GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know. Something might not occur to someone, even if they are a DA in one of the largest cities in the country. That could certainly go a long away into explaining one of the biggest apparent discrepancies in the case.

A little known fact with DAs in major public trials in large jurisdictions is that it was actually DDA Christopher Darden that was responsible for 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit' as the whole glove thing was done during the prosecution case as their own idea rather than the defense case during the OJ Simpson trial. No matter the publicity of the trial or the size of the jurisdiction, DAs have the ability to make unforced errors losing winnable cases by not thinking things through and this case is no OJ Simpson trial.

:seeya: New thread coming. This one will close in ten minutes.

I interpret that differently. I interpret it as he didn't get into the first car to arrive because the buick was nearby, and he got into the second car after the buick left. Even though he said he contacted two people, he could have contacted more and only referenced two because only two showed up. I guess we'll find out eventually.

That's actually what I'm saying in that it can mean multiple things rather than necessarily mean one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020