GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE already say there was no road rage and no accident a long time ago?

What more does he want LE to say?

Doesn't he realize LE making those statements previously is partially why the public in an uproar?

Miss Muffet

People! Have you seen what Bob is saying now?!?!? OMG!

I am going crazy since no FB for me! UGH! Can you screen shot it and send to me privately?
I'm dying to see what he is up to now....I am so glad you found it. This case has made me lose sleep!

What are the odds someone would grab a gun to return to the scene of an earlier accident and end up in a shootout with people in a different car unrelated to the accident that inspired you to get gun?

My head is spinning. I thought LE said there was no accident.

Did he say something like 17 shots fired at first scene before BM got gun and she got away and drove home? IDK.

Did he say something like 17 shots fired at first scene before BM got gun. IDK.
That sure wouldn't explain a 9mm bullet TM's passenger seat, would it?

He's not saying when BM got the gun. It seems he's saying TM came and got BM to show him the scene of a previous minor accident, and on the way home they were ambushed by people who were unrelated to the car accident, and they fled home, pursued, shot in front of their house while trying to run into it.

It seems to me the only time there would be for BM to get a gun is before he left the house with TM.

Wait! Does this mean he's claiming TM and BM weren't engaged in a high speed car chase? How can that be suddenly? BM's statement in the warrant indicates BM and TM engaged in a high speed pursuit of the Audi, IMO.

That sure wouldn't explain a 9mm bullet TM's passenger seat, would it?

He's not saying when BM got the gun. It seems he's saying TM came and got BM to show him the scene of a previous minor accident, and on the way home they were ambushed by people who were unrelated to the car accident, and they fled home, pursued, shot in front of their house while trying to run into it.

It seems to me the only time there would be for BM to get a gun is before he left the house with TM.

Wait! Does this mean he's claiming TM and BM weren't engaged in a high speed car chase? How can that be suddenly? BM's statement in the warrant indicates BM and TM engaged in a high speed pursuit of the Audi, IMO.

You are right. I was thinking about the original narrative of when BM got the gun. BobM did not say that.

It does seem as if the narrative is changing again. Why does this keep happening?

THANK YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!! :cheer::fireworks:

Do you think RM wrote that? So many typos and doesn't make a lick of sense! This is just too much...the more he talks, the more RM is validating a full acquittal for EN. Why oh Why doesn't he "get it".
Did you see BM shot 3 times now? I'm thinking RM doesn't like going to court and not being part of prosecution (control).

Wonder if Claus has this new info. I am sure he is licking his chops..

The more I think about it something is VERY WRONG with RM. CRAY

You are right. I was thinking about the original narrative of when BM got the gun. BobM did not say that.

It does seem as if the narrative is changing again. Why does this keep happening?
This time the story change seems to be to eliminate any sign of premediated aggression on the part of TM and BM, IMO.

It seems he has eliminated them going to look for whoever threatened to kill the mother and daughter. Either that, or maybe he's saying they went out to threaten that person, but wasn't threatening EN because he and/or the Audi wasn't involved in the accident? Were they innocently were driving home from her showing BM the scene of the minor accident, and were ambushed by surprise? Doesn't that totally ignore that BM said in his warrant statement that they chased the other car at high speeds? Or does he meant they thought they were chasing the car they thought was from the scene of the accident?!?!?! And suddenly they're ambushed by gunfire by completely different people? If that were true, wouldn't chasing someone at high speeds cause them to fear their lives anyway? My head is spinning!

This new story seems to contradict everything else he said in his press conference too. Doesn't it completely contradict his saying previously that TM was trying to protect the family and lure them away from the house because TM knew who they were and knew they knew where she lived?

The contradictions are overwhelming me! Is it possible RM hasn't ever read the warrant pdf?

:thinking:Yeah, it's too late at night for me to figure it out. I'd need to compare all the versions side by side to see what is what.

His postings are hard to read because he pays little attention to punctuation, grammar, spelling and context. Although when he posts about upcoming car shows and dates, those come out just fine. :thinking:

Speculation: Makes you wonder what info may be coming out soon that he felt the need to lawyer up... Playing himself now as a victim of not only the media but also of the police....

Oh my.

Does this man have no idea what his constantly changing stories look like?

Does he think no one remembers what he said previously?

Does he not realize that everything lives forever on the Internet?

It's like he is deliberately trying to get EN off on something like a 3-5 year manslaughter charge, if not an outright acquittal.

I am so interested to see what the defense can do here. This is going to be an active defense case. It will be interesting to follow a case from the "other side"....

I am so interested to see what the defense can do here. This is going to be an active defense case. It will be interesting to follow a case from the "other side"....

I'm beginning to think that EN hired RM for his defense team.

Bob's the gift that keeps on giving. Geez. I've been glued to this thread from the beginning. Felt it slowing down for just a hot minute, and here comes Bob once again. Scratching my head.

I went into withdrawal and thought I'd have to wait until the trial for my fix!

:thinking:Yeah, it's too late at night for me to figure it out. I'd need to compare all the versions side by side to see what is what.

His postings are hard to read because he pays little attention to punctuation, grammar, spelling and context. Although when he posts about upcoming car shows and dates, those come out just fine. :thinking:

Most of that kind of stuff that he posts are shares and the commentary comes from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette