GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it does go to trial the kids will have to testify.......under oath

maybe....a plea deal won't upset the family after all

So what? Even assuming they were doing something illegal, DA can offer immunity in exchange for the testimony.

Why should he care about their chance to go to college? I wouldn't have.

Not the original poster, but I am assuming because he was a nice guy who felt compassion and that young people deserve second chances. It was a different time back then. I can see my 80 year old father in law doing something similar back in the day.

Not the original poster, but I am assuming because he was a nice guy who felt compassion and that young people deserve second chances. It was a different time back. I can see my 80 year old father in law doing something similar back in the day.
My father would have done the same too. I'd like to think I would too, but it would depend on the situation.

New federal legislation went into effect in October to makes narcotic analgesics, specifically hydrocodone, more difficult to obtain.

http://m.koco.com/news/new-rules-make-hydrocodone-painkiller-prescriptions-harder-to-refill/29002078

Because of a disability I've been taking Norco? for yrs. Since Oct. we now have to have a hard copy of a script( no more refill call in). She mails me my script. But now wants to see me, I can't get there. So been without my pain pills about a month. Haven't been scavenging the street, turning to other drugs. Just dealing with severe pain and getting a closer dr. I think buying illegal street drugs are expensive, not sure tho.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/ap/ap/...oting-of-vegas-mom-not-r/nkHBR/#__federated=1

Guess who now saying "it wasn't road rage". Mr.M decided to talk after court today.....Imagine that??

Robert Meyers told The Associated Press on Monday that he thinks his wife, Tammy Meyers, was frightened and tried to lead a car that was chasing her away from the family's home.
Meyers says she was instead "followed home and murdered" in their cul-de-sac.

Nowsch's lawyers also say they don't think the case involved road rage, but they're not saying what his defense will be.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/ap/ap/...oting-of-vegas-mom-not-r/nkHBR/#__federated=1

OKAY, that makes NO SENSE. So she was trying to lead them AWAY from her home, but then she drove right up to her front door and was shot? Wha?

Robert Meyers told The Associated Press on Monday that he thinks his wife, Tammy Meyers, was frightened and tried to lead a car that was chasing her away from the family's home.
Meyers says she was instead "followed home and murdered" in their cul-de-sac.

Nowsch's lawyers also say they don't think the case involved road rage, but they're not saying what his defense will be.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/ap/ap/...oting-of-vegas-mom-not-r/nkHBR/#__federated=1

OKAY, that makes NO SENSE. So she was trying to lead them AWAY from her home, but then she drove right up to her front door and was shot? Wha?

I don't think it makes a lick of sense either. But it's coming from RM. RM wasn't even there. I think most of the inconsistencies are coming from him. But he isn't the one who is going to testify, since he didn't witness anything.

Not the original poster, but I am assuming because he was a nice guy who felt compassion and that young people deserve second chances. It was a different time back then. I can see my 80 year old father in law doing something similar back in the day.

Thank You!

This scenario doesn't fit with the evidence. There are two shooting scenes. Firs scene only has 45 caliber bullets. Not from Brandon's gun. You are suggesting that after he shot at them, they invited him to their home?

No, actually, I'm not suggesting that.

What I'm suggesting is the possibility that after an altercation involving gunfire -- perhaps involving a disagreement over TM's last purchase of pills -- the Meyers "invited" him to their home -- under the pretense of promising to pay what he claimed they owed him -- and then got there and pulled their gun on him.

Mainly, I'm suggesting that the possibility that that's what happened is as plausible as the notion that TM was teaching her daughter to drive, got in a road rage incident, went home, sent her daughter inside, got her son with his gun, went out looking for the other car, found it, then went home with the other car following her, and then got in a shootout with the other car. And that the other guy was a guy she knew well and counseled and advised and fed and gave money to and bought pills from, but she, her daughter and her son didn't recognize him that night.

Because the original story as reported is pretty darn implausible, and I think that my alternative scenario is as plausible.

The boys were caught.
Did my Dad press charges? Even after emergency room, surgery, and physical therapy?
No.
He didn't want them to have police records to ruin their chances to go to college.

That was road rage of a different sort.
This case is about money and greed.

This would have been my dad as well. In those days, the idea was that taking responsibility if you made a mistake was the opportunity for some grace. My dad would have wanted to know the kids had learned a lesson as well as their family understanding the seriousness of what happened. Then, he would have let it go and been supportive of the person(s).

One of my brothers committed a parked car hit and run as a teen. My father marched him over to the house and made him knock on the door, fess up, and make a payment plan. The owner had already called the cops and reported my brother's plate. The owner agreed to advocate for my brother with LE. No ticket. Restitution paid. My brother learned valuable lesson.

No, actually, I'm not suggesting that.

What I'm suggesting is that the possibility that after an altercation involving gunfire -- perhaps involving a disagreement over TM's last purchase of pills -- the Meyers "invited" him to their home -- under the pretense of promising to pay what he claimed they owed him -- and then got there and pulled their gun on him.

Mainly, I'm suggesting that the possibility that that's what happened is as plausible as the notion that TM was teaching her daughter to drive, got in a road rage incident, went home, sent her daughter inside, got her son with his gun, went out looking for the other car, found it, then went home with the other car following her, and then got in a shootout with the other car. And that the other guy was a guy she knew well and counseled and advised and fed and gave money to and bought pills from, but she, her daughter and her son didn't recognize him that night.

Because the original story as reported is pretty darn implausible, and I think that my alternative scenario is as plausible.

You think the story of the family inviting a suspect to their home after he fired multiple shots at them with .45 caliber weapon is more plausible?

You think the story of the family inviting a suspect to their home after he fired multiple shots at them with .45 caliber weapon is more plausible?
Not more. Equally. The Meyers' story is that ridiculous.

No. Please go back and read what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29