GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have not seen the suspect. From his story, suspect was in the car and didn't get out. It was dark out.

But that is only if you are buying the original story, that they were at the school in a driving lesson. I am not believing that at all.

I believe that TM already knew that EN was there in his usual place at the park, so when that silver car came to confront them, she knew exactly who it was.

And in one of the versions, the person who made the threat DID get out of the car.

Anderson Cooper tonight....EN's attorney ** this is all I caught

When EN's attorney is prepared to tell another motive it will all make sense. As of now, as it (meyer's story) was presented...it doesn't make sense.
Sketch was misleading
She (TM) didn't go to the park to council him. The relationship was, independent contact...exchanges between (TM and EN) still investigating that.
Police/SWAT did allow EN to get high to come out peacefully.

BBM. And we are back to if his defense atty will be able to get the whole interview thrown out as inadmissable...

I'd love to see the video! My husband is hogging the TV tonight. I'm limited to what I can see online. LOL

I think the wait until it is on the West Coast then they put it on the Web. As soon as it comes out I will definitely link it.

It's not okay. That very well might be one reason the Meyers family lied. Everyone involved can go to jail if her death occurred as a result of an illegal activity. That mean her son and daughter could be charged if the DA were inclined to press charges. If they were involved in illegal activity, they're all guilty of her murder, even her. Of course, he's not going to do that, but the Meyers family had no had no idea how the police and DA would view this at the time they told their stories.

Remember, nobody has admitted to a drug deal and the DA isn't acknowledging it so it's irrelevant that a drug deal was going down at the time of the shooting. If they all hide a drug deal was occurring, it's fair game who claims self defense. If they admit to a drug deal, they all risk being charged if the DA wanted to.

This may be the reason TM went home the first time. If she had purchased drugs at the park that night maybe they wanted to be sure if LE stopped them they wouldn't find them. I don't believe TM & BM left their house thinking they were going to shoot anybody. I believe they knew that EN was in the silver car, which means they were aware of his small size and Brandon thought he was bigger and tougher and believed that if he pointed a 9MM at EN,EN would tuck tail and run. But they could have believed that confronting EN and the occupants of the silver car may cause a bystander to call LE so they couldn't risk having the drugs in the car. The fly in that ointment was EN had a bigger gun.

Cops: Son told "road rage" mom to call police, but she insisted they go after suspect http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-so...police-but-she-insisted-they-go-after-suspect

Here is the link with the Warrant in it. I cannot cut & paste as it will not allow & WS does not allow screenshots. It does specifically say that Brandon did tell the Detectives about the first shooting, they (LE) withheld that information & allude to that fact later on in the Warrant

( i was attempting to reply to a post from JJenny & Sonjay & did not hit quote...oops)

In readaing that police report, it strikes me the incident as described by both of EN's friends do not accommodate the assertion by the Meyers family that TM left the location of the alleged "road rage" and made it safely home, sent daughter inside, picked up son with gun, and went back out looking for the silver car.

Rather, the incident, as described by both of EN's friends indicate one single extended incident -- EN thought the green car was after him, saw someone waving a gun, shot at it, chased it or followed it into the Meyers cul-de-sac, and started shooting again.

This description is about third-hand -- EN told his friends who told police who wrote it down -- so it's possible something got lost along the way, but it lends credibility that both of the friends report EN describing one single extended incident.

Based on that, I think the green car (Meyers car) never went home and back out again. And that means that Brandon had to be in the car the whole time. There was an encounter, an altercation of some sort that escalated to shooting, then a chase to the Meyers home where the final shots were fired.

The fact they Meyers family was pounding on the suspect's door for days is an indication they did see him. ;)

I was going to bring this up too but are we sure this happened?

This was reported by the neighbors. I'm very skeptical of anything said by any of the participants, but IMO the neighbors have a higher level of credibility. I'm not positive this happened, but I tend to believe it did. Unless it turns out the neighbors are also involved somehow, they don't really have any reason to make this up, that I'm aware of.

I wish someone could explain to me how LE allowed EN to get high before he was arrested?

Part of the negotiations. I've seen similar on intervention, i believe. I'll go, but I want to smoke some (crack, meth, whatever) first...

How innocent, really, is a mother supporting a teenage drug dealer and buying illegal drugs from him? What kind of family is willing to make up stories and lies about it all? There was no driving lesson in the school parking lot. There was no road rage incident or the daughter honking the horn. Now it's all making sense why nothing has added up, why there have been so many inconsistencies and varying versions of the story. Sorry but I personally have zero respect or sympathy for any woman/mother who buys drugs from the local neighborhood teen drug dealer. as a mother with teens, how can you stoop so low? And to imagine the amount of time and resources wasted by LE, running around in circles chasing the whole 'driving lesson/road rage' version. ugh.

It's also possible she was an innocent bystander.

Or that they heard rumors that it was him who did it.

Except they said they knew it was him, had been banging on his door, and that police asked them not to disclose the information. Yet police said publically that ...no...they had no idea the Meyers knew and suspected the suspect until the arrest. Even if they had heard rumors, why not call the police? And why lie and say you were asked not to say anything, when in fact...you weren't asked at all. I don't understand that part at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member