GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8) Khatelyn Krisztian ( a woman) had info on case.

9) made contact with EN after a few interviews.

10) EN was under arrest and read miranda rights.

TEN MINUTE recess, new witness, then back to Mogg. (Page 68)

Khatelyn Krisztian called as witness.

1) Knows EN a year and a half. Brother/sister relationship. Good friends

2) living with "zach" boyfriend.

3) Zach and EN know each other.

4) EN texted KK at 3:30 am

5) KK was interviewed by police and she read LE the text.

6) text said EN needed to come over. "Something important".

7) EN got to KK's and Zach's apartment at 4:00 am

8) EN has blackbackpack. He says, "I got them."

9) EN has been getting threats. EN thinks he got the people making the theats.

10) She says EN recounts the story about how he was at park and it followed him..."

This thread would go dead without RM "voice".

Someone said something about being married 20 plus years. It's odd there isn't more info about TM with such history. By the looks of his FB and behavior it doesn't add up to a bliss 20 yr relationship.

Oh brother, now I've heard everything.

I would assume by his remark he hired a criminal atty. So that leads me to believe maybe some heat on BM actions that night? It makes perfect sense that the angle investigators proceeded immediately after the shooting is different then what actually happened.
But shouldn't crime scene investigators process all evidence regardless of stories? Hmmm Beating head once again!

Do you know if RM alibi checked out being in California?

Yes, that was one of the first things that came out.

11) just kind of
take it from the beginning. What did he tell you how it began?

He was in the park and there was a car in
the school parking lot which is near the park. He saw the car, thought that it was after him, looking for him, waiting for him. At that point he called a friend to pick him up. The friend came and picked him up.

They stayed in the same vicinity, the neighborhood of the park area. At that point either they had gone into the school parking lot or just out of it, but at that point there was some type of meeting or encounter. And he didn't express that words were shared, but that the vehicle came after him or he came after the vehicle.

Also shared that there was a gun being waved out of the car, didn't specify what window. At that point he sees a gun, pulls his gun out and fires. He didn't say how many shots. And then the car, again I'm not sure who's following who, but they came around a corner, ended up
in the cul-de-sac and at that point fired again several He
says that 22 shots went off all together."

12) she thought EN was exaggerating. EN said other people didnt fire at him.

13) EN had a .45 in backpack with two clips plus the one in the gun.

14) the clips were full of bullets

15) EN did not describe himself as the first incident of man yelling he was going to kill KM and TM.

16) KK says EN was passenger in car. Car came up behind them and followed them.

"But at some point Mr. Nowsch tells you that he shoots his gun in an incident other than shooting the gun in the cul-de-sac?"

"Yes, that there was two areas of fire."

"Did he describe whether or not the other person or any person in the other car that he was having this conflict fired at him during the first incident?
A. No."

Page 80 ^^^^^^^^

"The only description I have of that is they pull into the cul-de-sac, shots go off at the vehicle. At that point someone -- not male, female, tall, short, no description -- gets out of the car and runs towards the front door. At that point he shoots, firing shots at the door, and then once that threat I guess was gone in the house, shots at the car again and that was the end of it."

P. 82 DA relates what KK said in interview with detectives:

"And then you say, once again this is Mr. Nowsch speaking and you relating that to the detectives, quote, "I know I hit somebody but I don't know if they're dead. I don't know what injuries but I know I hit somebody. I know somebody's hit." Close quote."

"Q. There's another point where the detectives ask you about what type of car Mr. Nowsch was in during
these events when asked you whether or not he, Mr. Nowsch, specified the the car make and model of the car . And your answer was "It was a silver audi and the car that they were shooting at was
green."

BBM

you asked Mr. Nowsch whether or not that they, the people in the car, had ever shot at him. And his response was "Well no, but they had a gun out the window."

"And that was the first said he observed someone in the car green car had a gun out the window?" Yes."

^^^^^ page 83

Read this page. Lots to dissect there.

EN told KK that he knew he hit someone but didn't know who and didn't know the extent of injuries.

EN told KK if things got bad, he would go to arizona to Adam's

KK looked online and after a few days found a news story that matched EN's and then KK called crimestoppers.

Zach had called police too.

About the threats to EN's family prior to this night:

"No details past the point of they're threatening my baby sister, they're threatening my mom, they're threatening me, they're going to come to my house."

