GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha Block was inaccurate reporting. I'm finding info about Alta Block on social media.

People who attended high schools all over Clark County, even towards where PaperDoll lives.

It seems Alta Block is an rap studio without an address. Alta Block Ent.

Not Alta Entertainment without the "block." That's unrelated.

I was inspired to search social media from the Vegas articles with LVPD mentioning how social media has changed the way gangs function there.

Here's an Alta Block CD with a picture of an Alta street sign on it: https://m.soundcloud.com/abvta

ABVTA = Alta Block ? ? ? = It seems the rapper's name is VTA, maybe. Yes! Yes! I found him. His name is Victory To Achieve.

Just look at the CD cover picture. Spare yourself listening to it. Not good rap IMO. OMG. I'm suffering. I'm on the third song. The fourth song isn't bad. This some terrible stuff. It's the usual rap ego hype, but many of the songs reference Alta Block, the block, the gang, different drug references--MJ, ecstasy, drugs is occupation, OH MY he's singing about packing heat now in the Ali Bomay song. That's the last song. Relief.

I wonder if this letter A in this picture means anything? It comes from a different guy. It's hat and pills. Could the letter A be their insignia? I've found two different guys associated with "Alpha Block" wearing that hat. Does anyone remember any pictures with EN wearing a hat like that?

Anyone know what type of pills those are? I think it's generic Xanax.

qJZpKhnL_400x400.jpeg

We need to find Baby G's music. :thinking:

Xanabars. Total mg = 2 mg. Scored so patient (or abuser) can take .5 mg, 1.0 mg, 1.5 mg or 2.0 mg of XANAX.

Frequently prescribed because it is much less expensive to have filled. Twenty 0.25 mg tablets are about $30, IIRC. So are .5, 1.0, & 2.0. (Wholesale you could buy a thousand for less than $30 back in late 1980s. I worked for a medical supply company who sold to "socialized medicine" throughout the Caribbean. Was really interesting.)

Xanabars. Total mg = 2 mg. Scored so patient (or abuser) can take .5 mg, 1.0 mg, 1.5 mg or 2.0 mg.

Frequently prescribed because it is much less expensive to have filled. Twenty 0.25 mg tablets are about $30, IIRC. So are .5, 1.0, & 2.0. (Wholesale you could buy a thousand for less than $30 back in late 1980s. I worked for a medical supply company who sold to "socialized medicine" throughout the Caribbean. Was really interesting.)
I guessed right! This seems to mix in with the rumor of EN selling pills at the park.

Alpha Block was inaccurate reporting. I'm finding info about Alta Block.

It seems to go back to 2011 or 2012.

People who attended high schools all over Clark County, even towards where PaperDoll lives.

Is Alta Block a rap studio without an address?

Not Alta Entertainment without the "block." That's unrelated.

I was inspired to search social media from the Vegas articles with LVPD mentioning how social media has changed the way gangs function there.

Here's an Alta Block CD with a picture of an Alta street sign on it: https://m.soundcloud.com/abvta

ABVTA = Alta Block ? ? ? = It seems the rapper's name is VTA, maybe. Yes! Yes! I found him. His name is Victory To Achieve.

Just look at the CD cover picture. Spare yourself listening to it. Not good rap IMO. OMG. I'm suffering. I'm on the third song. The fourth song isn't bad. This some terrible stuff. It's the usual rap ego hype, but many of the songs reference Alta Block, the block, the gang, different drug references--MJ, ecstasy, drugs is occupation, OH MY he's singing about packing heat now in the Ali Bomay song. That's the last song. Relief.

I wonder if this letter A in this picture means anything? It comes from a different guy. It's hat and pills. Could the letter A be their insignia? I've found two different guys associated with "Alpha Block" wearing that hat and another guy who has this hat and pills picture on as a profile picture. Does anyone remember any pictures with EN wearing a hat like that?

Anyone know what type of pills those are? I think it's generic Xanax.

qJZpKhnL_400x400.jpeg

We need to find Baby G's music. :thinking:

That A is stylized similar to the Oakland A's. Oakland has a terrible bad gang problem.

During the police news conference announcing the 2-trip twist, I swear I thought the cop said KM didn't have her learner's permit and that was why she didn't want to admit driving on the residential streets near the park & the middle school parking lot.

(Heck, I might have just dreamed that part. This stuff seeps into your subconscious & haunts/bugs you until it makes some sense.)

bbm: agree - based on the foggy recesses of my recall as well.....many here were saying ''no biggie'' but felt it could have made KM nervous when being taped for MSM

Maybe I remember wrong, but I recall in her GJ testimony, the DA asked her if she had her learners permit and she answered yes.

Q. And based upon your age, are you in the permit process of getting a driver's license?
A. Yes

Q. And based upon your age, are you in the permit process of getting a driver's license?
A. Yes

thank you........it seems to me that the definite truth whether she had a learner's permit at the time of the ''event'' would have been to ask her when did she obtain her learner's permit - MOO -

the question is posed for that date of the grand jury not the night of the ''event'' MOO

bbm: skillfully avoided whether she had a permit night of...MOO

I stumbled upon one dealing drugs right on twitter. He tweets out when product is expected to arrive, when he has product, asking who needs product. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the nicknames for the drugs are either -- So far, MJ, oxy, zanies, ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms, heroin. It's a whole new world I didn't know existed on the internet. I've learned Xanax bars go for $3 a pill in Vegas. It really seems these are average, everyday low level drug dealers. Aside from talking about packing heat, that is.

I found one Alta Block song that says the names of some members, and Erich is one of the names, but I can't verify if it's Alta Block from Vegas or an Alta Block from in Ohio yet.

I read that to mean she has her permit in the process of obtaining her drivers license.

I read it to mean that I couldn't tell for sure. Either she has a learner's permit and is in the process of getting her driver's license, OR she's in the process of getting her learner's permit driver's license.

The DA didn't want it to be clear.

I think that Erich Nowsch's statements to Detective Mogg show his state of mind on the night that he killed Tammy Meyers.

Mogg told the grand jury members that Nowsch said he was the first one to open fire on Meyers and her son, Brandon.

Brandon Meyers, 22, was asked by a juror why he didn't call 9-1-1 in the first place. “I think about it to this day." Brandon Meyers said. "I don’t know why I didn’t. I was just in complete shock.”

Brandon Meyers said the gunfire came from the passenger side of a vehicle that followed him and his mother home.

Meanwhile, Nowsch told Mogg that he was worried someone was following him ... and he wasn't going to let them get away. “He said that there were some people after him that had threatened to skin his cat, his little sister and his mother," Mogg testified.

He made sure they didn't get away by purposely going to the Meyers home and shooting Tammy Meyers. This is a very simple case of premeditated murder in my opinion.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...actions-the-night/Pph0mXK7l0yWB0JyhHWwRw.cspx

I think that Erich Nowsch's statements to Detective Mogg show his state of mind on the night that he killed Tammy Meyers. He made sure they didn't get away by purposely going to the Meyers home and shooting Tammy Meyers. This is a very simple case of premeditated murder in my opinion.

I too think that Erich Nowsch's statements to Det. Mogg show his state of mind on the night that he killed Tammy Meyers:

he described for me, explained to me how he had racked the chamber, or the slide rather three times, and that he said that he even unloaded it when they would go away but then they would come right back so he thought for sure these were the people that were after him.

At one point he said that he was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car had left the area.

he said the green car started chasing them, described how they went down a street, and then he said at one point he was waving his pistol out the passenger window of the car that he was in up in the air and he couldn't believe that the car that was behind him didn't see that and stop and just go away

He said as he was driving westbound with the other male, he says "No, this can't be happening, this can't be happening."

he said that he couldn't believe they were driving past his house.

This is clearly NOT a simple case of premeditated murder. EN very clearly attempted to avoid any problem with the Meyerses. They found him, they pointed a gun at him. He fled. They chased him. He tried to scare them away by waving his gun out the window. He tried to scare them away by shooting at them. And STILL they went driving past his house! They would not just leave him alone. If they would have left him alone, TM would be alive today.

I too think that Erich Nowsch's statements to Det. Mogg show his state of mind on the night that he killed Tammy Meyers:

he described for me, explained to me how he had racked the chamber, or the slide rather three times, and that he said that he even unloaded it when they would go away but then they would come right back so he thought for sure these were the people that were after him.

At one point he said that he was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car had left the area.

he said the green car started chasing them, described how they went down a street, and then he said at one point he was waving his pistol out the passenger window of the car that he was in up in the air and he couldn't believe that the car that was behind him didn't see that and stop and just go away

He said as he was driving westbound with the other male, he says "No, this can't be happening, this can't be happening."

he said that he couldn't believe they were driving past his house.

This is clearly NOT a simple case of premeditated murder. EN very clearly attempted to avoid any problem with the Meyerses. They found him, they pointed a gun at him. He fled. They chased him. He tried to scare them away by waving his gun out the window. He tried to scare them away by shooting at them. And STILL they went driving past his house! They would not just leave him alone. If they would have left him alone, TM would be alive today.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Even if it's proven that the Meyers followed Erich that didn't give him a right to go to their house and shoot them. They could have driven by his house a dozen times and he still wouldn't be in the right to go to their home and shoot at them.

I'm afraid it's as simple as that. And that's why Erich Nowsch is facing murder charges.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Even if it's proven that the Meyers followed Erich that didn't give him a right to go to their house and shoot them. They could have driven by his house a dozen times and he still wouldn't be in the right to go to their home and shoot at them.

I'm afraid it's as simple as that. And that's why Erich Nowsch is facing murder charges.

It's not even close to premeditated murder. Because, you know, when people are panicked, things happen. Sometimes emotions get ahead of what you should do.

I read it to mean that I couldn't tell for sure. Either she has a learner's permit and is in the process of getting her driver's license, OR she's in the process of getting her learner's permit driver's license.

The DA didn't want it to be clear.

bbm: intentionally didn't want it to be clear was my first reaction when reading the pdf - to put the M family at ease MOO

It's not even close to premeditated murder. Because, you know, when people are panicked, things happen. Sometimes emotions get ahead of what you should do.

The State of Nevada seems to think that it's murder 1 and I agree. Being emotional or panicked goes to the state of mind that can show why Erich decided to shoot and kill Tammy Meyers. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState