GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I transcribed the husband's comment at the end of the video segment I posted upthread. :earson:

Mother of four dead after road rage shooting in Las Vegas | Fox News Video

February 16, 2015 - 2:45
RM (husband) - transcription:

" And he did what any son would do. He's a hero on my book. And he returned fire. And if I woulda been here, there would be four people laying here."

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40592324...ad-rage-shooting-in-las-vegas/?#sp=show-clips

:confused: for so many reasons already discussed by my fellow WSers

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm: I think that was said during the ''delusion'' of the original story as ''it was told to him" -- the first edition of the story aka where mom and daughter followed home by FOUR road ragers......

as time goes by....it will be interesting to see father's demeanor change......

at the time he said that the ''official'' story was that the son was protecting his mom ...... and his wife was ''innocent''

this could be one of those oh boy moments where a parent is defending kids who are really ''acting out'' and embarrassing the family.

Father allegedly was out of town per MSM and it is the story as told by the children that has changed.

MOO

9 mm gun - BM

"Meyers’ husband, Robert, who was in southern California at the time, said on Friday that his son, Brandon, told him he thought there were three people in the car, and that he had hit the car at least once with his 9 mm handgun. Robert Meyers called his son a hero and said his wife panicked when she went back out in search of the driver who frightened her."

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...es-in-womans-death-in-road-rage-shooting.html

part of the ever changing story

three people in the car
his wife ''panicked'' when she went out to find person who 'scared' her

I was wondering - I haven't seen any comments from neighbors or anyone else in MSM about hearing a shootout or argument or anything from the night this happened. Admittedly it was 11:30 (?) or so on a weeknight but houses are close together in the neighborhood. And it's Vegas people work a all hours. I used to live near this neighborhood. It's pretty quiet at this time of night. Also odd is that local news usually talks to neighbors when incidents this outrageous happen. JMO. But curious to me.

I was wondering - I haven't seen any comments from neighbors or anyone else in MSM about hearing a shootout or argument or anything from the night this happened. Admittedly it was 11:30 (?) or so on a weeknight but houses are close together in the neighborhood. And it's Vegas people work a all hours. I used to live near this neighborhood. It's pretty quiet at this time of night. Also odd is that local news usually talks to neighbors when incidents this outrageous happen. JMO. But curious to me.

I have 'read' comments that indicate 7 shots were heard by neighbors acc to LV news sources

I think it is strange. Who would give away Tammy's "pride and joy". I think I would make sure that the title was clear.

I have not heard that there is any other reward offered. If not, would that be strange?

I agree,very strange.

Now that it is officially a homicide, will LE be obliged to have an autopsy???
Data on the wound and/or bullet that killed her will be needed as evidence hopefully.

To all friends and supporters . Please not I was told one version of what happened to my wife. At this time I have shut down the go fund me account that I didn't start a friend did. Everyone will get donations returned threw that company. I will not expect any donations for my wife. And I never said anything different than told. If all of you people that think I was a fraud and lied about facts. I'm truly sorry. I only ever said what was told to me..Regardless of what is being said now ' there was nothing that I could have changed that night. I happened to be 400 miles away.

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011

Both of them could have used revolvers. Then no casings would have been found.
I hadn't read what kind of gun the son had. Was it stated in any of the reports?

No they haven't released the type of handgun that caused her death.

I don't see a young person using a revolver. Imo, it was probably some type of semi-automatic handgun. The son had a 9mm handgun iirc.

Offering his deceased wife's 'pride and joy' as a reward?? Oh heavens! At this point I would be holding on to everything she ever touched, not eagerly getting rid of something that was so special to HER. I would think the family would want to KEEP something that meant so much to mom... something to remember her by. But no..... he was so willing to pull the plug too... Heck, I wonder if he had a garage sale and got rid of her clothes by now as well??? This whole thing sounds too planned out...

I really don't take that as odd. He is willing to give up a very expensive fully restored El Camino if it will help find out who murdered his wife.

I don't think material possessions mean as much to him as finding the killer of his wife.

Thanks for this. I found the comment of the person who claims to know this family very telling.

I found the commenter nothing more than the usual attention seeker by anonymously espousing things he/she doesn't have to backup.

One thing struck me as very odd by the statements they made. He/she said the shooter is not even from Nevada. How in the hell would he know that.

Now that it is officially a homicide, will LE be obliged to have an autopsy???
Data on the wound and/or bullet that killed her will be needed as evidence hopefully.

Once she died an autopsy is always done. An autopsy is always preformed on anyone who did not die of natural causes. The police has known that it was a homicide all along that is why they call her 'the victim.'

The autopsy was most likely done in a day or two of her death. Sometimes the ME is slow to release the body of the victim back to the family. That is probably why there has been no announcement of a funeral.

As they got out of their car, a gray or silver four-door sedan showed up at the cul-de-sac and "there was a volley of rounds fired from that vehicle," Steiber said. Meyers' son shot back, and after the gunfire was over he discovered Meyers, who was behind him, had been shot. Police believe she was struck by a gunman in the other car.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...meyers-went-looking-suspect-road-rage-n307896

bbm

What if she was hit by a bullet from the gun her son had? Possibly. jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members