as-Road-Rage-Incident&p=11494691#post11494691

There is a surveillance video of the sedan so it was there.

It kind of interests me that at least some of this family was into cars (Dad's racing jacket and the restored vehicle too) and they knew the car well enough to find it again, but no word on make and model, how many doors, hard-top, etc? Even with the adult son in the car the second time. Overall this story as it sits now does not seem credible. Also researched and there was a police substation approx 2.5 miles away, seems like they would have hung back and called the police on a cell phone to catch the culprit.

As for the husband offering to hand over the keys to the prized, restored, highly valuable El Camino...to whomever comes forward with info that results in the arrest of the so-called perp...........to me (my opinion only) that reads like someone pretty darn confident that the real perp will not ever be found but it sure looks like the family is willing to do anything to help perp be found. sorry but it's suspicious to me. It's over the top. it's almost to me like theyre trying very hard to take attention away from something/someone else.

And question.......so it's been reported that the husband, while allegedly frantically driving back home from California that night, called the media? If so, did he explain why? I've seen comments of his where he seems to be trying to make it very well known that he was out of town that night.......comes across as someone trying to hard to dissociate himself, almost like in an alibi-type of way. ?

To start a movement, "Take Back Our City" or somesuch.

Father's disclaimer to the funding account was that ''he said what he was told'' and relays that he was out of town when it all happened......fact is that his kids and his wife were doing stuff and he wasn't there (according to what we know via MSM)....it appears to me he's been portraying a 'united front' with his family - understandable - but with recent events must be hard pressed to keep it together JMO

main players would be the grown child and the 'minor' who honked

bbm: calling the media...........yikes ........ I can't wrap my head around that one at all

hedged bet: with you on that one -- it's a bluff -- seems like to me at least -- no one will be getting that car

Does he even own an El Camino?

There once was a family called Meyers....

imo only......that is a very distinct possibility, especially if they had all been celebrating the son's birthday and after a few drinks an argument ensued. Then the disparities in stories would make more sense.

I don't know that TM was murdered. It could have been suicide or an accident or something else that wasn't murder. But....

Whoever cooked up these stories (and the whole publicity scheme) must have been high as a dang kite.

JMO

With these three ideas from you three -- time for a pot of tea -- I appreciate the levity and believe there is some valuable insight there. This could have well been inspired & conspired ....

Quoting this to point something out to newcomers to the story. See bolded. The dad/husband has changed what kind of gun the son was allegedly armed with & whose bullets supposedly hit the legendary silver gray car multiple times.

[
246 to Glendora
195 to Victorville +/-

270 miles to Los Angeles.

IIRC, trackhit noted early on that the trailer in front of family's house is linked it to an outfit selling knives & hats at county fairs & festivals & the like. Guess it could have been someone hoping to cash in on the "Take Back Our City" thing but more likely belongs to the husband of victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME