GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if drugs are involved. This is so suspicious. He lived down the block. I don't believe they went out to keep him away from the house. LOL. I call BS. Why not just call the cops and say, " guy down the street killed my mother." Too much misinformation from the family that keeps talking.

I agree that this punk deservers our disdain and scrutiny. But I just do not trust the stories coming from the victims family any longer. So I do have some doubts about what really went down.

For example, NOW we know that they knew exactly who the shooter was and where he lived. Why didn't they tell LE that the first thing? I do not understand that. I think they are hiding something---something BIG. JMO

Yes .The ONLY way this makes sense is if whatever the truth was can't be known. Dad may not even know it- as he has pointed out numerous times- he was in CA!

I just don't know what to say about people who have so many different stories and about the fundraising deal. I don't like that they probably ran the cops around the block a few times when now it turns out they arrest a guy just a block away.

you raise an excellent point! The behavior has been out and out disrespectful MOO towards LE. Also with all of the ever changing stories it's beginning to feel a lot like the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Well then wow, that all just makes PERFECT sense...........if someone had threatened to kill Mom and DAUGHTER, it is totally logical that Mom would drop daughter off at home so daughter then home alone (remember Dad is out of town) and at risk of getting killed. Uh huh.

I'm sorry if this has been posted, but isn't this yet another version of the story??

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/us/las-vegas-road-rage-killing/

"Are you all happy? You made my wife look like an animal ... and my son. There's the animal, a block away. Are you happy?" Robert Meyers screamed.
Earlier Meyers sent a CNN producer a text message, describing what he said happened on the night his wife was shot. She was driving home after giving her daughter a driving lesson.

Police have said Tammy Meyers' daughter reached over and honked at a driver as he sped by. The driver stopped his car in front of the Meyers' car and confronted them.

Robert Meyers also spoke with HLN's Nancy Grace and told her the man threatened to kill his wife and daughter. So Tammy Meyers raced home, dropped her daughter off and summoned her son, Robert Meyers told Grace.

The son, who was armed, got into the car with his mother and they left the house. Robert Meyers said his son and wife were trying to move the car away from the family home. They didn't want the car to be recognized in front of their home.

But the other car, described as a grey or silver sedan, saw them, according to Robert Meyers.

Robert Meyers texted: "My wife and son drove away from home, bad guys following. She lost them and upon coming home turned on street, bad guys are right in front.

"After that, bad guys open fire different location. My wife got home, told her son to take cover and after he saw his mom shot he opened fire three times maybe four.

"Yes, maybe in a make-up world she should have stayed home. Please remember statement from this animal, 'I'm going to kill you and your daughter.'

I take it you're referring to EN's FB page, the group pic of the guys? Are you assuming all of these guys in the pic are brothers?

Yes, it had to be more than road rage. First of all, IF the teen had honked and he came over to their car, she would have absolutely recognized him as a local kid. Every 15 yr old girl knows of every teen boy in her immediate neighborhood. No way that a house full of handsome brothers is one block away, and this girl does not know who they are. :no:

I realize still waters run deep and you can't judge a book by its cover but Tammy & Erich together?
I can't see it.

"I did what I had to do to protect my family." (BrandonB at vigil) - Sure wish he would explain this.

(At the end of the presser he was asked if it was "the common spelling of Eric." Captain said yes, "E-R-I-C" - and spelled it out as such, just FYI)

LVPD presser Thurs 19th @ 4:18 PT

Captain Chris Tomaino - LVPD Bureau of Robbery / Homicide

This incident has understandably captured a great deal of attention due to the nature of the case as well as the link to the present day issues concerning road rage

I understand that there is a pressing concern to quickly resolve the story for the public, however these investigations move much more slowly than the news cycle would prefer.

Please keep in mind this investigation is still dynamic and on-going and investigators still have a lot of work to do before a more comprehensive summary can be provided to you.

We have an obligation to Mrs. Meyers and her family to be thorough and methodical.

We still have AT LEAST ONE MORE SUSPECT TO LOCATE.

When Tammy Meyers was shot and killed outside her home it shocked this community.

I believe when people learned that it resulted from a road rage incident it frightened many people because it is not how anyone should resolve a dispute.

As most of you know already, one suspect was taken into custody earlier today by (LV) Metro Police after a brief standoff at his home.

Earlier this morning, an arrest warrant for open murder was issued by the Clark County DA's Office for Eric Milton Nowsch, age 19, for his involvement in the shooting of Tammy Meyers on February 12th.

