GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the figure in the street doesn't make proportional sense. If it was a person, it would be much smaller than the figure closer down the street to the camera.

To me one looks smaller than the other, but I'm not sure on where either one definitely would be. The lack of clarity is in part why I'm not ready to say the first blob is a person. It's only been the lighting of the image by SonyaJ that made me re-consider the first blob and the high resolution image by Snoods that made me consider if the second blob is a person. If I accept the first blob is a person, it looks like they're looking right where the second blob is, if that other blob is a person. I can't think of why they'd be logically looking over there across the street rather than down street or at the car.

I found the answer about the lawyer. His not having an attorney is why the judge suggested he not speak. I can't believe Andrews is going to be stuck with a public defender for such a serious case. Why isn't a prominent lawyer stepping forward to offer him pro bono? He has the easiest case, IMO, and it would make a lawyer look really good to get him off.

He's second banana compared to Nowsch as Nowsch got arrested first and Nowsch currently is the alleged shooter. If the DA is going to say he shoot at BM and/or TM that could change things, which based on their charges it sounds like that's what they're doing but so far I haven't heard anything from DA/LE saying they thought Andrews shot as well as so far it has exclusively been EN that they said shot that night.

To me one looks smaller than the other, but I'm not sure on where either one definitely would be. The lack of clarity is in part why I'm not ready to say the first blob is a person. It's only been the lighting of the image by SonyaJ that made me re-consider the first blob and the high resolution image by Snoods that made me consider if the second blob is a person.
I manipulated the pictures and brightened them on my computer a couple of weeks ago. Sonjay's picture makes me wonder if it's a woman because it appears to have breasts, but I can't imagine EN's mother dressing in basketball shorts.

If I accept the first blob is a person, it looks like they're looking right where the second blob is, if that other blob is a person. I can't think of why they'd be logically looking over there across the street rather than down street or at the car.
The person in the driveway could be looking towards the Meyers house. It would be after the first shooting and when they arrived back at the house. According to BM, he was trying to get his mother out of the car. They may have been yelling at each other. The first shooting near the school, hearing squealing tires, and then yelling at the Meyers house would cause someone to look in that direction. A slow moving Audi with a spotlight might not be as noticeable compared to the commotion heard at the Meyers house. He might have even thought it was an undercover police car with that spotlight.

He's second banana compared to Nowsch as Nowsch got arrested first and Nowsch currently is the alleged shooter. If the DA is going to say he shoot at BM and/or TM that could change things, which based on their charges it sounds like that's what they're doing but so far I haven't heard anything from DA/LE saying they thought Andrews shot as well as so far it has exclusively been EN that they said shot that night.
If I was DA's mother, I'd be emptying my retirement fund, cashing stocks and mortgaging the house. She obviously hired that attorney who said he spoke with DA a few times in the previous weeks. He did say he might be appointed to represent him. Perhaps he advised DA's mother to wait and see who is appointed.

I'm following the reporter Castelan's tweets:
https://twitter.com/CastelanTV/with_replies

Thanks for that link.

So the trial is only 2 months away, and the defense still doesn't have crime scene pics, radio logs, cell phone GPS records, etc.? And Derrick still doesn't have a lawyer? How do you set a trial date for someone when they were just arrested a few days ago and they don't even have a lawyer yet? I see a trial postponement coming up.

TM Road Rage Route 2.jpg
BM ROUTE.jpg

Clicking on the maps will enlarge them.

I've been tracing the alleged road rage route taken by TM and KM and also the route that BM and TM took.

Both routes added together are only 5 miles long total. Even if their average speed for the whole thing was only 30mph, that would consume a total of 10 minutes. TM and KM left the school at 10:50 and TM was killed at 11:22. That is a 32 minute span. What was happening in the rest of the 22 minutes not accounted for? Am I missing something? And why in the world were TM and KM all the way over on Durango? That is Obviously not headed directly home from the school/park area. I know a lot of this has been mentioned but truly going through the testimony and tracing the routes gives a better understanding.

View attachment 71716
View attachment 71715

I've been tracing the alleged road rage route taken by TM and KM and also the route that BM and TM took.

Both routes added together are only 5 miles long total. Even if their average speed for the whole thing was only 30mph, that would consume a total of 10 minutes. TM and KM left the school at 10:50 and TM was killed at 11:22. That is a 32 minute span. What was happening in the rest of the 22 minutes not accounted for? Am I missing something? And why in the world were TM and KM all the way over on Durango? That is Obviously not headed directly home from the school/park area. I know a lot of this has been mentioned but truly going through the testimony and tracing the routes gives a better understanding.

I think the routes are completely made up.

I think they claimed the road rage happened over on Cimarron because they were trying to keep the attention of LE away from the park.

I don't think KM & TM were at the school having driving lessons, so I don't believe they left the school at 10:50.

I think the Meyerses went to the school/park area sometime between 11 & 11:20, lurked, spotted EN, drove back & forth for a couple of minutes hoping he would come out of the park, then left briefly. (Either to go home & get a gun, or just to go around the block or something in hopes that he would finally leave the park.) The Audi got there, EN got in the Audi, the Meyerses pulled up behind Audi, and the chase was on.

That's what I think. IMO, JMO, MOO and all that jazz.

I think they claimed the road rage happened over on Cimarron because they were trying to keep the attention of LE away from the park.

I don't think KM & TM were at the school having driving lessons, so I don't believe they left the school at 10:50.

I think the Meyerses went to the school/park area sometime between 11 & 11:20, lurked, spotted EN, drove back & forth for a couple of minutes hoping he would come out of the park, then left briefly. (Either to go home & get a gun, or just to go around the block or something in hopes that he would finally leave the park.) The Audi got there, EN got in the Audi, the Meyerses pulled up behind Audi, and the chase was on.

I also find it odd that TM wouldn't take Cimarron south to Cherry River and get home that way. Instead, she allegedly went all the way around on Ducharme to get there. Right past the park again. Hmmmm.

View attachment 71716
View attachment 71715

When SpanishInquisition and I separately calculated the routes, we both came up with a significant time period. We brainstormed many things that could have happened during that time period. It allows for plenty of time when TM returned to the house to get BM and wait while he dresses, gets his gun, tries to talk her into calling the police, etc.. It also allows for TM and BM to be at the house for a significant time period prior to the last shooting.

I'm still not willing to say it was all a lie since I feel confident LE has video from the school and other places. I found one surveillance camera at the school via google street view. I'm sure there are others.

I also find it odd that TM wouldn't take Cimarron south to Cherry River and get home that way. Instead, she allegedly went all the way around on Ducharme to get there. Right past the park again. Hmmmm.

Right. What happened that night started at the park, because they went to the park to confront EN. (Over what? We don't know yet. It was probably related to the encounter at the park on Feb. 7-8.)

The driving lessons and road rage (way over on Cimarron!) were their cover story, and they wanted to draw attention away from the park.

JMO, IMO, MOO and all that jazz.

Also I'm not sure if it was initial misreported or if it is what they initially told the police, but the alleged accident was first said to have happened near Alta and Buffalo and then the routes changed, which I think to compensate for more time. I do also wonder if TM/KM/etc were by the Andrews home given how KM said she drove north of the school, which Andrews lives NE of the school. It seemed strange KM that KM driving around town was dropped from GJ unless now that they caught Andrews they thought it might look bad to say that she was driving by or near his place.

When SpanishInquisition and I separately calculated the routes, we both came up with a significant time period. We brainstormed many things that could have happened during that time period. It allows for plenty of time when TM returned to the house to get BM and wait while he dresses, gets his gun, tries to talk her into calling the police, etc.. It also allows for TM and BM to be at the house for a significant time period prior to the last shooting.

I'm still not willing to say it was all a lie since I feel confident LE has video from the school and other places. I found one surveillance camera at the school via google street view. I'm sure there are others.

I am willing to say it was all a lie, since I feel confident LE has video from the school and other places.

At some point we'll find out which of us is right. :)

Also I'm not sure if it was initial misreported or if it is what they initially told the police, but the alleged accident was first said to have happened near Alta and Buffalo and then the routes changed, which I think to compensate for more time.

Where or when it was first said the alleged accident happened near Alta and Buffalo? I seem to vaguely recall that it originally happened (or started) on Villa Monterey as they drove south on their way home, but I don't recall it ever being near Alta and Buffalo.

I do also wonder if TM/KM/etc were by the Andrews home given how KM said she drove north of the school, which Andrews lives NE of the school. It seemed strange KM that KM driving around town was dropped from GJ unless now that they caught Andrews they thought it might look bad to say that she was driving by or near his place.

Nothing.

I am willing to say it was all a lie, since I feel confident LE has video from the school and other places.

At some point we'll find out which of us is right. :)
If LE has video from the school and other places, LE wouldn't have perpetuated a lie all this time about driving lessons, their departure/arrival times, etc.. LE/DA have changed other aspects of the story, but not this. That indicates the video they have must match the story in some regard---at the very least the time the buick arrived and left the school.

If LE has video from the school and other places, LE wouldn't have perpetuated a lie all this time about driving lessons, their departure/arrival times, etc.. LE/DA have changed other aspects of the story, but not this. That indicates the video they have must match the story in some regard---at the very least the time the buick arrived and left the school.

The DA is claiming that there were two unrelated incidents with two unrelated silver sedans that night. We agree they're lying about that, right? (Or at least wrong about it.)

If they're willing to perpetuate an absurdity such as that, there's no limit to what they'll perpetuate.

The DA is claiming that there were two unrelated incidents with two unrelated silver sedans that night. We agree they're lying about that, right? (Or at least wrong about it.)

If they're willing to perpetuate an absurdity such as that, there's no limit to what they'll perpetuate.
I think LE/DA are wrong about it, not lying. They obviously haven't figured this out yet. EN calling multiple friends and two different cars showing up has caused as much of the confusion in the stories as the neverending stories have themselves.

That dog walking encounter much have been memorable for the neighbor to know it happened four days prior. It's doubtful he was an eyewitness of the encounter. He probably heard about it through the grapevine since his children are the same age as many of these people. Something definitely happened between them.

I fear EN's lawyer isn't going to get to the bottom of this before the trial. Nobody is talking, and that's super strange. Maybe the M's are more well liked than we thought, and nobody wants to help EN with this murder charge.

I do wonder if part of KM's testimony did catch the DA by surprise. In the complaint KM said they spent part of their time in the school and part of their time driving around the neighborhood north of the school, but in court she said all of it was spent at the school. When she says 50 minutes the DA answers back if she said 15 minutes but she says no 50 minutes without there being any mention of leaving the school for KM to drive around. The DA didn't even ask KM about seeing the silver car drive by their home that was in the original complaint but a new wrinkle was added by the DA about TM cancelling whatever it was they were doing at the school when TM saw the person matching EN's description (and around the same time this is happening, EN calls for the car with whatever paranoia EN has also being shared by the Meyers at the same time). The whole road rage thing explains away why TM didn't just immediately go back and get BM with a gun as some planned act without immediate provocation as you take out the intervening road rage parts, you just have TM returning to the spot where she saw EN but this time she's back in an armed car with at least BM.

And that is exactly where she went with BM, back to the park. And this was after she left that area with KM. They returned to the park before rushing home to fetch BM.

This is an article confirming they're co-defendants and will keep appearing together in future events:
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/28621829/nowsch-accused-driver-to-appear-in-court-together
I really want to see why Andrews is charged with Discharging A Firearm given how the case against EN has been described in the legal documents and LE/DA press conferences. If they're going to say that EN fired all those rounds so far stated plus Andrews fired additional rounds, I want to know where all these shell casings went and what caliber weapon Andrews is alleged to have fired.

I always figured they were going with "in for a penny, in for a pound." What boggles my mind is conspiracy. Unless hey texted each other about shooting someone before or even during the chase, ok. But if they are saying they just tried to hide their contact info, that is not conspiracy, IMO. That is misprision of a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213