GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooooo

let's say there are three witnesses to a person pointing a gun from a car ((hasn't fired ))

isn't that still a felony????

hmm

Interesting thought. LE has a lot of sorting out to do with this case, doesn't it?

I went back to look at the two photos of the vigil. I'm assuming the younger girl is the daughter, but then there is a picture of another girl with mom, that can't be the same girl. Then there is another woman holding a sign, anyone know who that is? Could it be that the suspect said some mean things to the daughter, maybe bullying her, and then in steps mom and brother to defend her? Maybe the daughter really liked EN, and he didn't want anything to do with her? I can't wait to hear from the daughter, the real truth from the daughter, I think several questions will be answered.

(snip)

Nowsch was arrested Thursday after a two-hour standoff. He has been charged with murder, attempted murder and illegal discharge of a gun, and is scheduled to make his first court appearance Monday.

Police said Nowsch was believed to be the only shooting suspect in the case, but they were still seeking another person involved, possibly the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :p I'm behind on this thread :blushing: I heard this on the news the morning after it happened but couldn't keep up due to the fact my husband and I had to go into Southern CA to take care of some health issues my mom is having. Seems like Las Vegas has had a wave of crime lately. About a mile from us there was a home invasion where the home owner was killed during a shootout. After the initial report I kept going back to find out more info on it but haven't heard a peep since. Anyways, this is off topic, sorry.. ;)

At the house? Geeze, what kind of magazine did he have for this gun? Or did he take time to reload? I kind of doubt the latter since he was up against a gun himself. Or is he embellishing?

Fairly easy to find and buy extended magazines that hold lots of rounds, even in states where they meant to be illegal. I also go back to Brandon's 9mm with the laser sight (from his facebook page) and his post about wanting a silencer for it. Silencers are legal in Nevada btw.

Lots of guns around people with short fuses.

Interesting thought. LE has a lot of sorting out to do with this case, doesn't it?

a reasonable person might think they were going to be shot and might have to react..will be interesting...MOO

Wow, good point -- isn't parallel parking about the last thing a new driver worries about? Although ... these are apparently "car people" and perhaps the girl has been learning to drive for some time? Permit or no. I have to admit my dad, who was involved with the auto industry and liked cars, taught me how to drive starting at age 13 or 14. But only on deserted country roads, not city or suburb.

I taught my daughter how to parallel park at 11 pm after a birthday party. Doesn't everyone?
Everything about this story is just :fishy:
JMO

The reason I thin it is odd is because of the reports of them celebrating their 20 yr old sons birthday that evening. Coincidentally the same age as the shooting suspect. And they went to same high school and live one block away from each other. That leads me to believe that the suspect was likely to have been at or near or around the celebration as well.

It just seems odd that one would leave their brothers birthday party at 11 pm and then decide to go practice parallel parking. She did not even have a permit. Who practices parallel parking before they even learn to drive? [ early reports said she was practicing parallel parking in the lot--later it was learning to 'drive.' ]

I think that something happened at the birthday celebration that really upset the daughter. Maybe she and EN were seeing each other and he disrespected her that night? Or maybe she and Mom went looking for him and found him with another girl?

I haven't read that the birthday party was a family affair. I read the 20 year old went out to celebrate his birthday with some of his friends and that is why he wasn't there when all of this happened.

I taught my daughter how to parallel park at 11 pm after a birthday party. Doesn't everyone?
JMO

I hope you were honking the horn, too. :D
And I totally agree. This appears to be one big :fishy: story.

IMO, the information about the park must be true. Two people, Bob and Erich, independent of one another, both place Tammy and Erich at the park at various times/circumstances in statements recently released. Did Erich deal from the park? He obviously didn't have any driving friends around him that evening. Was he alone?

I went back to look at the two photos of the vigil. I'm assuming the younger girl is the daughter, but then there is a picture of another girl with mom, that can't be the same girl. Then there is another woman holding a sign, anyone know who that is? Could it be that the suspect said some mean things to the daughter, maybe bullying her, and then in steps mom and brother to defend her? Maybe the daughter really liked EN, and he didn't want anything to do with her? I can't wait to hear from the daughter, the real truth from the daughter, I think several questions will be answered.

IIRC Susan Ramos (relative) she was on MSM video -- first day -- saying how daughter won't have a mother to help her get ready for prom .... etc ...

JMO

She may have gone later so that no other cars would be in the school parking lot.

I do know that some teens do stress about learning how to parallel park and think it is the hardest thing to learn how to do.

I haven't read that the birthday party was a family affair. I read the 20 year old went out to celebrate his birthday with some of his friends and that is why he wasn't there when all of this happened.

And I am speculating that the 20 yr old neighbor was possibly a part of that celebration. I could be wrong.

I just don't buy that Mom is taking her 15 yr old daughter, who has no drivers permit, out at 11 pm for a driving lesson on a school night.

I think the birthday celebration for the 20 yr old is too big of a coincidence to be ignored. JMO :cow:

Fairly easy to find and buy extended magazines that hold lots of rounds, even in states where they meant to be illegal. I also go back to Brandon's 9mm with the laser sight (from his facebook page) and his post about wanting a silencer for it. Silencers are legal in Nevada btw.

Lots of guns around people with short fuses.

there was a comment yesterday about charges and it included:

enhanced weapon*

does that refer to the *silencer?

TY! Perhaps MSM made this map to protect their privacy. :dunno:

EN and BM both attend the same school.

Here's my question (since I have no idea how long EN has lived in that house): would and of the M kids have had to walk past the N house to get to the Middle School?

Because these kids went to the same school, these parents had to have seen each other, at least in passing, at the Middle School.

:waiting: for more details to trickle down - if not via LE - then via MSM. The whole story isn't out yet.

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought EN dropped out of high school?

She may have gone later so that no other cars would be in the school parking lot.

I do know that some teens do stress about learning how to parallel park and think it is the hardest thing to learn how to do.

If the teen had a permit, and it was during legal hours, maybe.
But, it was 11pm or later on a school night. I can't think of a good reason to be "teaching" a teen without a permit while breaking the teen driver curfew law.

there was a comment yesterday about charges and it included:

enhanced weapon*

does that refer to the *silencer?

I didn't see a charge against EN for a silencer.

Three charges are going to be lobbed against him in court on Monday, imo.

Murder.
Attempted Murder
Firing a gun from inside a vehicle.

IIRC Susan Ramos (relative) she was on MSM video -- first day -- saying how daughter won't have a mother to help her get ready for prom .... etc ...

Thanks, I had heard about this case, but just started reading here on the forum this morning.

Well, I did teach my daughter how to parallel park in a school parking lot, and I did take her when the school was closed, but it was on a weekend and it was during daylight hours.

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/nbc-ne...un-high-in-road-rage-murder-case-401894467740

Here we go. This more recent video clip seems to confirm there was an earlier 'shootout' in another location (given) before the fatal exchange of gunfire. Wow, the Meyers seem to be completely spinning this story.

The first shots fired were at 'Via Reye and Alta' per the news video.

I hope like all get out that tammy was checked for gunshot residue. I hope lvpd make an additional arrest. this behavior must be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member