GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is exactly where she went with BM, back to the park. And this was after she left that area with KM. They returned to the park before rushing home to fetch BM.
Cherry River is the fastest way to Mt. Shasta when coming from the north. There's only two fast ways to Cherry River from the north, and that's Villa Monterey and Cimarron.

I always figured they were going with "in for a penny, in for a pound." What boggles my mind is conspiracy. Unless hey texted each other about shooting someone before or even during the chase, ok. But if they are saying they just tried to hide their contact info, that is not conspiracy, IMO. That is misprision of a felony.
Misprision is when you hide it yourself. Conspiracy is when you conspire with someone else to hide a felony.

"it might get a little interesting in a little bit. Stay tuned."

Right, because it hasn't already been interesting enough.

I wonder if he knows something or if he's just talking about what's happening next week with Andrews getting a lawyer and EN having the death penalty hearing.

I wonder if he knows something or if he's just talking about what's happening next week with Andrews getting a lawyer and EN having the death penalty hearing.
TV reporters are notorious for saying "stay tuned" "coming up" "after this commercial" "later in this segment." I LMAO one night when a news anchor said something like, "Something in your pantry might kill you. Stay tuned after this commercial." My goodness, what if you were eating that food product at that very moment?

Are there any reporters tweeting from the courtroom who aren't publicly professed believers?

I'd like a less bias source, especially after reading the killer/helper post he responded to.

TV reporters are notorious for saying "stay tuned" "coming up" "after this commercial" "later in this segment." I LMAO one night when a news anchor said something like, "Something in your pantry might kill you. Stay tuned after this commercial." My goodness, what if you were eating that food product at that very moment?

With his tweets he doesn't exactly come off like he's trying to sell me a Bass-O-Matic. Reading his earlier tweets he reports that Andrews' mom testified to the GJ about him, like that he was living there that night but that he's been kicked out of the house like how Nowsch has been.

Here is another Vegas reporter tweeting from the courtroom, and a court employee:

8 News Now: @Joe_Bartels

Court Information Officer: @LasVegasCourts

If anyone can find any other courtroom sources, please share.

Are there any reporters tweeting from the courtroom who aren't publicly professed believers?

I'd like a less bias source, especially after reading the killer/helper post he responded to.

I wouldn't assume anything about Castelan. All he did was receive a tweet and responded back to it.

I wouldn't assume anything about Castelan. All he did was receive a tweet and responded back to it.
I'm sure he receives many tweets, but he chose to respond to the negative tweet. We can test it out. We can send him positive tweets about being worried for DA. I bet he won't respond.

I always figured they were going with "in for a penny, in for a pound." What boggles my mind is conspiracy. Unless hey texted each other about shooting someone before or even during the chase, ok. But if they are saying they just tried to hide their contact info, that is not conspiracy, IMO. That is misprision of a felony.

Nope. Conspiracy could be after the fact.

EXCLUSIVE: Derrick Andrews speaks about the night Tammy Meyers was murdered. Hear his story@vegasmynews3

from castelan tweet. Are we allowed to link? If I can find it?

Mogg says he turn around a came back, which would be turning around and coming back on Alta - he couldn't have been back on Cherry River because he wasn't there the first time as he was on Alta the first time - and upon them being back to where they were before is when EN said to take a shortcut to his own home. Unless what you are saying he drove by his house driving past Mt Shasta to get there and then after going by his house then went to Mt Shasta after having done a U-turn on Cherry River. You're not explaining how EN ended up on Cherry River then the Meyers without going by his home first or that there wasn't a misunderstanding between EN and the driver in trying to get to Cherry River when EN said taking left but turning on Mt Shasta instead. You can't just ignore "I know a left turn, a shortcut to get to my house" and then not say that either he had gone to his home prior to going to Mt Shasta or that Andrews misunderstood which left to take to get to EN's home by taking the left too soon on Mt Shasta instead of Cherry River.

I'm sorry I'm late replying to this, SI :blowkiss: From my standpoint I never believed that EN was on Cherry River and past his home after the 1st shooting scene. I believe from the 1st shooting scene once both cars left (Buick backing up heading home/Audi driving Alta then ended up on Mt. Shasta) took a total of, at the most 30-35 seconds before shots were fired on Mt. Shasta. Since I believe that then I don't believe EN ever past his house or was ever on Cherry River. I know there is a video out there that is showing a car driving which could be the Audi on Cherry River, but I can not go by that video and I would be very surprised if that was allowed in court.

EXCLUSIVE: Derrick Andrews speaks about the night Tammy Meyers was murdered. Hear his story@vegasmynews3

from castelan tweet. Are we allowed to link? If I can find it?
OMG! Why isn't he remaining silent?!?!

We can't hear the story because we're not in Vegas.

PaperDoll, if you catch the story on the local news, can you share what he says with us?

Derrick Andrews says, "I wasn't involved. Did he text me yes.Did he call me that night yes...that was it!"

It doesn't sound like Andrew's mother is on his side.

Why would she speak to the GJ about her son? :(

OMG! Why isn't he remaining silent?!?!

We can't hear the story because we're not in Vegas.

PaperDoll, if you catch the story on the local news, can you share what he says with us?

Hi MM :) UGH! I'm in California at the moment taking care of mom issues... Am I missing some good stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState