GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon had a gun. He chased EN with a gun.

It doesn't matter. EN is alive

You have this backwards. He shot at Brandon first, Tammy later. Just clarifying.

Not according to EN

From the very start, he stated that a gun was pointed out the window of the buick at him. There is no dispute about that. He told KK, KK's boyfriend (can never remember his name) and the police officer.

It might be be in dispute for you, but it is for me.

messed that up the first time

I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about. Nobody chased him in the park. The car with the Meyers left the park. Nothing was done to him at that time. If Meyers were after him in the park, why was nothing done to him there?

Oh, wow. Okay, now I understand. There's a lot that you're not aware of.

Here's the GJ transcript:
http://www.mynews3.com/media/lib/166/1/8/3/183997e6-0122-44f7-99b5-c23203a0e717/030515Nowsch.pdf

Here's the arrest affidavit:
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/0...5F02612X-declaration-&-complaint_Redacted.pdf

If you read these, I think a lot of what we're talking about here will become more clear.

Are you the DA? I presume not. Then you don't get to decide what to charge him with.
Nobody is deciding. It's being pointed out it's the wrong charge. That means EN is more likely to be acquitted. I'm glad you're happy with the DA choosing a charge that makes the defense's job easier.

Are you the DA? I presume not. Then you don't get to decide what to charge him with.

Are you the jury? I presume not. Then you don't get to decide what he's convicted of. That's the only decision that really counts.

Can we get back to talking about the Grand Jury transcript in a rational manner by providing detailed information about what's in the transcript, possibly with quotes, and people's opinions about specific details contained within the transcript? I feel we're getting side tracked and watered down substance by one liners being hurled about.

Nobody is deciding. It's being pointed out it's the wrong charge. That means EN is more likely to be acquitted. I'm glad you're happy with the DA choosing a charge that makes the defense's job easier.

It doesn't matter if it is the wrong charge. M2 etc are lesser includeds.

Oh, wow. Okay, now I understand. There's a lot that you're not aware of.

Here's the GJ transcript:
http://www.mynews3.com/media/lib/166/1/8/3/183997e6-0122-44f7-99b5-c23203a0e717/030515Nowsch.pdf

Here's the arrest affidavit:
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/0...5F02612X-declaration-&-complaint_Redacted.pdf

If you read these, I think a lot of what we're talking about here will become more clear.

I read the GJ transcript. Nothing was done to him in the park. I presume the car was driving erratically because 15 year old daughter doesn't know how to drive. He then assumes the car was after him. But nothing was done to him at the park and car left.

Can we get back to talking about the Grand Jury transcript in a rational manner by providing detailed information about what's in the transcript, possibly with quotes, and people's opinions about specific details contained within the transcript? I feel we're getting side tracked and watered down substance by one liners being hurled about.

How this?

KK's testimony to the GJ:

Q. There was also a point where, that you ask about this self-defense thing that Mr. Nowsch was talking about and you asked Mr. Nowsch whether or not that they, the people in the car, had ever shot at him. And his response was "Well no, but they had a gun out the window."
A. Yes.

When someone drives up behind your car and points a gun out the window at the car you're in..... Well, it's entirely logical, to me, that you might think that the person with the gun means you harm.

EN thought that someone was after him that night.

It turns out, he was correct. Someone was after him that night.

I read the GJ transcript. Nothing was done to him in the park. I presume the car was driving erratically because 15 year old daughter doesn't know how to drive. He then assumes the car was after him. But nothing was done to him at the park and car left.

It's nice to read GJ transcripts. I would never assume I had the full story from them. I am one of those people who will wait for the trial. It's helpful to me when both sides present their cases.

It's nice to read GJ transcripts. I would never assume I had the full story from them. I am one of those people who will wait for the trial. It's helpful to me when both sides present their cases.

That's his part of the story. The car that he thought was after him left the park without doing anything to him.

That's his part of the story. The car that he thought was after him left the park without doing anything to him.
I don't see GJ testimony as the definitive word, case closed. I am one of those people who are willing to wait for the trial. It's helpful to me to hear both sides. I am a big believer in the process.

I have a simple question. Who are these jurors? I don't mean identity (although their names are provided.) How were they chosen? Are they random citizens or legal professionals? Who selected them for the grand jury?

The car that EN thought was after him chased him! Even Brandon's own testimony, and his earlier statement in the arrest affidavit, make that clear.

Riddle me this: If the green car left the park without doing anything, then how did the first shooting happen to occur?

You give RM more credit than I do. I think he suffers from disorganized thinking and that he has no filter at all between brain and mouth. I don't think he has any strategic plan or "big picture" approach. He just says whatever pops into his head at the moment to address whatever particular point is being considered at the moment. That's why there are so many contradictions between what he said last week and what he said the week before that and what he said the week before that. IMO, MOO, JMO and all that jazz.

I admit I don't get this guy. At all. From the 1st phone call to the TV station onward, it has made little sense to me. Why would anyone do that? He could have been on the phone informing and consoling Tammy's loved ones about her situation and condition but instead, he's calling media to tell them we need to take back our city and rant about road rage and so on and so forth.

I am sincerely trying to imagine his desire to publicize his "facts" of what happened that night when he doesn't even know what the facts are. He had just gone through one of the most traumatic events in life. Reporters would have understood if he wanted to spend as much time as possible with his wife before she passed and then consoling and being consoled by his family.

Tammy Meyers was no Bobbi Krystina Brown. Nobody was clamoring for details about a(nother) victim of a gunshot wound in Vegas.

I do wonder what Tammy would think of all this?

Nothing was done to him on the presumption that it was driving lessons going on. EN may indeed have just been paranoid, but it is a presumption that he was misinterpreting driving lessons. I don't think we can say until when or if there's footage from the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member