GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This link has most of the stuff, but not the part where the reporter asked RM about TM's drug use. http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/23/us/las-vegas-shooting/

So now its a drive by shooting:

"Wolfson said authorities are looking for the person who was driving the car in which Nowsch was riding, and possibly a third person who was in the car.

"This was a drive-by shooting. He shot out of a moving vehicle," Wolfson said. "The driver has certain culpability."

BBM

Where do we see drive bys? Areas that are controlled by drug and gang violence.

Thank you! The first one is it!

Here's a direct link to the video. http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/02/24/ac-intv-las-vegas-road-rage-erich-nowsch-attorney.cnn-ap

It's towards the end where he discusses investigating the alleged prescription drug exchanges that are in the park between TM and EN and his hoping witnesses to come forward. The video cuts off at the end abruptly when it didn't cut off there previously. I suspect that it used to include the part about hoping EN's friends coming forward and it was cut off, but the EN friends part might have been in another interview with someone else.

thanks for this.....CC really did an excellent job of deflecting and didn't want to expand on the ''allegations'' angle until more is known....very good

Miss Muffet!! This is brilliant! Everything just clicked into place.

The part of the story with EN shooting from the passenger side of the vehicle as it was approaching the house has always baffled me. How would that even be possible unless he was leaning halfway out and over the car like some kind of stuntman?

So what I now believe happened is BM shot at them three times as they were approaching (hence the three shots heard first by the neighbor), so the silver car turned around, tires squealing, and EN fired back as the car was leaving, from the passenger side! Also all verified by the ear witness.

What is your dark secret, Meyers family? What are you trying to cover up?

Great post, Miss Muffet!

has anyone figured out WHY there would be bullet holes in Driver's Side -- that would indicate to me that the shots were fired from driveway as vehicle was entering cul de sac--not leaving...MOO

:moo:

SPECULATION:

This shooting was the result of a drug supply or turf dispute. It had been brewing before this night. The Meyers aren't innocent-- they are central to this case. It came to a head that night for some reason-- there was no driving lesson. Possibly this was some retaliation or it was provoked that night, possibly at a meeting of TM and EN at the park. Possibly a meeting of BM and EN at the park with TM at home.

TM is a victim, as she is dead.

has anyone figured out WHY there would be bullet holes in Driver's Side -- that would indicate to me that the shots were fired from driveway as vehicle was entering cul de sac--not leaving...MOO

I'm leaning toward that explanation myself.

But.... we only "know" that there might be bullet holes in the driver's side because that's what someone in the Meyers family said. So we don't really know that at all. There might be holes in the driver's side, or in the passenger's side, or in both sides, or there might no bullet holes at all. Until police find the Audi in question, we won't know.

Because he says as much. Why doesn't his client tells him his side?

"If Nowsch, just 5' 3", very slim build, and relatively little experience with weapons, shot Meyers in the head from a moving vehicle in the dark, why did he do it? The Claus brothers are trying to figure that out, but say they haven't been able to get much out of Nowsch."

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Defense-investigating-drug-claims-in-Tammy-Meyers-death-293978251.html

Sigh. There's nothing unusual here. It's just the way things are done. The defense team will be interviewing/talking to their client over time. Building a trust relationship with a client doesn't happen in a few days or a week. And they aren't going to tip their hand very much to the media...or anybody else.

:moo:

SPECULATION:

This shooting was the result of a drug supply or turf dispute. It had been brewing before this night. The Meyers aren't innocent-- they are central to this case. It came to a head that night for some reason-- there was no driving lesson. Possibly this was some retaliation or it was provoked that night, possibly at a meeting of TM and EN at the park. Possibly a meeting of BM and EN at the park with TM at home.

TM is a victim, as she is dead.

JMO-And I would add to your speculation there are probably a bazillion text messages that outline a lot of the business transations/relationships. There may be a lot of nervous (former) texters to the suspect.

In the meantime, the Claus brothers are digging into Nowsch's past, revealing he suffered a skull fracture as a baby that at one point resulted in a felony child abuse charge for his father. It could have legal implications if the DA does pursue this as a death penalty case.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Defense-investigating-drug-claims-in-Tammy-Meyers-death-293978251.html

From the same link:
"But Nowsch's attorneys say they're investigating claims from witnesses that Meyers and Nowsch dealt prescription pills, and the shooting could have stemmed from a drug deal gone wrong."

So she dealt prescription pills too is the word on the street? Do I have that right?

Read the comments too... The lying family is overshadowing this case by a lot!

Pretty funny given that at least one of the sons was wearing a t-shirt with the name of a product to clear the urine of drugs for tox screens in an early interview in front of the home. I looked up the name of the product & posted it in the 1st thread.
That's hilarious! :happydance:

Ya know the position of DA is an elected position-- he answers to the public. He needs to tread carefully and make sure he has the full story before he goes to trial. At this point, how can he prove EN fired the kill shot when there are up to two other people who were in the car who haven't (apparently) been found?

Because he says as much. Why doesn't his client tells him his side?

"If Nowsch, just 5' 3", very slim build, and relatively little experience with weapons, shot Meyers in the head from a moving vehicle in the dark, why did he do it? The Claus brothers are trying to figure that out, but say they haven't been able to get much out of Nowsch."

You're being literal and not capturing the nuance of what people mean when they're talking. His asking, "Why did he do it?" does not mean his lawyer doesn't know the answer. He's explaining that is a question for the public to ask themselves and a question that will need to be answered in court. He's not going to overshare what he knows prior to the trial.

That's hilarious! :happydance:

It is ironic that BOBM said that-- but as others have pointed out, the only thing that matters to me at this point is what drugs TM had in her system? We will know soon enough as it will be back in a few weeks and I'm sure the defense will let everyone know at least if there was anything in her tox screen.

(Eta: well, I would have liked them all drug screened but it would have to have been from that night and that ship has sailed....)

It sounds like he pretty much admitted his client did it and is going for "self-defense" theory. But doesn't his client have to claim self-defense first?
He just needs to claim "not guilty" at this point.

Okay, so his lawyers are trying to get EN's side of the story. What's the problem? Should they not do any other investigation or talk to any other witnesses until after EN decides to talk to them?
For a high profile murder trial like this, I'm sure good defense attorneys have investigators investigate everything their client says and everything every witness on either side says. They can't risk going into court with inaccurate information. These high profile cases can make or break their careers. They need to know every detail for certain so they can be ensured their defense plan will be the most successful.

From the same link:
"But Nowsch's attorneys say they're investigating claims from witnesses that Meyers and Nowsch dealt prescription pills, and the shooting could have stemmed from a drug deal gone wrong."

So she dealt prescription pills too is the word on the street? Do I have that right?

Read the comments too... The lying family is overshadowing this case by a lot!

It's possible that the "Meyers and Nowsch dealt prescription drugs" refers to one-way transactions: Nowsch sells, TM buys. IMO, that phrasing doesn't necessarily mean that TM also sold. Although it could mean that. If you have an expensive prescription drug habit, what better way to pay for it than by becoming a dealer yourself?

Some of the comments on that article are pretty vicious. RM has dug himself and his family into a very deep hole with all of the lies and omissions. And instead of finally getting smart and closing his mouth, he continues to talk. It seems as if he's trying to find the perfect combination of "facts" that will keep his family's reputation clean, maintain the innocence of his children, and paint EN as the bad guy and his family as the innocent victims. But it's already too late for that, and the more he talks the worse he and his family look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member