GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I'm a little hesitant to drive on their actually street because it's so small and I would feel like a looky loo.. I posted a video some pages back that shows their street and I noticed a few marks on the street. Maybe I'll go by again tomorrow on my way to the gym and hopefully I'll build up my courage and actually drive on their SMALL street.. lol

I hate to sound like a party pooper and I appreciate the pics and video you already took and posted, and of course you don't have to take anything I say to heart - but I'm not sure if it's such a great idea if you'd actually go into their street and video and take pics? Everyone there, including the M family (I am assuming they are still able to live in the home?), is likely on edge with everything that happened. I'd hate for something to happen to you, even if it is only something seemingly innocent as the police wanting to know what you're doing there and why.

Again, don't feel obliged to listen to me, and maybe I'm becoming too much of a chicken at my old age, but I wanted to make sure I said it. It is well-meant and from a place of caring. :heartluv:

Why doesn't defense lawyer just ask his client what the story is? Presumably EN isn't high anymore. See if his story adds up to anything that makes any sense.

This is a great street view, newone, thank you! I downloaded it to tinypic:

jv2lbt.png

Why doesn't defense lawyer just ask his client what the story is? Presumably EN isn't high anymore. See if his story adds up to anything that makes any sense.

Why would you think he hasn't?

Sigh. Oh, Bob. Their green Buick is a very distinctive looking car. (Per the google earth photo of the car.) Tinting the windows isn't going to cause anybody not to recognize it lol. Now maybe if they had hung an air freshener from the mirror it would be unrecognizable. :rolleyes:

It was distinctive, but after reading that the windows had just been tinted last summer iirc this same article said that whether or not EB knew that was not known. The other thing that stuck out to me about the tinted windows was EB probably couldn't see who was inside the car much whether he knew the car. It was said early on that he thought he was being followed and he called his friend. Then it was written that tammy was driving slow and if he thought he was being followed/chased he could have been paranoid. idk jmo

I don't think it was that interview. What I'm talking about isn't in your transcription.

I'm trying to find the video. It's a PITA to searc for these things in these threads.

It was definitely last night's Anderson Cooper interview (Monday night's interview)

I have no idea why his lawyer would think it's either dealing drugs or murder. One can be guilty of both.
Even assuming TM was buying pills from EN, doesn't make EN not guilty of murder.
I didn't say his lawyer said it's either dealing drugs or murder. I said it's better to be found guilty of dealing drugs than murder. The lawyer said he is investigating the allegations TM was buying prescription drugs and he is urging witnesses, even EN's friends, to come forward.

Many people keep saying both sides won't want the drug information to come out in the trial. His comments indicate to me that he's may want to use that information in the trial. If this trial was in Pennsylvania, additional charges wouldn't matter since murder is mandatory life without parole here. In Nevada, I'm sure he and his lawyer will weigh the benefits and risks of bringing the drug issue into the trail. I suspect TM buying prescription drugs off the streets might raise doubt, and all it takes is one juror to doubt.

We'll have to wait and see how it unfolds at the trial.

Um...I'm pretty sure he has or he will, but he will also want to talk to others who can corroborate EN's story in court.

It was definitely last night's Anderson Cooper interview (Monday night's interview)
He had more than one interview with Anderson Cooper. It might have been an interview with someone else. I'm still searching. Flipping through the pages of these threads is hypnotizing me at this late hour. I might have to wait until tomorrow to look for it.

Oh! I only saw one interview last night with Anderson. I will try and help you find it Miss Muffet!

EN not EB it's late, sorry.

Lol no problem, that's what I thought you meant but I wasn't sure. I was also thinking "It's late, has there been a new name thrown into the mix that I don't know?"

I ran a search on Thread#2 for Anderson Cooper. :lookingitup:

Is this what you're referring to?

(OP rosie_lee):
CNN: Road rage suspect's attorney: Story doesn't add up

http://cnn.it/1AElmF7
Here is the story that appeared on Anderson Cooper 360 tonight

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11517466
Thank you! The first one is it!

Here's a direct link to the video. http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/02/24/ac-intv-las-vegas-road-rage-erich-nowsch-attorney.cnn-ap

It's towards the end where he discusses investigating the alleged prescription drug exchanges that are in the park between TM and EN and his hoping witnesses to come forward. The video cuts off at the end abruptly when it didn't cut off there previously. I suspect that it used to include the part about hoping EN's friends coming forward and it was cut off, but the EN friends part might have been in another interview with someone else.

I'm sure he has talked to EN about it. But he needs other witnesses because a defendant's word doesn't carry the same weight as other witnesses.

It was distinctive, but after reading that the windows had just been tinted last summer iirc this same article said that whether or not EB knew that was not known. The other thing that stuck out to me about the tinted windows was EB probably couldn't see who was inside the car much whether he knew the car. It was said early on that he thought he was being followed and he called his friend. Then it was written that tammy was driving slow and if he thought he was being followed/chased he could have been paranoid. idk jmo

I believe EN recognized the car and thought TM's kids were in it. I don't think he was aware that TM was in the car.

But according to BM and the daughter's story, the occupants of the silver car knew that the mother and daughter were in the car. Spiky hair guy jumped out of the car and screamed at them they were going to come back after them and get the mom and her daughter. (Although why would they need to come back and get them? They had them right there at their mercy, lol. Another reason why I don't believe their BS story.)

BM and RM can't have it both ways, either EN and friends knew who it was or they didn't. IMO.

It's just so hard trying to keep up with their ever-changing stories! :scared:

Finally! I caught up.

I would really love to post my theory, but I think I'll wait until the Meyers' 48339th version comes out first. I like to have all the "facts" before forming an opinion. :facepalm:

Other than that, a few things:

1) Bob needs to zip it.

2) Thanks Paperdoll for all the pics and vids. They were very helpful.

3) Bob needs to zip it.

4) Nobody will ever convince me that the Meyers' had nothing to hide by LYING to LE about not knowing EN.

5) No way, no how, will this ever be a DP case. The prosecutor was just posturing by saying that. If he is dumb enough to put the DP on the table, he will lose--big time.

6) Bob needs to :silenced:

7) If Hiandmighty has a judge in his/her car, I want one too! (Thanks, Snoods...that cracked me up) :hilarious:

Clearly, BM thinks he can have it 20 ways. I just realized, BM stands for more than Bob Meyers.

Ha! What was I thinking? Or 48339 ways according to JLSChook, who clearly has been counting them while catching up on the thread.

Hilarious post JLSChook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member