GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this one and the same? They saw the suspect during the supposed road rage incident. They knew the suspect. Wouldn't they figure out he is the one who did it? Or how is it supposed to work?

I guess, but it definitely wasn't written to say they knew it was him all along. The USA Today that *JMO* posted above makes it more clear.

There are more drugs than just pot... =)

Yes, there are. Just thinking based on the info here http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police...ction-with-road-rage-292717171.html?lc=Tablet "

If a different drug, one would have to presume (based on family's stories which are completely incredible) TM was the buyer and EN ripped her off. (I would call & tell his mother!) If Brandon knew him from high school & the neighborhood, guess it's possible Erich owed the M's money? Not sure how or why he would be on their cul-de-sac that night though. None of this makes much sense to me.

Total nonsense for Bahb to claim cops made him call media before her body was even cold and tell them the original road rage story.

Maybe next he'll claim EN was a mob hitman? Agh!

JMO

Why was she giving him money? He is an abled bodied young adult. And did this road rage incident happened at all? If he knew this woman, and she was giving him money, why would he get so upset over the incident on the road, which was not even a collision? The story keeps on changing and I just don't know where it's going to end up.

NG discussing suspect with neighbor MM now.

If TM knew him, invited him into her home & fed him meals, taken him on long walks in the park with their dog, and was trying to help him turn his life around, etc.

NG made a big point about this being significant:

"She (TM) knew who he (EN) was. She knew that he knew where she lived and that he was following her, and that he had just threatened to kill her."

Ok, so if this is true, WHY NOT CALL 911?!?!?

Why go home, drop off your daughter,, pick up BM and his loaded firearm, and go looking go your neighbor?

WHY LIE BY OMISSION?

Felony Murder should apply to anyone carrying a gun that night. :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Tammy knew who it was ( and that was why she was afraid of him, since he knew where they lived...) then she had to tell her SON who it was, the daughter knew who it was as well... why did they not say to LE IMMEDIATELY " EN just shot my mom"... he would have been picked up within an hour with 2 eye witnesses... but they didnt... and that is very telling to me...

If TM knew him, invited him into her home & fed him meals, taken him on long walks in the park with their dog, and was trying to help him turn his life around, etc.

"She (TM) knew who he (EN) was. She knew that he knew where she lived and that he was following her, and that he had just threatened to kill her."

Why go home, drop off your daughter,, pick up BM and his loaded firearm, and go looking go your neighbor?

WHY LIE BY OMISSION?

If Tammy fed him home cooked meals, consoled him for hours when he was upset, took long walks with him, then WHY did he threaten to kill her and her 15 yr old girl? Something is missing from this story.

They had to throw in the 'road rage' BS to give LE a reason for the threats. But what were the real reasons for his threats to kill them? Especially if that person was so kind to him?

NG as usual is showing her bias. I've lost all respect for her. She is assuming that the father is telling the truth. I find she has tunnel vision. She's been proven wrong on some of her" facts" in previous cases.

If he had been to their home, my guess is he was somehow involved with the son. Why else would he come over? It sounds like they at least have a mutual interest in marijuana. Nothing on the suspects IG except marijuana pictures, and in large quantities that look more than a casual users.

Now today for the first time (for me anyway) the father says the the accused threatened the mother and daughter, saying he would kill them.

So, if this guy was at your house, and Tammy had mentored him or whatever, then it is pretty clear to me that the daughter and mother would have recognized him by name. And the son. When they went out that night with the gun they knew who they were looking for, and where he lived.

So, I guess the car or truck or whatever it was that was offered up for reward was just a ploy? I am still baffled that LE was not in on the fact that they knew who the suspect was all along. There is still much more to this.

Even with all the new info NG is still putting the M family on a pedestal.

Nancy has painted herself into a corner with one. moo

NG as usual is showing her bias. I've lost all respect for her. She is assuming that the father is telling the truth. I find she has tunnel vision. She's been proven wrong on some of her" facts" in previous cases.

I've lost any respect for her long ago. She is very biased, and never admits to being wrong.

WHY LIE BY OMISSION?

Let's take Bob's word for it that TM is as altruistic as he says. My guess would be she has sister get BM and his gun because she wants to talk to Eric as she thinks she can calm him down and nurture him, but knows he is a hothead so beings along armed son just in case.

This backfires and angers little <mod snip> more who shows up at her place. Someone draws a gun, shots are fired and TM is hit.

Let's take Bob's word for it that TM is as altruistic as he says. My guess would be she has sister get BM and his gun because she wants to talk to Eric as she thinks she can calm him down and nurture him, but knows he is a hothead so beings along armed son just in case.

This backfires and angers little punk more who shows up at her place. Someone draws a gun, shots are fired and TM is hit.
Then wouldn't the logical thing be to tell police who that was from the start, so police doesn't have to put out sketches?

If Tammy fed him home cooked meals, consoled him for hours when he was upset, took long walks with him, then WHY did he threaten to kill her and her 15 yr old girl? Something is missing from this story.

They had to throw in the 'road rage' BS to give LE a reason for the threats. But what were the real reasons for his threats to kill them? Especially if that person was so kind to him?

meth???? meth-heads will do nasty things to people closest to them

Has there been any sort of confirmation that TM was teaching her daughter to drive at the school? I would imagine there had to be some sort of cameras. Hopefully the suspect can fill in the missing pieces of the story considering the victim's family can't seem to get their stories straight.

It occurred to me that maybe she does this to get interviews with the family and people involved. Anything for ratings, IMO. I can't think of any other reason. She goes on blast with guests and other people all the time, but somehow it seems if she thinks there is a chance she might get someone to come on the show or call in, she goes out of her way to not antagonize them. Just leaves me SMH.

Yes, there are. Just thinking based on the info here http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police...ction-with-road-rage-292717171.html?lc=Tablet "

If a different drug, one would have to presume (based on family's stories which are completely incredible) TM was the buyer and EN ripped her off. (I would call & tell his mother!) If Brandon knew him from high school & the neighborhood, guess it's possible Erich owed the M's money? Not sure how or why he would be on their cul-de-sac that night though. None of this makes much sense to me.

Total nonsense for Bahb to claim cops made him call media before her body was even cold and tell them the original road rage story.

Maybe next he'll claim EN was a mob hitman? Agh!

JMO

Wow, that video of Bob makes me feel very sad for him. This all makes a lot more sense--he did not want to disturb the investigation.

I wonder if the description that they put out is the other guy, or maybe it was a fake like they did in the Hernandez case.

Nancy Grace:

WHY LIE BY OMISSION?

ETA: NG then goes off on people / "the haters" vilifying the family on social media (and the media as well. Newsflash: This response was self-inflicted - they should have told the truth from the beginning. NG knows better. There's no room for half truths in the pursuit of justice. The prosecutor doesn't need to give the defense this much of a head start on reasonable doubt!. :cow:

LOL, the 1st part reminds me of "Pina Colada" song, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState