GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the trial and when BM is asked what his mother said when she asked him to get the gun and come with me, I mean won't that make her out to be looking for blood that night? Why else would she want him to have the gun unless to kill someone. jmo idk It will be interesting.

Well, but didn't she just want to go find the car and then go home? :thinking:

I'd guess a plea offer would be pretty likely. They don't like to take cases to trial without strong evidence and a strong likelihood of getting a conviction.
I have no predictions, this is too crazy a case. Your thoughts make sense, though.
I still can't quite get my head around the whole family lying about knowing the suspect, what a charade. That would be interesting at trial. "So, in the days and hours after your loved ones death, did you deliberately mislead the police?"

No doubt they'll try to clean him up, but he doesn't look waifish to me. He looks like a .

Yeah, something like that. I doubt he'll get any death penalty but he definitely looks like he's got a case of meth mouth. MOO

IDK She didn't have to go back out. What was she trying to accomplish. I wonder if the public will get to hear the results of drug/alcohol test. It seems that something happened before that we are not privy to for her to go back out armed. idk jmo

or....suit yourself Mom, but I'm dialing 911 NOW.....(he'd have her vehicle description too for LE)

Yep. It sure would have been nice if someone had shown a tiny little iota of common sense that night.

Think Bob will be able to keep his mouth shut?

when?? any particular day???

he will have an opportunity at the trial hopefully under oath.......may be more subdued

not under oath - more talkative...

if it does go to trial the kids will have to testify.......under oath

maybe....a plea deal won't upset the family after all

Correct me if I am wrong, but TM's husband/family will have no say as to whether the state offers a plea.

They might be relieved they won't have to testify, but that won't stop Bob from being upset and having something to say about it.

I would really love to see that.

I don't think I'll get to. But I would sure like to.

It would make it even more interesting if they exercised their 5th amendment rights.

Plea. Case is too sloppy (right now) to go to trial.

I know, right? And on a side note - I usually can not stand Mark Geragos (spelling?), but I found myself agreeing with him the other night when he was speaking on CNN! Oy!

They might be relieved they won't have to testify, but that won't stop Bob from being upset and having something to say about it.

inwardly doing a happy dance but outwardly outraged MOO

WWF style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members