GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like waking up to go to work to the latest version of the murder via Bob Meyers. Just smh.
Just a random thought as to why none of these stories seem true....what if Tammy was never in the car at all....bear with me. She was in the house and Brandon and the daughter were out and about and Brandon had the 9 mm as they were out.

Who knows maybe the two did brandish at EN and freak him out and he called for backup to defend his turf. He did boast 'he got those kids'

Then the two Meyers kids hightailed it home after being shot at the first time and EN and company followed.

A shoot out occurred there at the end of the court on Mt. Shasta and Tammy came running from the house to stop it and save her kids (as a mom WOULD do). She was hit and died there.

Now Brandon and daughter bear some culpability probably. Well, Mom cannot speak and Dad is away so the kids call Dad in California and they figure a way to spin this and protect the Meyers children and make it look like road rage. One of the Meyers kids pops that bit of trim off the Buick for the accident.

Bob calls up the media so he is out in front of it and stays in front subtly spinning the tale to fit the days coverage and fact findings.

Tammy's only mistake in this scenario might be running outside to save her kids. Brandon wanted a silencer for his laser sighted 9 mm.......had some anger issues (somewhat normal for that age) and is the manager at a Las Vegas Smoke Shop, Tattoo Parlor where their specialty packet helps you qualify through a chosen doctor to purchase marijuana. In the media interview at the vigil the daughter does say words to the effect of "It could have been me."

Brandon says his mother saved them ad in a way that is true, by her death an alibi was born.

Dead men/women tell no tales.

Now shoot the holes in this thing for me my friends. All these various stories are to protect the Meyers kids. I also noticed that the daughter deactivated her facebook account.

Ten minutes later after reading up the thread...glad a few of you have come to this conclusion at this time as well. I swear I woke up with this in my head, must have been channelling some of you.

There is no way the two Meyers kids would have a chance to get their stories to match before the police interviewed them.

There is no way the two Meyers kids would have a chance to get their stories to match before the police interviewed them.

I tend to agree. Why would they have to claim mother was there if she wasn't? What does that add to the story? Brandon could have said he was the one giving his sis driving lessons. Mother being there or not being there really doesn't change anything in the story.

So why wouldn't he just say he was the one giving his sister a driving lesson. I think the statements are mostly accurate, and mother and daughter were down there driving that night.

Because if he were the one giving sis driving lessons, how does he explain why he had brought his gun with him?

If mother and daughter were down there driving that night, why didn't mom call 911 when the "road rage" happened? Why would she take her daughter home and tell her son to arm up and come with her, after getting away from the road rager safely? Why would the entire Meyers family fail to tell the police for almost a whole week that they knew EN, knew his name, and knew where he lived? Why would any of them be over at EN's house banging on his door wanting to talk to him?

Brandon and sis out looking for EN and getting into a major altercation involving gunfire fits all the evidence and makes sense.

Mom and sis having innocent driving lessons, then a road rage incident, then a swap out of daughter for armed son and going out to look for the road rager, then lying to police about knowing EN..... yeah, you can sort of contort that to fit the evidence, but it makes no sense.

I wonder how much the police can piece together information of the locations of the various individuals from cell phone pings and such? That could be revealing.

Why does he have to explain anything about the gun? Didn't we just figure out that in Nevada anybody can just openly carry a gun any time they darn well please? He could say he always carries it. Apparently that's perfectly legal. What does his mother being there or not being there add to the story? Why would she have to be there?

But in their stories not much matches or makes sense.

What doesn't match in their story? Daughter says mom was teaching her to drive. Then they went and get the son. Son says the same thing.

Correct. They would have had just enough time to come up with a rough approximation of their "story."

So dad gives his version to the media right away. Then the son is interviewed by police, and he later tells dad what he told police, and it's not quite exactly what dad has already said publicly. So a new version is given to the media. Then the daughter is interviewed by police, and whaddaya know, her version doesn't exactly match either, so yet another new version is given to the media.

Does that seem familar? Have we seen several different versions of the story come out in dribs and drabs?

The fact they Meyers family was pounding on the suspect's door for days is an indication they did see him. ;)

Yes, possibly suggesting that M fam members did see EN on night of shooting, But then again....?
M fam members pounding on EN's door a day (2?) after shooting,
could mean they wanted to talk to EN about something other than shooting itself.
Perhaps the same thing that was the underlying basis for theshooting.

Just speculating.

I tend to agree. Why would they have to claim mother was there if she wasn't? What does that add to the story? Brandon could have said he was the one giving his sis driving lessons. Mother being there or not being there really doesn't change anything in the story.

Because Mom gives Brandon an alibi...he was in bed asleep (after a party) and not out in a Buick cruising with a gun. Also elicits sympathy for the family and possibly $20,000 funding from the public sympathy site.

I am not sure that Tammy was ever out in that parking lot. I think it is possible that it was the two kids that were in that car, and in the lot, looking for EN. And EN recognized the car and called for back up, because he knew they were angry with him. I don't think Brandon wanted a gun fight. I think he was just going to talk with EN, and confront him about something, like maybe about EN selling drugs to his Mom. But when the gun fire erupted he tried to get home to get his sis safe inside, but Mom came out and was the victim, sadly.

This is where my thinking has led me. Since EN was talking about the "kids in the car" to his friends. I wonder if it was the Meyers siblings because EN was selling to the sister (could be mother but I think BM would be less angry about that) and the atmosphere in the neighborhood was deteriorating. The other "counseling" neighbor felt his kids were threatened. So, there was an antagonistic situation occurring. They go home and TM is ballistic about this kid being threatening. She and BM go out to look for him because she is now an angry mama-bear. The rest is the shooting in two separate locations and TM getting shot.

Yes, possibly suggesting that M fam members did see EN on night of shooting, But then again....?
M fam members pounding on EN's door a day (2?) after shooting,
could mean they wanted to talk to EN about something other than shooting itself.
Perhaps the same thing that was the underlying basis for theshooting.

Just speculating.

Bob already told the media very loudly "Better hope the police get him before I do" I don't think EN was ever meant to be arrested but murdered perhaps in retaliation. After the shooting was EN being hunted by the remaining Meyers?

How innocent, really, is a mother supporting a teenage drug dealer and buying illegal drugs from him? What kind of family is willing to make up stories and lies about it all? There was no driving lesson in the school parking lot. There was no road rage incident or the daughter honking the horn. Now it's all making sense why nothing has added up, why there have been so many inconsistencies and varying versions of the story. Sorry but I personally have zero respect or sympathy for any woman/mother who buys drugs from the local neighborhood teen drug dealer. as a mother with teens, how can you stoop so low? And to imagine the amount of time and resources wasted by LE, running around in circles chasing the whole 'driving lesson/road rage' version. ugh.

It's not innocent at all. She's a middle aged adult mother, he's a teenager, barely an adult. I never bought the counseling stuff. It sounded like yet another reason given by the M's who are full of explanations that may work in their world, but in the real world they come off as big time lie tellers.

I am sorry she lost her life. You have to wonder about the decisions she made as she opted to immerse herself into the unthinkable world of regularly paying lots of cash for "merchandise" to a teenager in a park.

Because if he were the one giving sis driving lessons, how does he explain why he had brought his gun with him?

If mother and daughter were down there driving that night, why didn't mom call 911 when the "road rage" happened? Why would she take her daughter home and tell her son to arm up and come with her, after getting away from the road rager safely? Why would the entire Meyers family fail to tell the police for almost a whole week that they knew EN, knew his name, and knew where he lived? Why would any of them be over at EN's house banging on his door wanting to talk to him?

Brandon and sis out looking for EN and getting into a major altercation involving gunfire fits all the evidence and makes sense.

Mom and sis having innocent driving lessons, then a road rage incident, then a swap out of daughter for armed son and going out to look for the road rager, then lying to police about knowing EN..... yeah, you can sort of contort that to fit the evidence, but it makes no sense.

I wonder how much the police can piece together information of the locations of the various individuals from cell phone pings and such? That could be revealing.

Exactly my thinking. This needs to be looked at from several angles considering all the tales from the Meyers regarding this.

It may have been that the lack of disclosure to LE that EN was in the car was to buy time to have EN murdered in retaliation for shooting TM.

It definitely makes more sense from a mothering point of view that TM ran out of the house to protect the kids rather than she went home and got a kid with a gun to go trolling the neighborhood looking for someone who shot at them without calling 911.

Before you all run away with your "theory" how did mom end up getting shot if she wasn't in the car?
Per EN's story as relayed by his friends, he shot at the person in the car and at someone running away from the car.
He didn't claim somebody came running from the house.

Why does he have to explain anything about the gun? Didn't we just figure out that in Nevada anybody can just openly carry a gun any time they darn well please? He could say he always carries it. Apparently that's perfectly legal. What does his mother being there or not being there add to the story? Why would she have to be there?

It appears that open carry is largely legal in NV. I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the legal fine points of that, but I believe you're correct.

However:

If you're a hot-headed 22-year-old and you took your gun and went with your sister out looking for someone that you had a beef with and you found that person and pointed your gun at that person and it ended with your mother dead in your front yard..... And you had just a few minutes to come up with a cover story that would make you and your sister look innocent, you just might run with the first thing you can think of that would cloak both you and your sister in a veil of innocence.

Sis may well have been getting driving lessons from mom recently, so in attempting to come up with a cover story, that may have just popped into sis's head as an innocent reason for the green car to be at the school at 11:30 at night where the neighborhood drug dealer hangs out.

Let's pretend we're 22 and 15 years old, and we went looking for trouble and we found it, and now we're trying to come up with an innocent reason for the family car to have been at the neighborhood drug dealer's place of business at 11:30 at night. Oh, and we really really don't want to be arrested, so we want a story that makes us look very innocent. Take 2 minutes to think about it. The cops are on their way. What can you come up with?

Maybe because it is much more sympathetic to make her the victim of a random road rage incident. Much better for the kids than if they say they were in a confrontation with the neighborhood dealer over a bad drug deal, and Mom ran outside and got shot in the head because of THEIR violent drama.

Correct. They would have had just enough time to come up with a rough approximation of their "story."

So dad gives his version to the media right away. Then the son is interviewed by police, and he later tells dad what he told police, and it's not quite exactly what dad has already said publicly. So a new version is given to the media. Then the daughter is interviewed by police, and whaddaya know, her version doesn't exactly match either, so yet another new version is given to the media.

Does that seem familar? Have we seen several different versions of the story come out in dribs and drabs?

What didn't match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member