GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice, you sure asking many excellent questions!

The most important one is why haven't reporters bothered to find answers to them.

What are Vegas reporters doing?

Are the newspapers and TV stations there corrupt? Or are they just lazy?

Or do they mostly focus on fluff pieces because they don't want to scare away the tourists?

Perhaps a WS Vegas local can provide some insight.

The most important one is why haven't reporters bothered to find answers to them.

Or do they mostly focus on fluff pieces because they don't want to scare away the tourists?

Perhaps a WS Vegas local can provide some insight.

Bob has done more interviews with CNN/HLN, GMA/ABC, and AP than local media since Sat. 2/14, IIRC. (Happens in many cases that become high profile, unfortunately.)

Perhaps a WS Vegas local can provide some insight.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I wish I knew what was going on here, too. :tantrum: I don't think the stations here are corrupt or the police officers, I simply think that there is only so much info that is out there. TRUST ME, I don't think the local news here fluffs things up because of the tourists.. We here all kinds of stuff going on on the local news, I hear more going on here than I ever did when I lived in Southern CA.

sounding a lot like Diane Downs at this point isn't it.......Small Sacrifices with her ''shooter'' when in fact......MOO

And susan smith and the man who shot himself and his pregnant wife after touring the labor wing of the hospital.... Lots of imaginary black dudes committing crimes on white people.

Whoa, 2 bullets hit TM in the head? She already lost an eye & her best prospect is to be a vegetable the rest of her life?

And 3 suspects in a silver compact car: 2 black males & 1 white.

You gotta watch this. Seriously. Loads of info from version 1.0. (At least I think it was Bob's 1st on-air video interview.)

http://youtu.be/wj16j-prsws

I think someone flagged this video to youtube because when i just tried to play it it said something like the account holder has been suspended and the video is no longer available.

Speculation: Makes you wonder what info may be coming out soon that he felt the need to lawyer up... Playing himself now as a victim of not only the media but also of the police....

I think I missed something - what is Bob saying now? Can you paraphrase or throw a link? I'm very interested.

It's a totally NEW STORY that's more twisted than all the rest and doesn't even match the evidence! IMO!

Speculation: Makes you wonder what info may be coming out soon that he felt the need to lawyer up... Playing himself now as a victim of not only the media but also of the police....

I bet he's thinking civil case against the police. ($$$$$$$$$) Also, the el camino was sold for medical bills?!?!?!?!?!?

I googled and can't find what you're talking about. Could you please provide a link?

I bet he's thinking civil case against the police. ($$$$$$$$$) Also, the el camino was sold for medical bills?!?!?!?!?!?
It appears he thinks the lawyer will pressure LE to make a public statement?

I can't imagine LE doing that since this new story doesn't seem to remotely match the evidence, IMO.

It appears he thinks the lawyer will pressure LE to make a public statement.

I can't imagine LE doing that since this new story doesn't seem to remotely match the evidence, IMO.

Well that seems to be the angle he is playing but the bottom line to me is that he has hired an attorney. Why remains to be seem IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24