Nowsch was taken into custody by Metro Homicide investigators and the investigation is on-going.

We will provide additional information at the earliest possible convenience to balance the public's need to know with our legal and investigative needs to further the completion of a thorough criminal investigation.

I'm sure many of you will leave w/ more questions than answers, however, the real takeaway is the suspect involved in the killing of Mrs. Meyers is in custody and off the streets of Las Vegas.

Thank you.

I take it you're referring to EN's FB page, the group pic of the guys? Are you assuming all of these guys in the pic are brothers?
''

I took that to be family photo and they all look healthy and wholesome;

Just prior to the Captain's presser, CNN was airing (yet another) interview with Mr. Meyers (he's in a striped button up shirt, it's outside, clearly post-arrest), so this is the part of that that was aired:

Mr Meyers:

We know this boy.

I couldn't tell you this before.

He knew where I lived.

We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know he was this bad (then cuts segment)

This kid, that...(something unintelligible) my wife was going to search.

My wife spent countless hours that park consoling this boy.

lots of new posts since I was here an hour ago and I can't catch up right now but I was thinking that Eric was aiming for the son, Brandon. Bad aim. This beef may have been between them... for myriad of possible reasons. That's where I'm at now and maybe someone else opined about this already here, sorry if I am repeating!

Just prior to the Captain's presser, CNN was airing (yet another) interview with Mr. Meyers (he's in a striped button up shirt, it's outside, clearly post-arrest), so this is the part of that that was aired:

Mr Meyers:

We know this boy.

I couldn't tell you this before.

He knew where I lived.

We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know he was this bad (then cuts segment)

This kid, that...(something unintelligible) my wife was going to search.

My wife spent countless hours that park consoling this boy.

So maybe he was just making up stuff for the press so he would not give away what LE knew?

The family of Tammy held a press conference on Thursday afternoon. Robert Meyers, Tammy's husband, said they know the suspect and he knew where they lived.

"We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know it was this bad," Robert said. He went on to say Tammy spent countless hours consoling the suspect, feeding him and giving him money.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police...y-in-connection-with-road-rage-292717171.html

They looked like brothers/cousins to me. A wide range of ages, all looking alike, in a group photo. I might be wrong though.

The LVMPD took the suspect in custody around 1 p.m. in connection to Meyers' death, following a standoff. He was transported to police headquarters to be interviewed.

The suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Erich Milton Nowsch.

In a press conference, police said they believe Nowsch is the only alleged shooter but there was another suspect involved, who is still at-large.The LVMPD took the suspect in custody around 1 p.m. in connection to Meyers' death, following a standoff. He was transported to police headquarters to be interviewed.

The suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Erich Milton Nowsch.

In a press conference, police said they believe Nowsch is the only alleged shooter but there was another suspect involved, who is still at-large.

The arrest was made only about one block from where Meyers was shot. During the standoff, Nowsch's mother came barreling up to the scene, obviously upset. She was notified of the standoff by neighbors.

Many of those who live close to the home were evacuated during the standoff.

The arrest was made only about one block from where Meyers was shot. During the standoff, Nowsch's mother came barreling up to the scene, obviously upset. She was notified of the standoff by neighbors.

Many of those who live close to the home were evacuated during the standoff.

The family of a woman killed in an apparent road rage shooting said they knew the suspect that was arrested for her death, but didn't tell police that information until Thursday.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28151...-in-stand-off-with-possible-road-rage-suspect

Just HOW was she teaching him to "be a man".. and why in the heck would she be giving him money????
Maybe it is just their very odd choice of words... but it just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

sounds like every young man's dream job MOO

The family of Tammy held a press conference on Thursday afternoon. Robert Meyers, Tammy's husband, said they know the suspect and he knew where they lived.

"We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know it was this bad," Robert said. He went on to say Tammy spent countless hours consoling the suspect, feeding him and giving him money.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police...y-in-connection-with-road-rage-292717171.html

Yeah, Bob. This is the 8th day since your 1st press conference. Of course we believe you this time!

hmm, good catch. I can see it, but hearing what we have heard perhaps colors things a bit... but it's an interesting catch.

ETA - WAIT WAIT! I didn't even see what you circled in yellow - the pic within the pic (which I actually DON'T see as gang signs) - I meant the other hands... in the pic... on a young girl's shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816