GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...is it just me or is does this seem strange?

ETA...the more I think about it - yes...this is darn strange! Hmmm.....Maybe he feels confident that there will never be an arrest? Things just keep getting weirder and weirder in this case.

seems to be ''posturing'' to me....more dramatics.

From what I have gathered from WS and other threads, rewards are not offered unless there are no leads (usually after a long time)...

again this adds some ''incredulity'' that none of the family members who ''witnessed'' the other car can identify it as it would appear they are a family who appreciates cars JMHO

I think it is strange. Who would give away Tammy's "pride and joy". I think I would make sure that the title was clear.

I have not heard that there is any other reward offered. If not, would that be strange?

I think it is strange. Who would give away Tammy's "pride and joy". I think I would make sure that the title was clear.

I have not heard that there is any other reward offered. If not, would that be strange?

There was a comment in MSM that a person could call Crimestoppers and we do know that if a tip results in success then there is a reward there too. That's pretty ''standard'' but a large private reward is a different matter.

My hinky meter couldn't go any higher, y'all. It's fixing to break it's registering so high.

Then how can they not know what kind of car the perp was driving?

Right! Can't identify make and model of the car, but in the dark of night they were able to assess that the guy had blue or hazel eyes, was an approximate height and weight. Go figure.

The police HAVE to be thinking what some of us are thinking! No?

No mention in MSM of final arrangements for TM, perhaps ME has ordered autopsy?

I guess it's too early, but has it been reported what type of gun she was shot with?

News Codex - Mother dies after apparent road-rage attack in Las Vegas
February 16, 2015

Here's another embedded video report via FoxNews

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4059232456001/mother-four-dead-after-road-rage-shooting-in-las-vegas

It is worth the watch :moo: It contains two views of the sedan, and the closing comments by the husband, BM, leave me :confused:

:thinking:

More@Link
http://us.newscodex.com/mother-dies...in-las-vegas-a70094524f554f2f9a82ed9355246da0

Your analysis of the previous video I posted has been excellent (no surprise there).

It will take top-notch :detective: skills to get to the bottom of the matter. My head is spinning, HinkyMeter is redlining! All of your input is highly valued and appreciated as I try to decipher the tangled web that is this case.

That said, I look forward to hearing your thoughts? TIA....

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure there is. If they shot from the sedan or even if the perp stood up against a partially open door or had the gun out the window then their bullet casings would be found as they automatically ejected when the bullets were fired. That is how LE would know they fired from the sedan. The area in which the casings were found would tell them pretty much were the shooter was at the time.

Just like they can tell where the son was standing when he fired his weapon.

Both of them could have used revolvers. Then no casings would have been found.
I hadn't read what kind of gun the son had. Was it stated in any of the reports?

I hadn't read what kind of gun the son had. Was it stated in any of the reports?

Well on the son's Facebook page he posted a photo of a Beretta he purchased back in Feb. 2014 and said he wanted to buy a silencer for it...so there's that. Not sure if that's the gun he used because in his post he mentioned that the Beretta was a "new addition" to his family. Don't know if he meant family of guns or family in general.

Matic - the son BrM who was involved in all of this/who the Mom took back out with her to find the "perp".....he has it posted in his FB photos, a close-up shot of a new Beretta - posted in Feb 2014. He titled that picture "new addition to the family." He mentioned too there in the comments that soon he'd be getting a silencer for it. (wtf?). No idea if this is the gun he used that night or not, however.

News Codex - Mother dies after apparent road-rage attack in Las Vegas
February 16, 2015

Here's another embedded video report via FoxNews

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4059232456001/mother-four-dead-after-road-rage-shooting-in-las-vegas

It is worth the watch :moo: It contains two views of the sedan, and the closing comments by the husband, BM, leave me :confused:

More@Link
http://us.newscodex.com/mother-dies...in-las-vegas-a70094524f554f2f9a82ed9355246da0

Your analysis of the previous video I posted has been excellent (no surprise there).

It will take top-notch :detective: skills to get to the bottom of the matter. My head is spinning, HinkyMeter is redlining! All of your input is highly valued and appreciated as I try to decipher the tangled web that is this case.

That said, I look forward to hearing your thoughts? TIA....

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

Father said that if he had been there, there would have been four bodies there -- took that to be the bodies of the shooter and his three buddies......original story was there were 3 other people besides the driver in the silver grey car......

SR (relative of the Meyers) also said: "We are looking for them" -- one could ''wonder'' if they have purposely not divulged make and model of the car for 'vendetta' reasons??? dunno

As for the husband offering to hand over the keys to the prized, restored, highly valuable El Camino...to whomever comes forward with info that results in the arrest of the so-called perp...........to me (my opinion only) that reads like someone pretty darn confident that the real perp will not ever be found but it sure looks like the family is willing to do anything to help perp be found. sorry but it's suspicious to me. It's over the top. it's almost to me like theyre trying very hard to take attention away from something/someone else.

And question.......so it's been reported that the husband, while allegedly frantically driving back home from California that night, called the media? If so, did he explain why? I've seen comments of his where he seems to be trying to make it very well known that he was out of town that night.......comes across as someone trying to hard to dissociate himself, almost like in an alibi-type of way. ?

As for the husband offering to hand over the keys to the prized, restored, highly valuable El Camino...to whomever comes forward with info that results in the arrest of the so-called perp...........to me (my opinion only) that reads like someone pretty darn confident that the real perp will not ever be found but it sure looks like the family is willing to do anything to help perp be found. sorry but it's suspicious to me. It's over the top. it's almost to me like theyre trying very hard to take attention away from something/someone else.

And question.......so it's been reported that the husband, while allegedly frantically driving back home from California that night, called the media? If so, did he explain why? I've seen comments of his where he seems to be trying to make it very well known that he was out of town that night.......comes across as someone trying to hard to dissociate himself, almost like in an alibi-type of way. ?

Father's disclaimer to the funding account was that ''he said what he was told'' and relays that he was out of town when it all happened......fact is that his kids and his wife were doing stuff and he wasn't there (according to what we know via MSM)....it appears to me he's been portraying a 'united front' with his family - understandable - but with recent events must be hard pressed to keep it together JMO

main players would be the grown child and the 'minor' who honked

bbm: calling the media...........yikes ........ I can't wrap my head around that one at all

hedged bet: with you on that one -- it's a bluff -- seems like to me at least -- no one will be getting that car

I transcribed the husband's comment at the end of the video segment I posted upthread. :earson:

Mother of four dead after road rage shooting in Las Vegas | Fox News Video

February 16, 2015 - 2:45
RM (husband) - transcription:

" And he did what any son would do. He's a hero on my book. And he returned fire. And if I woulda been here, there would be four people laying here."

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40592324...ad-rage-shooting-in-las-vegas/?#sp=show-clips

:confused: for so many reasons already discussed by my fellow WSers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads