GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's at least one story where EN shoots only at the M's house (at people, not the the actual house. The big issue for me is who's story, or what parts of the stories are to be believed? I'm thinking there's a lot of lying AND Tammy can't speak for herself. We "know" her only from pictures.

Per police report, Brandon said suspect shot at them away from the house after they went looking for him, and at the house.

How did both groups came up with stories that can be matched to make sense? If it was something different, why does suspect's story closely resembles Meyer's story? If it was a "drug deal gone bad" why didn't suspect have told that to his friends?

The stories 'roughly' match because they are roughly true. They did have an argument/confrontation, and there were two crime scenes where shooting occurred. Timelines are roughly correct. But the mistruths involve the ongoing relationships between them and the reasons for the confrontations and shooting and the motives for not telling LE the truth behind it all. IMO, there was no driving lesson, and no road rage. There was a violent argument that escalated into murder. Then both sides began covering themselves as much as possible. jmo

As for what the suspects friends said, we only know what they purposely revealed. So how do we know it was accurate? Or that he told them the truth. Originally he said someone was 'after him.' Maybe that was true. Maybe he ripped TM off and she was angry?

I can easily understand why he would not want to tell his 'friends' that part of it.

How did both groups came up with stories that can be matched to make sense? If it was something different, why does suspect's story closely resembles Meyer's story?

Are you privy to any phone calls, emails or text message that may have passed between EN (and/or any of his friends) and any of the Meyers family (and/or any of their friends) since the shooting?

Yeah, I'm not either.

If it was a "drug deal gone bad" why didn't suspect have told that to his friends?

If it wasn't a drug deal gone bad, why did three people who knew each other and who engaged in drug deals with each other and who spent thousands of hours in consoling sessions pretend to police that they didn't recognize each other?

How is the neighbor an authority on the matter? LOL

You don't need a license to own a firearm in Nevada. You just need to register handguns in Clark County. A permit to conceal carry a handgun is required in Clark County. Open carry doesn't require a permit. Permits are not licenses, btw.
And why I stay out of Nevada-lol! J/K I did not know all of that.

Maybe I am wrong, but up until now, I was under the impression that it's not o'key to shoot and kill someone over a drug deal gone bad.

I dont believe the ' lets go practice parking in the dark' scenario. But for the life of me I also cant explain why any mom would take her 15 year old daughter with her to buy drugs...

Most wouldn't. But IIRC, this family owned a 'head shop.' There are many contemporary families who condone the use of drugs. Not saying that the M family did. Just saying that they had a business which was based upon the use of drugs..just sayin...

Per police report, Brandon said suspect shot at them away from the house after they went looking for him, and at the house.

In the first days after the shooting, Brandon did not say anything about shooting scene #1.

Also in the first days after the shooting, Brandon somehow failed to mention that the shooter was someone whose name and address were known to the Meyers.

Brandon failed to tell the story correctly.

Therefore, we can give no credibility to what Brandon says.

Maybe I am wrong, but up until now, I was under the impression that it's not o'key to shoot and kill someone over a drug deal gone bad.

Apparently, in some circles, it's just part of the job. :facepalm:

It is not Ok. Not at all. I am not defending the killer. IMO< he was wrong and most likely a total whackjob. But I am questioning the story or stories that have been spewing from the Meyers family. And that is sad, because Tammy was a victim, no matter how this transpired. they should have just told the rough truth of it all, imo. But lying during the aftermath, but pretending it was a stranger road rage incident just messed things up. And it may work in the killers favor, sadly enough.

It's not but that doesn't mean he isn't going to get away with it or lesser sentence or an acquital or a hung jury.

This is why I'm interested in what kind of gun EN had that shot .45 shells. Had to be one with a magazine

I don't know that I've seen any reports of the make & model, but I know that I read somewhere about EN showing off his multiple magazines.

My .45 has magazines that hold 7 rounds. Start with 1 in the pipe and a full magazine, empty it, change magazines twice, emptying it each time, that adds up to 22 rounds. Was it 22 rounds total they found, or 22 at one of the shooting scenes?

In the first days after the shooting, Brandon did not say anything about shooting scene #1.

Also in the first days after the shooting, Brandon somehow failed to mention that the shooter was someone whose name and address were known to the Meyers.

Brandon failed to tell the story correctly.

Therefore, we can give no credibility to what Brandon says.

What counts is what he told police. He isn't obligated to run to the press and say anything.

I don't know that I've seen any reports of the make & model, but I know that I read somewhere about EN showing off his multiple magazines.

My .45 has magazines that hold 7 rounds. Start with 1 in the pipe and a full magazine, empty it, change magazines twice, emptying it each time, that adds up to 22 rounds. Was it 22 rounds total they found, or 22 at one of the shooting scenes?

IIRC 22 total.... (I remember 17 at one scene - am I crazy?)

After the twists and turns of this case, don't answer that

:blushing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe the ' lets go practice parking in the dark' scenario. But for the life of me I also cant explain why any mom would take her 15 year old daughter with her to buy drugs...
People do it all the time. There are a lot of explanations but no good reasons. We don't know if anything like that happened in this case. All I think I know is Tammy M was shot and killed. The rest is so much craziness.

Thanks and I'm now not sure about the 22 number. (Lol. My head is spinning).

It is not Ok. Not at all. I am not defending the killer. IMO< he was wrong and most likely a total whackjob. But I am questioning the story or stories that have been spewing from the Meyers family. And that is sad, because Tammy was a victim, no matter how this transpired. they should have just told the rough truth of it all, imo. But lying during the aftermath, but pretending it was a stranger road rage incident just messed things up. And it may work in the killers favor, sadly enough.

ITA. About it being wrong, about EN being guilty as well as a whackjob, and about the Meyers themselves contributing to a situation where EN might get away with it.

If the various Meyers family members had told truthful and consistent accounts of the incident from the beginning, their testimony in a trial would have a lot more credibility, and there would be a better chance that EN would be convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213