NV NV - Wellington, WhtMale 574UMNV, 35-50, off Sand Canyon Road, Mar'92 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry--haven't heard back from the seller (who I doubt would remember the artist, as it wasn't in her description). That post ended up being a false alarm. Should've deleted it, but I was still checking things out and thought I'd just be amending it at first. Then someone quoted it, and so I just edited it instead of deleting.

My adrenalin was just rushing too strong. Someone get me a fan, lol.

"Fan me boys, I'm hot"

That's the prettiest red tail hawk drawing I've seen. I don't think I'm being bias. We've looked at so many hawk drawings, and none of them come close to being this beautiful. It needs to be resurrected and reproduced by someone. Legally of course. Our guy deserves it.

You know Detectives,

This is the 2nd time I have worked on a case at Webleuths requested by Law Enforcement. It's crowd sourcing and it works!
The last one was a request by ICE/ HSI Investigations to find a random guy in a child *advertiser censored* video. One of our members is a Verified HSI investigator. Between all of us researching hats and jackets, and the number of us also on SM it went viral on Facebook. The perp was in custody in Iowa within 24 hours.
I think you guys are great. Now we can get this guy dressed and at least get an artist's rendering of his shirt if nothing else. Show him with the dog, maybe, maybe smiling in his Levi's and this shirt?

Someone could recognize him!

This looks like a better bet for the artist's name:

peripheral vision: art by pratt staff - Sitemason
www.sitemason.com/newspub/fnU1pu?id=33019&mode=print
Sep 7, 2006 - PERIPHERAL VISION: ART BY PRATT STAFF ... Featuring work in painting, drawing, printmaking, mixed media, photography, ... Jim Khalsa

If this is our artist, he teaches (graduate level, M.F.A) at the Pratt Institute.

ETA: I know we'll find out soon enough in the morning, but I'm just too wired to sleep. :o

I am hoping the record keeping skills at Mark Pack were perfection and they can open a file then go straight to the artwork and the name. *Fingers crossed*

ETA: I just found the label on the inside of the backpack and it said Mark Pack Works, Box 6332, Albany, CA 94706. Is it the same company we found in Oakland, CA?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110211620/70s-rare-mark-pack-works-red-tail-hawk

I am hoping the record keeping skills at Mark Pack were perfection and they can open a file then go straight to the artwork and the name. *Fingers crossed*

ETA: I just found the label on the inside of the backpack and it said Mark Pack Works, Box 6332, Albany, CA 94706. Is it the same company we found in Oakland, CA?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110211620/70s-rare-mark-pack-works-red-tail-hawk

My guess would be yes--probably just a mailing (post-office-box) address.

I just sent "thank you" emails to everyone I've been in contact with over the past week. I thanked them for their help and gave them an update with the link. In addition to truly being thankful, this keeps the case fresh in people's minds who cared enough to help. It's truly amazing how interested and willing everyone has been, and I anticipate they will continue to be of assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18