NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those of you who are researching his name make sure you try all combinations: Edward Daniel, Trent Daniel, Eduardo Daniel, Daniel Clemente...
Edward Clemente (Daniel), 38 - Las Vegas, NV Background Report at MyLife.com™

Company Info
Entity Number:

E0005502014-5
Business Name:
EC MULTIMEDIA RESOURCES LLC
Formation Date:
01/05/2014
NV Business ID:
NV20141006705
Business Status:
Revoked
Business Type:
Domestic Limited-Liability Company (86)
Termination Date:
Perpetual
Annual Report Due Date:
2/28/2014

These are my thoughts also. I am leaning towards the thought that someone must be helping him or it doesn't seem like he could stay hidden this long.
Personally, I think the weight loss and change of appearance has him impersonating someone else and he is in South America somewhere. Just my thoughts and I have no other reason to think so. Someone is helping him and the key may be that alleged moving truck. I think this is a situation similar to Patrick McDermott (Olivia Newton-John's former BF) disappearance but without murder. MOO.

Personally, I think the weight loss and change of appearance has him impersonating someone else and he is in South America somewhere. Just my thoughts and I have no other reason to think so. Someone is helping him and the key may be that alleged moving truck. I think this is a situation similar to Patrick McDermott (Olivia Newton-John's former BF) disappearance but without murder. MOO.
We suspect EC is a lifelong con man. He and Tiffany met at work, EC moved in with Tiffany and her Mom in May; he told Tiffany he had no where to go. Tiffany's Mom moved out sometime after he moved in. They began dating in August, and IMO Tiffany was deceased by September 29th.

I'm curious about where EC lived prior to moving in with Tiffany? Did someone discover something about him and kick him out, or did he live alone and was evicted?
From all we've heard about Tiffany, she would seem to be a perfect victim for someone like EC. I could see him gaining access to her bank accounts, whether willingly or without her knowledge. But I suspect she may have found money missing or perhaps something worse. Whatever it was, cost her life.

I agree that EC is getting help from someone. Is it a partner in some money making scam, or another woman he has manipulated? I don't think he has left the Country, his last seen date and the suspicions of LE guarantee he's on a fly watch list. The alias' were known pretty quickly as well.

All just MOO.

Well, the St. Rose is some seven miles from an international airport...

I can't believe Eduardo/Edward hasn't been located yet. I jump from him being helped by someone to maybe he took his own life (doubt it) then to maybe he is in someone's home and not letting them leave or call for help (or worse). With covid and people not going outside their homes as much, that last one came to mind. Where the h e double hockey sticks is he?

I can't believe Eduardo/Edward hasn't been located yet. I jump from him being helped by someone to maybe he took his own life (doubt it) then to maybe he is in someone's home and not letting them leave or call for help (or worse). With covid and people not going outside their homes as much, that last one came to mind. Where the h e double hockey sticks is he?
That's my biggest fear, that he's in someone's home. I hope he doesn't harm anyone.

I am hoping LE has a ton of information that we don't know about. ugghhh. There had to be video of him at some point like when or after he was dropped off. Someone saw him somewhere, right? I hope they are just putting that puzzle together and moving in soon.

Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH

The family is still fundraising to help fund the effort to find him. On the other hand they say that they are in close contact with the police detectives who are on top of things and working behind the scenes. Allegedly there's a lot that can't be disclosed to the public, so public appeals would not contain any new info?

"Evidence found inside Eduardo Clemente’s apartment showed Tiffany was a victim of a homicide."
Which apartment? I understood that he lived with Tiffany in her mom's home.

That was my understanding as well. I assume they are talking about Tiffany's apartment but strange they said it was EC's. Still looking for a video link to the PC so maybe that would clear that up some.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back