GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Andrews says, "I wasn't involved. Did he text me yes.Did he call me that night yes...that was it!"

Throwing this out there based on that, perhaps EN did text two different drivers, but only one of them showed up where the one who showed up wasn't Andrews.

I take it they are talking about DA? I'm in a rush for I have plans this evening and I'm trying to read and get posts in.. :crazy:

I take it they are talking about DA? I'm in a rush for I have plans this evening and I'm trying to read and get posts in.. :crazy:
Yes, DA talked to a reporter via the phone through the glass at the jail. It's going to be on the news tonight in Vegas. He says he wasn't involved, EN texted him and called him, but that was his only contact with EN that night. That's just the bait on twitter to get us to watch the news tonight, but we can't watch the news. LOL

Yes, DA talked to a reporter via the phone through the glass at the jail. It's going to be on the news tonight in Vegas. He says he wasn't involved, EN texted him and called him, but that was his only contact with EN that night. That's just the bait on twitter to get us to watch the news tonight, but we can't watch the news. LOL

OH NO, I'm going to miss it :( what a time for me to not be in Vegas... UGH!!!!

Throwing this out there based on that, perhaps EN did text two different drivers, but only one of them showed up where the one who showed up wasn't Andrews.
He said two cars showed up via saying he didn't get into the first car. If DA wasn't involved and didn't go to TM's neighborhood that night, that would mean EN texted more than two people that night. Like I said, I'll bet a plethora of people who knew EN deleted his contact information from their phones after they heard what he did.

He said two cars showed up via saying he didn't get into the first car. If DA wasn't involved and didn't go to TM's neighborhood that night, that would mean EN texted more than two people that night. Like I said, I'll bet a plethora of people who knew EN deleted his contact information from their phones after they heard what he did.

So, in theory, EN could have send the first car after the green Buick, creating a "road rage" situation. I wonder if DA (district attorney) thought of that scenario.

I've been able to watch it livestreamed from their website. So far I've caught the tail-end of the 3 PM news to see that it works:
http://www.mynews3.com/content/video/live/default.aspx

So, in theory, EN could have send the first car after the green Buick, creating a "road rage" situation. I wonder if DA (district attorney) thought of that scenario.

No doubt about it since I posted it here long ago and I'm not the DA in one of the largest cities in the country.

No doubt about it since I posted it here long ago and I'm not the DA in one of the largest cities in the country.

You never know. Something might not occur to someone, even if they are a DA in one of the largest cities in the country. That could certainly go a long away into explaining one of the biggest apparent discrepancies in the case.

It is implied that two cars showed up, but it only says he contacted two cars and got into one of them: "At that point he called two friends whom he refused to identify to me and asked them to come and assist him. At one point he said that he was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car had left the area." That doesn't exclude asking for help from two, but only getting help from one showing up, which appears to be what Andrews is saying in that EN called but Andrews didn't help him.

Maybe you could fund his defense?
My money is already earmarked for a nonprofit to raise awareness of the dangers of mothers taking sons on high speed chases with handguns. It's a worthy cause because it will help prevent more young adults from standing trial for defending themselves from illogical aggression.

Yes, they should put their money where their mouth is.
There's only one of me here. ;)

We've been discussing that possibility since yesterday.

My money is already earmarked for a nonprofit to raise awareness of the dangers of mothers taking sons on high speed chases with handguns. It's a worthy cause because it will help prevent more young adults from standing trial for defending themselves from illogical aggression.

There's only one of me here. ;)

LOL, nothing was going to stop this kid from a paranoid murderous rampage. If it wasn't Tammy, it would be someone like the young girl who got a knife held to her throat by him.

It is implied that two cars showed up, but it only says he contacted two cars and got into one of them: "At that point he called two friends whom he refused to identify to me and asked them to come and assist him. At one point he said that he was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car had left the area." That doesn't exclude asking for help from two, but only getting help from one showing up, which appears to be what Andrews is saying in that EN called but Andrews didn't help him.
I interpret that differently. I interpret it as he didn't get into the first car to arrive because the buick was nearby, and he got into the second car after the buick left. Even though he said he contacted two people, he could have contacted more and only referenced two because only two showed up. I guess we'll find out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog