NV NV - Wellington, WhtMale 574UMNV, 35-50, off Sand Canyon Road, Mar'92 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, but could we make it white and make the artwork a little larger? *Ducking and running*

I just grabbed a hawk shirt that I found and erased the other image. I have no idea how to do it right, LOL. It was kind of a whim.

I believe the artwork is about the size of mmarty's hand and was located in the upper part of the shirt. So it's possible there was some text or something under it.

Seriously though I think I remember that they are getting a new facial reconstruction done - but there are professionals who would be better at reconstructing a rendering of clothing once they have the image.

:cow:

I'm not sure the artwork should be bigger. I think the shirt should be smaller. Our guy was slender and shirts aren't baggy back then.
It is a good thing the detectives have the piece measured and can figure out exactly the correct size on the artwork. Look how large it is on the backpack. Hard to tell what size he wore his t-shirts.

I just grabbed a hawk shirt that I found and erased the other image. I have no idea how to do it right, LOL. It was kind of a whim.

Seriously though I think I remember that they are getting a new facial reconstruction done - but there are professionals who would be better at reconstructing a rendering of clothing once they have the image.

I think you did a splendid job! Sorry didn't mean to sound critical of your work. It looks really awesome to see it on the shirt instead of the backpack though. Didn't they say this was 23 years in the making? Long time to wait on seeing the real deal!

Second item down is a Mark Pack Works vest. I have no idea how this Chinese company got a hold of this vintage vest.

http://ameblo.jp/pigs-nose/entry-11930500605.html

Can someone translate this page to see if this is in the United States?

I'm curious how far reaching Mark Pack Works clothing products have been and at what timeframe.

It is a good thing the detectives have the piece measured and can figure out exactly the correct size on the artwork. Look how large it is on the backpack.
The tail span is 5" on the detective's picture so that gives you an idea of how large the overall design is on the shirt.

I believe the artwork is about the size of mmarty's hand and was located in the upper part of the shirt. So it's possible there was some text or something under it.

The artwork is huge, nothing near the size of his hand. There's a ruler in the picture.

I hope they have a new reconstruction done, or a drawing. That sculpture is awful IMO. I guess it serves its purpose since it gives an idea of what he looks like. I think they can do a better job with the hairstyle since they know the length of his hair and there were more popular styles in the early 90s.

I think you did a splendid job! Sorry didn't mean to sound critical of your work. It looks really awesome to see it on the shirt instead of the backpack though. Didn't they say this was 23 years in the making? Long time to wait on seeing the real deal!
The detectives will be tickled to see Steleheart's t-shirt. I bet they'll print it out and show it off at the office.

The artwork is huge, nothing near the size of his hand. There's a ruler in the picture.

I hope they have a new reconstruction done, or a drawing. That sculpture is awful IMO. I guess it serves its purpose since it gives an idea of what he looks like. I think they can do a better job with the hairstyle since they know the length of his hair and there were more popular styles in the early 90s.

The detectives will be tickled to see Steleheart's t-shirt. I bet they'll print it out and show it off at the office.
I haven't seen a photo with a ruler in it yet.

Even if they cannot track down where the victim could have purchased it, they can put out a photo of the shirt and information to jog memories perhaps.
Just want to readdress this. We need all the clues we can get on where he originated from. That will tell us where to focus on our efforts. It will tell the detectives where to advertise this too. Right now, we're trying to identify him. If he's not from Nevada, it's very possible nobody in Nevada will know his identity. The lab work on the hair will tell us where he was the last few months before he died, but we won't those test results for a few more months. Furthermore, it doesn't narrow it down to a city or state. It narrows it down to fairly large water regions. The most we can learn, the better. As I said, there is no such thing as too much information.

Ohhh! I don't have a ruler picture, the 2 I have show just his gloved hands which stretched out looks like the size of the fragment at least.

Do you have a post or link to the ruler pic? Was it on the Sherriff's website or something?

Second item down is a Mark Pack Works vest. I have no idea how this Chinese company got a hold of this vintage vest.

http://ameblo.jp/pigs-nose/entry-11930500605.html

Can someone translate this page to see if this is in the United States?

I'm curious how far reaching Mark Pack Works clothing products have been and at what timeframe.
Piggusunozu blog
Introducing such as thrift stores stock information of which is in Tsukuba, Ibaraki ♪

2014-09-27 11:12:58
☆ VEST ☆

Pile Boa Vest

SIZE: M

California minor brand.

Masterpieces similar material brick color is in that Patagonia! ?

Pile best! !

Hem and pocket edge to collar sleeves folded bore ♪

Hosomi to Stylish also entered darts.

Also age purveyor of Talon use zipper ◎

There is meaning is rare goods yo ~

Piggusunozu blog
Introducing such as thrift stores stock information of which is in Tsukuba, Ibaraki ♪

Pile Boa Vest

SIZE: M

California minor brand.

Masterpieces similar material brick color is in that Patagonia! ?

Pile best! !

Hem and pocket edge to collar sleeves folded bore ♪

Hosomi to Stylish also entered darts.

Also age purveyor of Talon use zipper ◎

There is meaning is rare goods yo ~
Can you tell where this store is located? Is it in the US or China?

Dang! WTG guys! Back to bed for me! I'll catch up when I get back up! You guys are amazing! :loveyou:

The back pack is 18 h x16 w so it's looking like 16 inches wide.

I'll make a new one I was looking at the FRAGMENT! LOL
:floorlaugh:

Well good night I need to be out the door by 9:15 to drive my wife to work.

It's a wholesale and manufacturing company. At least we know they were doing mail order in the early days.

Fingers crossed we can get a region for where they sent their catalogs if there wasn't a storefront.

Oh, my, what if our guy was associated with the company in some way.

The back pack is 18 h x16 w so it's looking like 16 inches wide.

I'll make a new one I was looking at the FRAGMENT! LOL
:floorlaugh:

Well good night I need to be out the door by 9:15 to drive my wife to work.
Just keep in mind the tail span at it's widest is 5". Hold on, I'll do a calculation to determine the wingspan length.

ETA: Goodnight! :)

ETA again: I'm coming up with 14"-15"

Just want to readdress this. We need all the clues we can get on where he originated from. That will tell us where to focus on our efforts. It will tell the detectives where to advertise this too. Right now, we're trying to identify him. If he's not from Nevada, it's very possible nobody in Nevada will know his identity. The lab work on the hair will tell us where he was the last few months before he died, but we won't those test results for a few more months. Furthermore, it doesn't narrow it down to a city or state. It narrows it down to fairly large water regions. The most we can learn, the better. As I said, there is no such thing as too much information.
If it comes down to it, they could contact Colleen Fitzpatrick. She currently is a forensic genealogy consultant with Yeiser & Associates and Identifinders in Huntington Beach, California. They use DNA to narrow it down to surnames and areas.

http://www.identifinders.com/law-enforcement.html

I honestly don't know much about their track record on cases, but I don't see what it could hurt if it gives up any useful information on a John/Jane Does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan