GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually is the part that seems to be the most indisputable of all the events while other events before and after have varying degrees of dispute.

There is no dispute that EN tried to slaughter Brandon while he was running away from him.

Since you appear to have forgotten, your question was: "How can you be acquitted when you chase someone and murder them?" I answered George Zimmerman, which George Zimmerman was tried for murder after chasing Trayvon Martin and was acquitted.

OT but he did not chase TM. I wish people would quit spreading that mis-truth.

This actually is the part that seems to be the most indisputable of all the events while other events before and after have varying degrees of dispute.

Yes. Everyone agrees on that point. EN. BM. KK & ZA. EN was in the park minding his own business, not bothering anybody, and TM & BM came along and chased him. If they hadn't done that, everyone would still be alive.

There is no dispute that EN tried to slaughter Brandon while he was running away from him.

I'm glad you understand that EN was running away from BM. That's an important point in this story.

OT but he did not chase TM. I wish people would quit spreading that mis-truth.
Have you read the arrest warrant? The Meyerses pursued the Audi at high speeds for quite a distance. It's clear the Audi was trying to get away from the buick, IMO. No matter how you slice it, a high speed car chase is a chase.

I should have snipped this but it has so much good things to think about.

Nevertheless, I am curious to know when Bob started the explanation that EN might not have recognized who was in the green car because "we had the windows tinted since..." (last summer maybe?)

How many 23 year old green Buick Park Avenues do they usually have driving around in that area? I don't think tinted windows AT NIGHT would make a whole lot of difference in recognizing whose car it was.

I tend to think there is a reason for every single thing he has told media. I won't claim to know what it is, but it's possible he/they realized the window tinting description was inconsistent in KM & BM's written narratives. By throwing out something about tinted windows in advance, it may help confuse public about these inconsistent details (and throw off search engine results?)

You give RM more credit than I do. I think he suffers from disorganized thinking and that he has no filter at all between brain and mouth. I don't think he has any strategic plan or "big picture" approach. He just says whatever pops into his head at the moment to address whatever particular point is being considered at the moment. That's why there are so many contradictions between what he said last week and what he said the week before that and what he said the week before that. IMO, MOO, JMO and all that jazz.

Yes, technically that is true, but the closer you try and cut it, the more likely you'll get an acquittal for M1 rather than going for an easier to prove M2. A theoretical M1 that may have happened in truth does not necessarily translate into an actual M1 after a jury trial, which I could only see M1 maybe if the Meyers had absolutely no credibility issues as witnesses to raise any sort of doubt.

It doesn't matter. EN had a gun. He chased them with the gun. He killed Tammy and then he attempted to murder Brandon.

And he never mentioned anyone shooting at him to the three people he told about this.

Unless some material fact changes he is toast.

Have you read the arrest warrant? The Meyerses pursued the Audi at high speeds for quite a distance. It's clear the Audi was trying to get away from the buick, IMO. No matter how you slice it, a high speed car chase is a chase.

I think miimaa was talking about Trayvon & George.

It doesn't matter. EN had a gun. He chased them with the gun.
Brandon had a gun. He chased EN with a gun.

He killed Tammy and then he attempted to murder Brandon.
You have this backwards. He shot at Brandon first, Tammy later. Just clarifying.

And he never mentioned anyone shooting at him to the three people he told about this.
From the very start, he stated that a gun was pointed out the window of the buick at him. There is no dispute about that. He told KK, KK's boyfriend (can never remember his name) and the police officer.

We can, however, be subject to libel for calling someone a murderer when they've not been convicted. So we have to be careful with that.

Not to mention the immorality (IMO) of labeling someone as if they have already been found guilty of a heinous crime such as murder, child molestation, rape, etc., before the facts are known and the person has been allowed the due process of our legal system. Although imperfect it is the most fair one created by man so far. (And I won't even go into my thoughts regarding those found not guilty by a judge or jury only to have people continue to slander and libel them by referring to him/her as murderer, rapist, thief, etc.)

On the other hand, stating opinions such as someone is (or even better, someone seems) inconsistent, sincere, sneaky, open, confusing, admirable, nonsensical, level-headed, bizarre, honest, suspicious, sweet, creepy, strong, crazy, intelligent or dishonest are pretty much subjective. I don't have a big problem with that.

JMO, The Golden Rule can be pretty helpful.

You give RM more credit than I do. I think he suffers from disorganized thinking and that he has no filter at all between brain and mouth. I don't think he has any strategic plan or "big picture" approach. He just says whatever pops into his head at the moment to address whatever particular point is being considered at the moment. That's why there are so many contradictions between what he said last week and what he said the week before that and what he said the week before that. IMO, MOO, JMO and all that jazz.

JMO-Yup. I think he's one of those people who is sort of used to stating and viewing things as he likes. It's such a habit that he doesn't recognize there are times when his go to way of coping with life is not an advantage. (Like when you're dealing with the police.)

Yes. Everyone agrees on that point. EN. BM. KK & ZA. EN was in the park minding his own business, not bothering anybody, and TM & BM came along and chased him. If they hadn't done that, everyone would still be alive.

I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about. Nobody chased him in the park. The car with the Meyers left the park. Nothing was done to him at that time. If Meyers were after him in the park, why was nothing done to him there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member