GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed distraught father yelling on the street about the "animal" that is involved in standoff a block away. All of this is bizarre. Mother of suspect was also reported to be on the scene saying it is her son in the standoff and is threatening to take his life. Everything is happening very quickly.

CNN having break news right now near the shooting scene stating that there is a standoff. They are telling the news crew to move back for their safety. This is taking place a street away from the incident and it is not known if the standoff is related to the TM shooting.

Thank you so much for the update! I would have missed it if you hadn't of posted it! I may have to take some of my earlier words back! Sounds like they have a suspect.

CNN having break news right now near the shooting scene stating that there is a standoff. They are telling the news crew to move back for their safety. This is taking place a street away from the incident and it is not known if the standoff is related to the TM shooting.

WHAT??? Dang, I take a break a the whole thing explodes.

Left the girl at home and left in car to confuse suspect.

Sounds reasonable....right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with the majority on this, something isn't right. What exactly was Tammy's goal here? If the suspect was not armed, what were her and her son plan on doing? Nothing about this case seems to make sense. Calling 911 and letting the cops handle it, would have been the best case scenario.

If they do manage to find this suspect, he is going to have a really good defense. The son and Tammy specifically sought this person out.The suspect would have a really good case for self defense. JMO!

THEN come BACK with the car... ( instead of leaving it someplace else... ) uh huh..

Nancy Grace needs to shut it. Why is she automatically believing the familys story?

Nancy Grace defended family on CNN now.

Guh

News conference on right now. Still attempting to take suspect into custody. Believe it is the person who shot TM.

ETA- Now spokesperson says believed to be person involved, will not confirm it is believed to be the shooter.

and here I am back to the daughter alleging her brother was "protecting" her. They knew each other.

My guess is SOMETHING was going on in the school parking lot ( and not driving lessons) Son was in the car the whole time. Dropped sister off and the 2 adults went looking for the KNOWN perp.... knew who he was ...and had a pretty good idea where to find him... but he found THEM first... MOO

and here I am back to the daughter alleging her brother was "protecting" her. They knew each other.

link to the daughter (((her eyes gave it away MOO during the video -- rapid eye blinking when interviewed))

"Standoff underway in road rage incident"
Live on CNN
Just one street away from the Meyers residence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics