NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The police are finally treating Eduardo as a suspect, but they haven't released any photos of him.

Body of missing Las Vegas woman found near Indian Springs, boyfriend ID'd as suspect
fb post: KSNV News 3, Las Vegas

Missing woman’s body found near Indian Springs, boyfriend considered suspect | KLAS
fb post: 8 News Now
twitter post: Sasha Loftis (8 News NOW)
Coming up at 11: Justice for Tiffany Booth.

Woman's body found near Indian Springs, Vegas PD seeks boyfriend as possible suspect
fb post: KTNV Channel 13 Action News

Body of missing woman found near Indian Springs
fb post: Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas woman missing on road trip found dead in Indian Springs; boyfriend considered suspect

Police press release: https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/1321544195706744832

ElcRTsOUYAEXMge

Last edited:
At 11:15am on Sept 29 Tiffany posted this message in her neighborhood (open) fb group:

"my boyfriend noticed someone the roof of a nearby condo building. The guy dropped what looks like an electrical box and it made a big boom. Anyone know if there is any comstruction going on, on the roofs?"

According to the timeline the security footage for her condo was deleted for Sept 29-30. It's possible that something happened there overnight.

I'm also in the TC group with Tiffany. I honestly don't believe that post was written by her. Tiffany's contributions were properly written; exceptional grammar and no typos. But that's just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back