Juror asks KK if EN said why he was at park? No.

Was he scared? Yes. That is why he bought the gun.

KK's testimony is over. Back to Detective mogg. (Page 93)

Page 96 has where the detective says what EN said to him during the interview.

KK looked online and after a few days found a news story that matched EN's and then KK called crimestoppers.
Zach had called police too.

Yes, which makes it curious how the Meyers found out about EN unless KM did recognize EN at the park despite saying otherwise. I do feel like EN himself is leaving something out since he'd know where they Meyers lived even if he didn't recognize BM. I also don't find it credible that KM had only ever seen EN half a dozen times before.

Brandon, Pg. 31:

Q. Now can you describe to us in just a general fashion, Brandon, about what happens in this area while your mom is following this car?

A. While my mother's following the victim -- or the suspect, they get to the intersection of Alta and that street and we stopped because they stopped, so she stopped the vehicle.

BBM. Oops.

P. 82 DA relates what KK said in interview with detectives:

"And then you say, once again this is Mr. Nowsch speaking and you relating that to the detectives, quote, "I know I hit somebody but I don't know if they're dead. I don't know what injuries but I know I hit somebody. I know somebody's hit." Close quote."

"Q. There's another point where the detectives ask you about what type of car Mr. Nowsch was in during
these events when asked you whether or not he, Mr. Nowsch, specified the the car make and model of the car . And your answer was "It was a silver audi and the car that they were shooting at was
green."

BBM

you asked Mr. Nowsch whether or not that they, the people in the car, had ever shot at him. And his response was "Well no, but they had a gun out the window."

"And that was the first said he observed someone in the car green car had a gun out the window?" Yes."

^^^^^ page 83

Read this page. Lots to dissect there.

EN told KK that he knew he hit someone but didn't know who and didn't know the extent of injuries.

EN told KK if things got bad, he would go to arizona to Adam's

KK looked online and after a few days found a news story that matched EN's and then KK called crimestoppers.Zach had called police too.

maybe she will get the El Camino!

Something more along the lines of "family has been treated like villains" and "my wife's name and memory has been stepped on by police." It sounds more like he's talking civil. But dead people don't have reputations to sue for libel and slander. You'd think his alleged lawyer would know that.

He's also saying that his son shot three times AFTER seeing is mother shot on the ground. The warrant says that he noticed her shot on the ground after the gunfire. That in addition to saying EN was not in the car at the "minor accident," it seems clear to me that he's upset that people are viewing EN as defending himself. In that regard, maybe he is worried about criminal charges to BM if EN wins the trial. He doesn't indicate he's concerned about that though. I highly doubt the DA would charge BM with anything since the DA already chose his course of action in this case.

This guy just doesn't have a off button. There has to be a deeper investigation going on as to why he won't shut up. Every time he opens his mouth there is a element that has changed in the story. I believe its all a show to cover and conceal what... Jmo

ciao

I'm still reading hiandmighty's short notes. I'll read the entire thing later tonight.

In the meantime, I have a comment.

BM says the car came down Mt. Shasta shooting. He ran behind the truck and shot back. The car backed out of Mt. Shasta.

Think about this. That means the passenger side of the car was facing the opposite side of the street from the Meyers house the entire time. Even heading straight towards the house, it would have been difficult to shoot out the passenger window without sitting out the car window.

Wait. I'm going to talk to my expert witness.

I finally told him my previous questions were about a shooting. I didn't go into detail at all. This is tedious to explain our conversation so I'm going to share the exact conversation I had with my husband so you guys can figure out if I missed asking something.

MM: Imaging you're in the passenger seat, and you're the shooter in a shooting. The car is heading down a street towards a cul-de-sac. The house is on the upper left side of the cul-de-sac at 10:30 the driveway is at 11 oclock. How would you shoot at the house and driveway?"

(I show him a street view of the cul-de-sac since we have a bit of a disagreement on the actual terminology between a cul-de-sac and dead end street. LMAO!.)

Hubby: What type of car is it?

MM: Audi

Hubby: Does it have a sunroof?

MM: I don't think so. Let me show you a picture of it. (find picture and show it.) I believe it was said the shooting came from the passenger side. How would you shoot? Wouldn't you need to sit in the edge of the passenger window?

Hubby: What type of firearm?

MM: handgun

Hubby: What's stopping me from just holding the gun out the passenger window around to the front?

MM: You're a little waif. (I find picture of EN.) Wouldn't that mean you'd practically have your face almost to the windshield?

(That inspires my husband to ask the following)

Hubby: Who is the driver?

MM: They haven't caught him yet. They don't have the car either. I don't even know if they have the gun.

Hubby: What type of handgun is it?

MM: 45

Hubby: That's a tough handgun to shoot with one hand.

I stopped asking him questions then. I haven't even asked him to elaborate his thoughts.

It seems it's possible he didn't shoot as it was coming down the street like BM says. It also seems possible the car didn't back out like BM says. Think of how many 45 shots were fired on Mt. Shasta. That kid is a little thing with no muscle. A 45 is heavy and has kick.

I just asked hubby again if it would really be that hard to shoot a 45 that many times with one arm. He says it was heavy and had a kick when he shot one. He's only practiced with 45 at a shooting rage once. He says maybe it's possible if he shot it all the time and his arm was used to it. But I got the impression that EN only recently acquired the 45.

ETA: Sonjay & SpanishInquisition, you both have a 45. What's your opinion on waif EN having the strength to fire off that many rounds with one arm? How much practice do you think he would have needed to build up the strength to do that? I got the impression from the warrant that he only acquired this gun within a couple of weeks or so.

I'm still reading hiandmighty's short notes. I'll read the entire thing later tonight.

In the meantime, I have a comment.

BM says the car came down Mt. Shasta shooting. He ran behind the truck and shot back. The car backed out of Mt. Shasta.

Think about this. That means the passenger side of the car was facing the opposite side of the street from the Meyers house the entire time. Even heading straight towards the house, it would have been difficult to shoot out the passenger window without sitting out the car window.

Pg. 101, Mogg testified that EN told him:

He says as they pull into the cul-de-sac, again he's sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, their vehicle kind of turns sideways is how he draws it

Freshly arrested, and probably still high, EN explained to Mogg how he was able to shoot from the passenger seat.

ETA: Sonjay, you have a 45. What's your opinion on waif EN having the strength to fire off that many rounds with one arm? How much practice do you think he would have needed to build up the strength to do that? I got the impression from the warrant that he only acquired this gun within a couple of weeks or so.

My .45 happens to be a Ruger also. It's heavy and has a pretty solid recoil. I can shoot it one-handed if I'm holding it out in front of me. It would be very difficult to fire holding it an angle out the window and around the windshield.

But it sounds like that's not what happened, based on Mogg's testimony about what EN told him. It sounds like the Audi pulled up sideways or sort of sideways in the cul de sac -- and EN would have had a nice straight shot out the passenger window.

You made my day this is simply hysterical and SO true, hehe!

Snoods, you should consider coming with us to keep all in line. We can go to BM's head shop for our groceries!!!!!!

Nancy Grace "bombshell you won't want to miss...Sleuth Divas travel to Vegas and solve a murder case while intoxicated"

:laughing:

BBM I feel I must warn you: If I am the best choice to keep everyone in line, we really need a more stringent screening process! LOL.

*Solve murder while intoxicated* :floorlaugh: Is there any other way?

After the 1st shooting scene, EN told Mogg:
he said as he was driving westbound with the other male, he says "No, this can't be happening, this can't be happening." And he describes how the car was coming, the green car the victim was in, was coming down the street. And based on my knowledge of the scene, the location of the victim's residence, the location of his residence where he would have been at approximately the time that the victim was driving westbound on Cherry River, basically paralleling him to try to get home, he would have seen that car coming down from Cherry River onto Carmel Peak probably prior to or just as it turned into the Mount Shasta cul-de-sac. He said they continued westbound and he said that he couldn't believe they were driving past his house.

I'm seriously thinking that EN was truly in fear for his life. He knew people were out to get him. (Maybe Meyers kids, maybe others, but EN certainly believed people were out to get him.)

The green car found him. Someone waved a gun out the window at him. The green car chased him. After he fired and thought he had scared the green car away, he was very upset ("this can't be happening"), and it looked to him like the green car was cruising past his house. I can understand, in that fear-filled, adrenalin-filled moment, EN feeling like he had to take them out before they took him out.

I carry a Glock 36 in .45.
It's only 27 oz fully loaded with a factory single stack magazine and one in the chamber.
I run a pierce +1 extension which gives me an extra round in the magazine, so let's say 30oz.
The gun is very light, very compact. I carry nearly 90% of the time and forget its even there half the time.
Little difficult to be accurate shooting single handed but a few advanced handgun courses I have been in we had to shoot a few magazines one handed (to simulate an injury to either hand) and its very doable up to 12-15 Yrds.

Let's face it, EN is/was not any type of marksman. He had a very, very, very lucky shot. My bet is that he wasn't even aiming at all and was basically just throwing lead downrange.

KM's testimony is that there was ONE person, the driver, in the silver car when the alleged road rage happened. By her own account, the police sketch was the alleged road rage driver, and he was not EN.

By her own account, she would have recognized EN if the driver had been EN.

By EN's description to Mogg of his Audi-driving friend, that guy wasn't the road rage driver either.

So if you believe KM's account, you have to believe that KM & TM had an unfortunate encounter with some random road rager. Then TM took KM home and picked up BM, and they went back out. They found a different silver car with different people in it, and chased that car. (And, according to EN, waved a gun out the window at him.)

That's if you believe KM that there were driving lessons and road rage. I still don't buy any of that. I still think that entire story is completely fabricated.

I'm still in the process of reading the GJ Transcript and one thing that struck me, and maybe someone already posted this, sorry if I'm repeating it, but why would TM get out of the car when shots are being fired? BM pushed her back in the car, closed the door for her safety then she gets out and gets shot?

But the car door, the driver's side door --
A. Oh yes, it was closed.
Q. The driver's side door was closed where you
just shoved your mom in?
A. Yes.
Q. And then when you, then you immediately ran
to the front door or the front area of your home?
A. Yes.

page 102 contains an ''interesting error" ((Det Moog ))

''Q. And number 2 is the incident location with
Tammy Meyers and her daughter where the person in the
other vehicle gets out and comes to their front bumper
and there's a verbal threat at least by the male as
Tammy (sic) describes to police made at the front bumper
of the car?''

don't believe that the deceased could have done that MOO

I'm still in the process of reading the GJ Transcript and one thing that struck me, and maybe someone already posted this, sorry if I'm repeating it, but why would TM get out of the car when shots are being fired? BM pushed her back in the car, closed the door for her safety then she gets out and gets shot?

But the car door, the driver's side door --
A. Oh yes, it was closed.
Q. The driver's side door was closed where you
just shoved your mom in?
A. Yes.
Q. And then when you, then you immediately ran
to the front door or the front area of your home?
A. Yes.

I'm still scratching my head about why son would feel need to open mother's door at all.......he got out of car and went to driver's side to open her door.....was there a problem with her door handle not working??

Seriously she could have gotten out -- was she having a problem with her mobility?

I carry a Glock 36 in .45.
It's only 27 oz fully loaded with a factory single stack magazine and one in the chamber.
I run a pierce +1 extension which gives me an extra round in the magazine, so let's say 30oz.
The gun is very light, very compact. I carry nearly 90% of the time and forget its even there half the time.
Little difficult to be accurate shooting single handed but a few advanced handgun courses I have been in we had to shoot a few magazines one handed (to simulate an injury to either hand) and its very doable up to 12-15 Yrds.

Let's face it, EN is/was not any type of marksman. He had a very, very, very lucky shot. My bet is that he wasn't even aiming at all and was basically just throwing lead downrange.
Thank you! You're right. He wasn't aiming. My husband was answering from the viewpoint of someone who would be aiming. He did say he felt it was possible after practicing. I do agree EN was just shooting randomly like a drive-by shooting.

Who do you think is more likely to have shot first? Do you think the angle the car was heading down the street might have delayed EN from shooting until after BM shot off a few rounds?

Then again, EN did say he was shooting at someone who was running towards the house and BM said he was running for the house and took cover behind the truck after shots were fired. I tend to believe BM on that point. Unless it happened quickly. BM was running for the house but decided to take cover behind the truck and fired rounds.

Why did TM get out of the car instead of ducking down? I guess seeing BM running for the house might have made her feel like a sitting duck with nobody there to protect her.

Can you give an opinion on the unfired cartridge on the passenger seat? Do you think it's likely he tried to fire at the first shooting scene when EN saw a gun pointing out the window and it jammed. And BM ejected it but couldn't start shooing because EN was already returning fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog