NV NV - Wellington, WhtMale 574UMNV, 35-50, off Sand Canyon Road, Mar'92 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Equestrianista,
You have found a piece of this puzzle that has eluded investigators for 23 years!!!

To everyone,
My partner and I can't thank you enough for your countless hours of hard work with this!
Thank you so much!!!

It's no problem, being able to help and trying our best is what we are all here for, I hope that this will help bring ya'll one step closer to getting this man his name back. Thank you detectives for devoting so much time to helping this man. :)

I have to say our victim had style. I'd want one of those t-shirts.

Personally, I think this shirt puts him in the younger age range.

Now what would you like for us to do? lol We have suddenly found ourselves with a lot of time on our hands. ;) The crowdsourcing thing works quite well!

Now what would you like for us to do? lol We have suddenly found ourselves with a lot of time on our hands. ;) The crowdsourcing thing works quite well!
LMAO! I think it would be a good idea to focus our efforts on analyzing the missing persons for California and Nevada with a fine tooth comb. Since Martin's was so small in the 70s and 80s, this company might have been too.

Detectives,

How accurate is the lower age range of 35? Is it possible he was younger?

LMAO! I think it would be a good idea to focus our efforts on analyzing the missing persons for California and Nevada with a fine tooth comb. Since Martin's was so small in the 70s and 80s, this company might have been too.
It was a joke. lol

Detectives,

How accurate is the lower age range of 35? Is it possible he was younger?

There are quite a few on the alpha list that are younger. It would be better to include him here and they can put it on a list to look at later if they don't want to look now. If there are dentals, Detectives can rule out people very quickly. If there is dna, then only the ones that haven't been entered would need to be run against the known sample.

Just my thoughts, but the tendency has been to go ahead and include - then LEO can chose if they want to look now (or later if nothing else pans out).

This is amazing. I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep tonight. Woot!

Poiro, IS that the name that the seller grave you? Jim Klissom? It looks like one s to me or Klison.

It's possible he licensed T's and merchandise to different companies.

No, sorry--haven't heard back from the seller (who I doubt would remember the artist, as it wasn't in her description). That post ended up being a false alarm. Should've deleted it, but I was still checking things out and thought I'd just be amending it at first. Then someone quoted it, and so I just edited it instead of deleting.

My adrenalin was just rushing too strong. Someone get me a fan, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine